[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

Hi everyone! So happy to see new posts. :D

I have to admit, I am falling in love with #ParkPark but I really can never shake #Woomin out of my system. Like you guys, I still watch my favorite scenes of them in between WSK. In face, after I squeed at the newest episode of WSK, I also rewatched Chae Gyung and Lee Yeok's first night again. So sweet and gentle... FAVE SCENE! :wub:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, shimshimae said:

YWJ was a very attentive Oppa :D 

PSJ is flirty but I don't see PMY hitting/patting him that much, remember how often she used to do that with YWJ? kkkk

I like PSJ too :D he's adorable in WSK but like you said, I can't feel any "magic" like I still feel for 7DQ OTP ^_^

KJW is hilarious in this :D 

I can tell that PMY really prefers an Oppa in real life... hahaha....  It seems that since PSJ is her junior, "this kid needs to just leave him alone" kind of thing hahaha.....  PSJ has his Hwarang group of friends anyway...

1 hour ago, saved2K said:
  Reveal hidden contents

On the contrary I don't find PSJ flirty... he seems to be a serious actor.  In most of the bts he looks serious in fact I am amazed that he can crack a joke with a serious face lol.  The only times I find him lose his composure are on scenes where he finds the lines too embarrassing or cringy.  Ji Chang Wook is the flirty and playful one I think hahaha.  

I could be wrong but I feel PMY is more comfortable working with younger or same age co-stars as compared to working with older actors.  She's very polite and more restrained around them.  I remember in MEC when she and LJK finally met... she bowed  hahaha

Yeah maybe she wants to take care of those younger with her, just like a young brother......  I guess flirty is not the right term on that bts with PSJ, but just those "young guys wants to celebrate.." (typical young korean guys)..

Just like in WSK, there's a line of Sec Kim: I want a man 1. who takes care of me.. 2. who takes care of me.. 3. who takes care of me....... I guess that's what PMY really wants in real life...

And Oppa YWJ is so far, is the most considerate actor for her.... and who really takes care of her the entire 7dq filming.... (oh how I wish, heheheh)..

I think the older actors she has worked with so far is YJT in Healer and the one in Dr Jin....

kkkk true, flirty might not be right word. It came to me because in the presscon PSJ was saying they were of the same age more or less, or something like that. Both were praising each other's acting kkkk but nothing flirty in the BTS actually. PMY is comfortable with him but both look quite professional in the BTS

8 hours ago, shimshimae said:

kkkk true, flirty might not be right word. It came to me because in the presscon PSJ was saying they were of the same age more or less, or something like that. Both were praising each other's acting kkkk but nothing flirty in the BTS actually. PMY is comfortable with him but both look quite professional in the BTS

I am not really sure...... have to check their birthdates.... hahaha...

Unless, PSJ will call her  Noona on the interviews after...

I was browsing through the pages here and we ended 7DQ at around p82. Now far from that, we're still hoping and shipping. Lol. 

I'm surprised to read that interview where PMY says she and YWJ cannot go dating because he's so good. First time for me to read it. A stab to my heart. Hoping time will make a way. Hahaha. 

Fighting, WooMin. 

On 6/27/2018 at 11:10 PM, MillyR said:

..... I counted there are 4 pages for Minyoung .....

Spoiler

3AFkYBn.jpg

cr. 7DQ DC.

...such a long iv. I must check the kanjis and other syllables before translating. The scanned pages aren’t clear and my JP ability is just elementary-intermediate level. So first, I tried to translate a small part, WooMin related. I translated ウジンさん as Woo Jin-oppa, not Mr. Woo Jin, since she called him like that in Wowow iv anyway kkkkk.

------------

ヨンウジンさん(イ・ヨク役)との共演はいかがでしたか?

Yon Ujin-san (I Yoku-yaku) to no kyōen wa ikagadeshita ka?

How was co-starring with Mr. Yeon Woo Jin (Lee Yeok’s role)?

現場での心遣いは本当に素晴らしく、常に相手のことを考えてくれました。

Genba de no kokorodzukai wa hontōni subarashiku, tsuneni aite no koto o kangaete kuremashita.

His thoughtfulness on the (filming) site was really wonderful, he always thought of his (acting) partner.

例えば2人で響るシーンがあった場合、どの方向から擾るのがいいか先に聞いてくれるんです。

Tatoeba futari de hibikiru shīn ga atta baai, dono hōkō kara jōru no ga ī ka saki ni kiite kureru’n desu.

For example, when there was a scene that resonated between two people (PMY and YWJ), he would ask (me) in advance which direction to take.

