[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, shimshimae said:

LOL. So true!! They had the perfect environment!

But, I wonder, is there some limit that there will be only one kiss per episode? Or only x number of kisses between the leads?

Did they not kiss here because CK would be force kissed at the end of the episode? :huh:

Both Yeok and CK gets kissed by second leads against their will lol and both times their partner watches them in the act 

We have to remember this is a Saguek, and rated maybe PG-13? So yeah, no passionate hot kisses here. Now, if it was modern and the amount of romantic scenes they have, you can bet they will be smooching in every single scene with this PD (have you seen healer?), If you have, this will be 10X worse! LOL, I wouldn definitely not complain :blush:

3 hours ago, saved2K said:

Maybe we need to change the name back to WooMin couple for everyone in IG is calling them by this name. They have also created an IG account for them lol.  WooMin_official lol.  Even with very little romantic scenes more and more people are loving this couple. Daebak

Yes, I noticed that all over IG. Will change it now.

Yahhh...WJ's birthday is 7/5 (same as JCW)! Hope they celebrate together with the production team and we get to see footage of it. And of course....see something that is pleasing to our eyes of our OTP....hehe.

15 minutes ago, minwookie said:

We have to remember this is a Saguek, and rated maybe PG-13? So yeah, no passionate hot kisses here. Now, if it was modern and the amount of romantic scenes they have, you can bet they will be smooching in every single scene with this PD (have you seen healer?), If you have, this will be 10X worse! LOL, I wouldn definitely not complain :blush:

Yahhh...WJ's birthday is 7/5 (same as JCW)! Hope they celebrate together with the production team and we get to see footage of it. And of course....see something that is pleasing to our eyes of our OTP....hehe.

I remember LJK gave IU a kiss for her birthday during SHML. PMY please do the same for YWJ. :D:D

They have explosive chemistry even without kisses. I can't imagine how hot Healer type romance would be between these two!! 

2 hours ago, shimshimae said:

@saved2K Woah. July 5th? Hope he gets a wonderful birthday :D with PMY by his side :D

And hopefully we get to watch them get married on Wednesday lol

A birthday party and a wedding party in one LOL....too much cost-saving hahaha

On 6/21/2017 at 11:04 AM, saved2K said:

Yeah Yeon Woo Jin is getting more popular now thanks to 7DQ imagine if it's a romcom instead, probably it will be explosive too.  I like MinWoo too

There's some touches of Rom-com actually..... That's how I like it should be.... perfect.....  he captured my heart already.... his role of being so madly, crazy in love!!..

2 hours ago, minwookie said:

Its PG-15.... hahahaha... of course, this is saeguk, everybody should be conservative in romance... lol.... but its their gazes... their roles are very convincing being crazy and madly in love!!..

On 6/29/2017 at 9:41 AM, minwookie said:

LOL........I want to see the BTS for that scene soooooooooooo bad! WJ is shy as is with just little hugging and looking at her leg scene. Imagine him during that scene! He must be blushing from the moon and back...:blush:

Sorry JCW, you've just been dethroned by YWJ for me...haha

LOL... same here...I just broke up with JCW already.. It's ok, he will be in military anyway.... Does YWJ done military service?.... I guess, since he's on his mid 30's??..

22 hours ago, saved2K said:

Park Min Young and Yeon Woo Jin seems to be really enjoying this scene.

I find this scene very natural..

5 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

There's some touches of Rom-com actually..... That's how I like it should be.... perfect.....  he captured my heart already.... his role of being so madly, crazy in love!!..

Its PG-15.... hahahaha... of course, this is saeguk, everybody should be conservative in romance... lol.... but its their gazes... their roles are very convincing being crazy and madly in love!!..

Let's wait for the wedding scene LOL.  For me the most romantic kissing scene PMY has done is from SKKS. Love how they gaze after. 

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Let's wait for the wedding scene LOL.  For me the most romantic kissing scene PMY has done is from SKKS. Love how they gaze after. 

and the honeymoon scene!!..

