[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, hrh77 said:

Done with the dvd making.... Seems that some episodes are redundant right???.... I think 2 discs are enough than 3.... but it's OK... They were all professional actors & staff, no flirty flirty kind of thing... And they all had fun, especially that water play with the boys & CK....

Not me...hahaha.

I could do without disc 1 and 3, but I need MORE of disc. 2. I wanted the REAL interaction between MY and YWJ and not just the actual filming the scene. They didn't give us their bloopers and them being themselves around each other.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. I wish there were more scenes of them together - so many scenes are missing! 

Disc 2 is the real deal, why everyone bought this DVD kkkkkk but it hardly has any off drama interaction. 

Still, I love how much Woomin practised their scenes together. Is it usually like this? 

On 1/14/2018 at 11:29 PM, hrh77 said:

It already shows....seeing it on IG posts I can tell, it's like ",mehhh"".... somewhat a wasted talent for ywj.... But I am so glad there's not much romance and NO KISS SCENES... heheheeh...

Me too...I’m so glad no kiss scenes this time..

On 1/13/2018 at 10:42 AM, nature99 said:

I just watched judge vs judge but only YWJ parts..a bit boring 

I gave up..managed to watch until episodes 10 only

9 hours ago, shimshimae said:

Still, I love how much Woomin practised their scenes together. Is it usually like this? 

This is such a good question. I don't really follow any other KDrama so I wouldn't know if they did it more than usual.

I really miss them. *sighs*

19 hours ago, minwoojin said:

Not me...hahaha.

I could do without disc 1 and 3, but I need MORE of disc. 2. I wanted the REAL interaction between MY and YWJ and not just the actual filming the scene. They didn't give us their bloopers and them being themselves around each other.

I know... hahaha... I mean, I want more too.... It's just that scene 1 & 3 are the same clips...  I wish there's some more...  and those photoshoots are too long, hahaha... but there's a funny scene where YWJ is the one lying down on PMY's lap...  there's a few of themselves but I can't understand what they're saying.... and also that water play scene, it seems that the boys really had fun, i mean the usual casual boys talk, wonder what it is...

22 hours ago, hrh77 said:

btw.... does anybody know here, where to purchase the full OST on 7dq, together with the bgm... I completed the songs already from itunes, just want the bgm as well.... Thanks...

Do you mean background music? I think the album in Spotify has it. 

11 hours ago, isabelly said:

thank u for share this :D i don't remember .. the first photo is bts? or part of the scene?

looks like the first one is a bts...... I also like how YWJ, asks PMY "are you ok" ( I know kinchana, means are u ok?) everytime she has some re-takes.....

On 1/17/2018 at 9:07 PM, isabelly said:

thank u for share this :D i don't remember .. the first photo is bts? or part of the scene?

I think both pictures are BTS.....

The second picture MY looks like she was smiling and about to burst out laughing during the kiss. In the drama...she looked more shocked he's coming for the kiss...LOL

DTwg_ZxWsAAaaVa.jpg&key=54d10f02fa518d3f

iHNc1Aq.gif

Hmmm...acting or improvisation I wonder ....lol...that would really fuel our hopes...

have just created an IG account to follow all the woomin accounts which have gone private....lol

if any of you are on IG and received a request from me ...am not a troll...:ph34r:

Just starved of woomin news...:wub:

Now come to think of it...looking at the same BTS picture and the gifs above. I wonder if the kiss was also longer than what was shown in the drama. It looks like MY's left hand came up to YWJ's chest and in the drama gifs, it didn't...or the drama clip was just cut short by the editor...LOL

7 hours ago, minwoojin said:

Now come to think of it...looking at the same BTS picture and the gifs above. I wonder if the kiss was also longer than what was shown in the drama. It looks like MY's left hand came up to YWJ's chest and in the drama gifs, it didn't...or the drama clip was just cut short by the editor...LOL

:o good point! i didn't notice that :heart:

Archived