どの役者もだいたい自労が好きな顔の向きがあるのですが・ウジンさんは自分より相手の意見を先に聞いてくれました。

Dono yakusha mo daitai jirō ga sukina kao no muki ga aru no desu ga Ujin-san wa jibun yori aite no iken o saki ni kiite kuremashita.

Every actor has a face orientation that he/she likes, but Woo Jin-oppa heard his (acting) partner’s opinion first rather than himself.

不思議なもので、相手が気を使ってくれると、無意識のうちに自分ももっと親切にしてあげたくなるんですね。

Fushigina mono de, aite ga ki o tsukatte kureru to, muishiki no uchi ni jibun mo motto shinsetsu ni shite agetaku naru’n desu ne.

What a strange thing, when your (acting) partner cares for you, you also want to be more kind (to him/her), unconsciously.

例えば、ウジンさんのバストショットを撮るとき、自分はカメラに映らないのですが、いい演技ができるように自分も一生懸命演じてあげようと思いました。

Tatoeba, Ujin-san no basutoshotto o toru toki, jibun wa kamera ni utsuranai no desu ga, ī engi ga dekiru yō ni jibun mo isshōkenmei enjite ageyou to omoimashita.

For example, when we were taking a bust shot of Woo Jin-oppa, even he did not appear on the camera, to make a good performance, I thought he also acted so hard.

相手をそういう気持ちにさせる力があるんです。

Aite o sōiu kimochi ni saseru chikara ga aru’n desu.

He has the power to make his (acting) partner feels that way.

おかげで相乗効果が得られた気がします。

Okage de sōjō kōka ga erareta ki ga shimasu.

I feel I gained synergistic effect, thanks to him.

I dunno why but I feel like YWJ really likes PMY but maybe it was only one sided. Just guessing. 

I remember he said shooting 7DQ felt like a beautiful dream and so I thought immersing himself in the role made him more vulnerable to feeling maybe some bit for PMY. That or I am delulu. LOL.

3 hours ago, adzukibean said:
  Hide contents

3AFkYBn.jpg

cr. 7DQ DC.

...such a long iv. I must check the kanjis and other syllables before translating. The scanned pages aren’t clear and my JP ability is just elementary-intermediate level. So first, I tried to translate a small part, WooMin related. I translated ウジンさん as Woo Jin-oppa, not Mr. Woo Jin, since she called him like that in Wowow iv anyway kkkkk.

------------

ヨンウジンさん(イ・ヨク役)との共演はいかがでしたか?

Yon Ujin-san (I Yoku-yaku) to no kyōen wa ikagadeshita ka?

How was co-starring with Mr. Yeon Woo Jin (Lee Yeok’s role)?

現場での心遣いは本当に素晴らしく、常に相手のことを考えてくれました。

Genba de no kokorodzukai wa hontōni subarashiku, tsuneni aite no koto o kangaete kuremashita.

His thoughtfulness on the (filming) site was really wonderful, he always thought of his (acting) partner.

例えば2人で響るシーンがあった場合、どの方向から擾るのがいいか先に聞いてくれるんです。

Tatoeba futari de hibikiru shīn ga atta baai, dono hōkō kara jōru no ga ī ka saki ni kiite kureru’n desu.

For example, when there was a scene that resonated between two people (PMY and YWJ), he would ask (me) in advance which direction to take.

どの役者もだいたい自労が好きな顔の向きがあるのですが・ウジンさんは自分より相手の意見を先に聞いてくれました。

Dono yakusha mo daitai jirō ga sukina kao no muki ga aru no desu ga Ujin-san wa jibun yori aite no iken o saki ni kiite kuremashita.

Every actor has a face orientation that he/she likes, but Woo Jin-oppa heard his (acting) partner’s opinion first rather than himself.

不思議なもので、相手が気を使ってくれると、無意識のうちに自分ももっと親切にしてあげたくなるんですね。

Fushigina mono de, aite ga ki o tsukatte kureru to, muishiki no uchi ni jibun mo motto shinsetsu ni shite agetaku naru’n desu ne.

What a strange thing, when your (acting) partner cares for you, you also want to be more kind (to him/her), unconsciously.

例えば、ウジンさんのバストショットを撮るとき、自分はカメラに映らないのですが、いい演技ができるように自分も一生懸命演じてあげようと思いました。

Tatoeba, Ujin-san no basutoshotto o toru toki, jibun wa kamera ni utsuranai no desu ga, ī engi ga dekiru yō ni jibun mo isshōkenmei enjite ageyou to omoimashita.

For example, when we were taking a bust shot of Woo Jin-oppa, even he did not appear on the camera, to make a good performance, I thought he also acted so hard.

相手をそういう気持ちにさせる力があるんです。

Aite o sōiu kimochi ni saseru chikara ga aru’n desu.

He has the power to make his (acting) partner feels that way.