@hrh77 exactly! It's their gazes! This OTP will be hard to beat. Daebak emotions, playfulness, bickering, love, longing, sorrow, hurt, jealousy. Omg. So many emotions! It's a rollercoaster. They are living the whole arc of a romance. Friendship, love, separation, reunion, wedding. Heaven for shippers! :D

LOL @hrh77 so you already dumped Ji chang Wook hahaha. Yes Yeon Woo Jin has done his military service so he can get married anytime without any fear of leavingt his lovely wife alone. Please do get married in the next episode. Park Min Young said she experienced love in Healer but will get married in 7DQ is that a prophecy???? Lol

6 minutes ago, saved2K said:

LOL @hrh77 so you already dumped Ji chang Wook hahaha. Yes Yeon Woo Jin has done his military service so he can get married anytime without any fear of leavingt his lovely wife alone. Please do get married in the next episode. Park Min Young said she experienced love in Healer but will get married in 7DQ is that a prophecy???? Lol

I think she will get married next week....  but not as a queen yet.... I just saw some posts that they were really married for several yrs??... So, maybe this drama has this development from friendship-lovers-to marriage..... Now, it's time to see how their married life is..

16 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

@hrh77 exactly! It's their gazes! This OTP will be hard to beat. Daebak emotions, playfulness, bickering, love, longing, sorrow, hurt, jealousy. Omg. So many emotions! It's a rollercoaster. They are living the whole arc of a romance. Friendship, love, separation, reunion, wedding. Heaven for shippers! :D

Exactly!!! I know everybody can relate on this... What's a real relationship means..

Just stopping by to send this couple some love. YWJ and PMY are doing such a stellar job and they're exuding with chemistry. My favorite scene would have to be when she feels his scars and back hugs him. That is better than any kiss or bed scene. Their emotions were spot on was filled with so much love, pain, and longing.  The chemistry feels so natural here---the eyes speak for themselves. I feel like they don't have to do anything, just be on the same screen together and already it's so charged with a lot of longing, love, sorrow, sensuality, pain.  I would like to see a BTS of that pawnshop scene, please!

@Wanderlust Hello there, and welcome. Please do stop by once in awhile and spazzz with us. LOL

There were many scenes I love of our OTP, well actually like I've mentioned before, I LOVE all their scenes together.

Heck, even when they're not onscreen in the same frame together, but just thinking about each other, worried about each other, all that just makes my heart flutters with them just as much. I mean, when CK was sacrificing herself to protect him. And him, when she was at the pawnshop saving his friends and we saw him in the secret room, about to burst out because she was in danger, the intensity of their caring for each other just makes me melt! And we are only on ep. 10, a measley 5 episodes of them and we got all these love from their emotions just blew my mind.

But yeah, that touching the scar scene was magical and I would say it's one of my best too :blush:

9 hours ago, saved2K said:

A birthday party and a wedding party in one LOL....too much cost-saving hahaha

If we get to see a wedding onscreen the same day as his the birthday and we get to see footage of the celebration. Wouldn't it be something if she fed him his birthday cake? It would be them in the modern day wedding. Now prophecy come true? LOL

8 hours ago, saved2K said:

Yeah, but love in Healer cannot compare to the LOVE she has in 7DQ. It's like comparing a crush to the love of your life. The love shown in 7DQ is like marrying your one true love...hehehe

E11-%EC%98%88%EA%B3%A001.gif?type=w773

This scene was so cute and refreshing to watch. Just like their innocent days. I adore the friends and the childlike prince and CK. Didn't know Yeok could be so jealous...even of Seo Noh!!! LOL

E10-04-%EB%82%98%EB%A7%8C.gif?type=w773

Super cute when they bicker

E10-05-%ED%8F%AD%EB%A0%A5%EC%A0%81%EC%9D

He needed a little "push" did he? Well he got that push from such loving friends laugh.gif

E10-06-%EB%B0%80%EC%96%B4%EC%A3%BC%EB%8BE10-06-%EB%B0%80%EC%96%B4%EC%A3%BC%EB%8BE10-06-%EB%B0%80%EC%96%B4%EC%A3%BC%EB%8B

Of course the lady of the hour can't be ignored and missed this fun festivities mb_thumb.gif

E10-06-%EB%B0%80%EC%96%B4%EC%A3%BC%EB%8BE10-06-%EB%B0%80%EC%96%B4%EC%A3%BC%EB%8B

cr: ho duck

Soooooooooooooo natural, yeah, they weren't acting. They were having fun for realz. The last gif, MY holding onto him a little closer...ahhhhhh :heart:

Archived