[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

8 minutes ago, minwookie said:

The person that made that comment was not kidding. The first I've seen such beautiful scene in a saguek, simply beautiful...

Can we have another Yeon Woo Jin and Park Min Young drama or movie????  I seriously want to see them in a romcom.  Goodness they look so good together.  Thought Ji Chang Wook was her best onscreen partner until 7DQ.  

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, minwookie said:

The person that made that comment was not kidding. The first I've seen such beautiful scene in a saguek, simply beautiful...

The hand holding was touching, but I wished he would turn around and give her a hug....

Always, WANT....WANT...WANT from me..never satisfied! LOL

I don't think if Yeok turned with that emotion, he would stop at hugging. Not that I'm complaining. Lol

14 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I don't think if Yeok turned with that emotion, he would stop at hugging. Not that I'm complaining. Lol

LOL........I want to see the BTS for that scene soooooooooooo bad! WJ is shy as is with just little hugging and looking at her leg scene. Imagine him during that scene! He must be blushing from the moon and back...:blush:

47 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Can we have another Yeon Woo Jin and Park Min Young drama or movie????  I seriously want to see them in a romcom.  Goodness they look so good together.  Thought Ji Chang Wook was her best onscreen partner until 7DQ.  

Sorry JCW, you've just been dethroned by YWJ for me...haha

The calm before the storm....

Again...loved every single moment when our OTP are together. Whether sad or happy I don't care...as long as they are together, my heart lit up just like theirs when they see each other :heart:

E10-%EC%98%88%EA%B3%A0-02.gif?type=w773

Spoiler

E10-%EC%98%88%EA%B3%A0-04.gif?type=w773E10-%EC%98%88%EA%B3%A0-06.gif?type=w773E09-%EC%B9%AD%EC%B0%AC02.gif?type=w773E09-12-%EA%B1%B0%EC%A7%93%EB%A7%9007.gifE09-12-%EA%B1%B0%EC%A7%93%EB%A7%9008.gifE09-%EC%9D%B4%EB%B3%84%ED%86%B5%EB%B3%B4E09-%EC%9D%B4%EB%B3%84%ED%86%B5%EB%B3%B4

Especially loved this scene, acting like carefree kids. Then it turned passionate, seductive, and steaming hot..hot..hot :blush: 

E09-%EA%BD%81%EB%83%A5.gif?type=w773

Spoiler

E09-%EA%B3%BC%EA%B1%B001.gif?type=w773E09-%EA%B3%BC%EA%B1%B002.gif?type=w773E09-%EC%9C%84%EB%A1%9C01.gif?type=w773E09-%EC%9C%84%EB%A1%9C02.gif?type=w773E09-%EC%9C%84%EB%A1%9C03.gif?type=w773

YWJ and PMY, are you sure you guys are only acting? The mesmerizing gaze you gave to each other in this scene was so astonishing, I could not help but want you two to actually fall in love, yes....as in YWJ and PMY mb_thumb.gif How does MY do it with so much emotion????

10 hours ago, saved2K said:

Park Min Young and Yeon Woo Jin seems to be really enjoying this scene.

I wished their outing would be longer after the water scene. Especially more scenes with Seo Noh since it's their official first meeting and showing more of Yeok being possessive of CK and jealousy with Seo Noh. LOL

0062xV5ggy1fh2ixc8zk0g30go09dhdv.gif0062xV5ggy1fh2keo1496g30go09ee86.gif0062xV5ggy1fh2ixkazoqg30go09d1l0.gifE10-%EC%98%88%EA%B3%A0-02.gif?type=w7730062xV5ggy1fh2ixgtozzg30go09dkjp.gif

I just finished watching 7DQ episode 9 with my father and I therefore conclude that he is a shipper like me! Ha ha ha ha 

first time I saw my father watching a k drama and he joined me since episode 1...

I consider this drama included in my book...

my OTP is undeniably one of the top 

their scene together even without talking only staring with each other you can feel their hearts and love with each other 

i love them both! 

12 hours ago, shimshimae said:

Haha! I know right! :D

Who needs kisses when you get all this? XD

However, I think a kiss is long overdue! CK appears to be waiting for that kiss as well since she didn't get enough of the first kiss qq_thumb.gif

Per say in this scene, she was expecting him to kiss her so she braced for it.

imageproxy.php.gif

Then again here, but he went for the ring around her neck instead...lol

3 hours ago, yujien said:

I just finished watching 7DQ episode 9 with my father and I therefore conclude that he is a shipper like me! Ha ha ha ha 

first time I saw my father watching a k drama and he joined me since episode 1...