おかげで相乗効果が得られた気がします。

Okage de sōjō kōka ga erareta ki ga shimasu.

I feel I gained synergistic effect, thanks to him.

She really had good comments to YWJ... and he deserves it....... well both of them complements each other.... and on an Japan iv too, where PMY said that her first impression to YWJ was soft and gentleman....... indeed so obvious, with with manners and actions.....

23 hours ago, Mayapotz said:

I was browsing through the pages here and we ended 7DQ at around p82. Now far from that, we're still hoping and shipping. Lol. 

I'm surprised to read that interview where PMY says she and YWJ cannot go dating because he's so good. First time for me to read it. A stab to my heart. Hoping time will make a way. Hahaha. 

Fighting, WooMin. 

hahaha... "He's so Good??"... well, PMY you can make him bad.... LOL....

On 7/1/2018 at 10:21 AM, Mayapotz said:

I dunno why but I feel like YWJ really likes PMY but maybe it was only one sided. Just guessing. 

I remember he said shooting 7DQ felt like a beautiful dream and so I thought immersing himself in the role made him more vulnerable to feeling maybe some bit for PMY. That or I am delulu. LOL.

It's the other way for me..... PMY likes YWJ more.... Try to notice her actions with her co-star seniors... So different from her juniors..... Yoo Ji Tae.. LJK....  & LDG..... anybody else??....

17 hours ago, hrh77 said:

It's the other way for me..... PMY likes YWJ more.... Try to notice her actions with her co-star seniors... So different from her juniors..... Yoo Ji Tae.. LJK....  & LDG..... anybody else??....

I hope we're both kind of right 'cause that would mean it is mutual. Hihi. Who knows? Maybe one day we'll hear news. :)

5 hours ago, Mayapotz said:

I hope we're both kind of right 'cause that would mean it is mutual. Hihi. Who knows? Maybe one day we'll hear news. :)

I hope so... Just mentioning YWJ on her interviews is enough for me...

On 6/20/2018 at 11:34 PM, hahanzyy said:

i was a healer-couple supporter for a long time. No matter which actor was paired with PMY, or which actress paired with JCW, i felt that their chemistry in healer was unbeatable until i watched 7DQ.. Now i'm a fervent WooMin supporter. Even though i like the drama Secretary Kim, i still think WooMin chemistry is better... plus the snail brides are in it... how i wish YWJ would show some support.

I think Lee Jung Sub (both PDnim for Healer and 7dq) - PMY is the real OTP.... LOL..... he is like a match maker for PMY..... That's true, Im ChangMin for years, and now WooMin..... for now, not really with PSJ...(thou I like him, but not shipping for PMY, LOL)...

On 7/5/2018 at 8:46 PM, isabelly said:

Happy birthday dear Woo Jin!!! 

July 5th is his bday... Where the pre-wedding kiss was also aired last yr....

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Binge-watching 7DQ again and cried for the nth time in their final scene. I haven't seen a lot of KDramas so I'll just say that that had to be one of the best bittersweet endings of any drama (Korean or not) ever.

I tried to look for a 7DQ thread but couldn't find one here. I really wish more people would get to watch this because it was beautifully made and the love story between the two leads is just beautiful.

I hope these two get to work together again in the future. I'd die for a movie. :P

14 hours ago, Mayapotz said:

Hi everyone!

Binge-watching 7DQ again and cried for the nth time in their final scene. I haven't seen a lot of KDramas so I'll just say that that had to be one of the best bittersweet endings of any drama (Korean or not) ever.

I tried to look for a 7DQ thread but couldn't find one here. I really wish more people would get to watch this because it was beautifully made and the love story between the two leads is just beautiful.

I hope these two get to work together again in the future. I'd die for a movie. :P

me too!! i want to see them together again!!!

On 8/4/2018 at 9:10 AM, Mayapotz said:

Hi everyone!

Same here!.... actually, I dont care about the ending... Yes. it really made me cry a bucket....  But it's on how they show their love entirely.....  That maybe becoz they are great actors, that's really convincing....

And I will wish very hard for these two to work again... (since my cursing and wishes mostly come true, hahahahha.... joke)....

On 8/6/2018 at 7:52 AM, hrh77 said:

Same here!.... actually, I dont care about the ending... Yes. it really made me cry a bucket....  But it's on how they show their love entirely.....  That maybe becoz they are great actors, that's really convincing....

And I will wish very hard for these two to work again... (since my cursing and wishes mostly come true, hahahahha.... joke)....

We have to wish harder now. I know YWJ mentioned he'd like to work with PMY in a movie. Let's hope someone listens and makes it happen. PMY recently said she's looking for movie options, right?

I am surprised she's barely made any. I wonder why.

Archived