Oh my goodness! How cute is that, that you and your father is watching a drama together :blush: What good memories to reflect on later in life...hehe

@minwookie oh yes. Poor thing, she's anticipating but he's not caving in. She's so impulsive that she may end up initiating the kiss, tired of waiting for him. Lol

but I think Yeok is doing it on purpose, partly to tease her, partly waiting for the right time and place (ehem, if you get what I mean) he is more sensible/practical of the two. Why kiss in public under a tree or behind a house when you can do so many others in the privacy of their own place? Like I said before, the way Yeok looks at CK, I don't think he'll stop with a kiss. Lol. That's my theory :wub::D

2 hours ago, shimshimae said:

@minwookie oh yes. Poor thing, she's anticipating but he's not caving in. She's so impulsive that she may end up initiating the kiss, tired of waiting for him. Lol

but I think Yeok is doing it on purpose, partly to tease her, partly waiting for the right time and place (ehem, if you get what I mean) he is more sensible/practical of the two. Why kiss in public under a tree or behind a house when you can do so many others in the privacy of their own place? Like I said before, the way Yeok looks at CK, I don't think he'll stop with a kiss. Lol. That's my theory :wub::D

Actually, I thought a kiss would have been perfect in that scene where he walked forward to CK, making it look like he's going in for the kiss. Like you said, he purposely did that, but instead of the kiss he took the ring from her neck and put the ring on his finger as a promise, then the twig on her hair as a promise. Then they just stood there gazing and smiling at each other. I thought, a kiss would be nice or at least a hug.....hellooo, romantic scene romantic environment here. Nobody's watching! LOL

I was thinking back of the same scene when they were younger. The adult Yeok and CK were mimicking the same conversation that they had when they were young, and the young Yeok walked forward for the kiss but never happened. So I was hoping the adult would continue what the younger didn't get a chance to.

9afcbb2cly1fh2zi3c245j21408u0x6p.jpg

17 minutes ago, minwookie said:

Actually, I thought a kiss would have been perfect in that scene where he walked forward to CK, making it look like he's going in for the kiss. Like you said, he purposely did that, but instead of the kiss he took the ring from her neck and put the ring on his finger as a promise, then the twig on her hair as a promise. Then they just stood there gazing and smiling at each other. I thought, a kiss would be nice or at least a hug.....hellooo, romantic scene romantic environment here. Nobody's watching! LOL

I was thinking back of the same scene when they were younger. The adult Yeok and CK were mimicking the same conversation that they had when they were young, and the young Yeok walked forward for the kiss but never happened. So I was hoping the adult would continue what the younger didn't get a chance to.

9afcbb2cly1fh2zi3c245j21408u0x6p.jpg

LOL. So true!! They had the perfect environment!

But, I wonder, is there some limit that there will be only one kiss per episode? Or only x number of kisses between the leads?

Did they not kiss here because CK would be force kissed at the end of the episode? :huh:

Both Yeok and CK gets kissed by second leads against their will lol and both times their partner watches them in the act 

Maybe we need to change the name back to WooMin couple for everyone in IG is calling them by this name. They have also created an IG account for them lol.  WooMin_official lol.  Even with very little romantic scenes more and more people are loving this couple. Daebak

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

Maybe we need to change the name back to WooMin couple for everyone in IG is calling them by this name. They have also created an IG account for them lol.  WooMin_official lol.  Even with very little romantic scenes more and more people are loving this couple. Daebak

Hehe :D

It's enough for them to be on-screen together. :D

I hope some PD sees the chemistry and casts them in a modern rom com. I think they have cried enough for 5-6 dramas in just 10 episodes. Lol

10 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

Hehe :D

It's enough for them to be on-screen together. :D

I hope some PD sees the chemistry and casts them in a modern rom com. I think they have cried enough for 5-6 dramas in just 10 episodes. Lol

LOL you're right....no more tears just plain laughter. My goodness I am a bit scared for nextvweek's episode. Btw, it's Yeon Woo Jin's birthday on Wednesday haha 

Archived