[Drama 2017-2018] Bad Guys: City of Evil 나쁜 녀석들: 악의 도시

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for updates. Watched entire 3:13  script reading video w/o understanding anything.  Looks like we're going to see intense confrontation scene based from the script for their characters. I root for these Bad Guys. I laugh Yang Ik June laughing, so different from how his character would be lik

Checking the naver link, I got excited with those bts photos of the script reading. Thank you, Meelis. JJM sure looks like mobster.  I prefer him without the beard and mustache but he looks like sexy mobster.  And the man in blue shirt - Yang Ik June? he sure is funny off cam. And Ji Soo is total maknae. His character transformed into bad angry young man sent to prison from a crime he didn't commit.

@jongski, we shouldn't worry, I'm sure we'll get enough BTS videos and pics of the guys having fun while shooting despite the serious and most probably very bloody drama.

Today's goodies include JJM and Jisoo's teaser shooting video and stills BTS:

and many more goodies (and when I say many I mean MANY) here: http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/221125610437

wow .. thank you for sharing, @jongski!

Everybody is so cool, I'm more than happy with this set of bad guys.

Can't wait! :tongue:

Here you are the making of Yang Ik Joon and Kim Moo Yeol teasers: 

Prosecutors and detective fit right in with Bad Guys in City of Evil

by tipsymocha

badguys2-teaser11416.jpg

This feels so epic, and my attempts to tamp down my expectations for this show are failing miserably. To follow up on the character teasers that came out for Joo Jin-mo (Woman With a Suitcase) and Ji-soo (Strong Woman Do Bong-soon), upcoming OCN crime thriller Bad Guys: City of Evil has released three new ones for the rest of the motley crew that’ll be the central focus of the show. And instead of ex-cons, we’ve got two prosecutors and the most unfit detective I’ve ever seen, in Park Joong-hoon (My Dear Desperado), Kim Mu-yeol (My Beautiful Bride), and Yang Ik-joon (Mystery Queen).

First, we have genius prosecutor Kim Mu-yeol, who we see at his desk, in the midst of making some kind of decision with a USB in hand. Park Joon-hoon narrates that Kim Mu-yeol’s character went to a no-name college in the hicks, with no influential family members to help advance his career: “This bastard with no connections has just one thing, his head on his shoulders.” Kim Mu-yeol finally comes to a decision and switches out the USB with one in his drawer. He’s described as an expert strategist, and if he sets his mind to it, “He can turn lies into truth.”

Read more http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/11/prosecutors-and-detective-fit-right-in-with-bad-guys-in-city-of-evil/

The poster is similar in nature to that of the Original  (but w/o the the female actor). From watching the trailer, this feels more like action packed crime thriller. The original Bad Guys  had more of the psychosis of a character ( PHJ in particular and why he became as such) so it was dramatic too.  Hoping this drama will also give us some acting skills not just running after mobsters and thugs and getting revenge. In other words, weigh of the drama and to each characters.  There's still several more weeks before this drama premiere in Dec.  I'm curious,  Is this pre produced?

IG update cr: on pic

New Stills For “Bad Guys 2” Show Ji Soo Taking On His Darkest And Most Intense Role Yet

Ji-Soo-1.jpg

New stills from OCN’s “Bad Guys 2” show Ji Soo looking much different than what viewers may be used to in one of his most intense characters yet!

“Bad Guys 2” is set to be an action noir drama that follows a group of “bad guys” who fights fire with fire to go against the evils of society. Ji Soo will play the role of Han Kang Joo, who constantly makes sacrifices for his brother and ends up going to prison because of it.

This is a deviation from the warm and youthful characters Ji Soo has been loved for portraying in the past. His character reveal was saved for last out of the five main characters for “Bad Guys 2” because this is such a big transformation for the actor. The short hair and cold gaze that can be seen in the new stills are enough to get people curious about the character’s backstory.

Ji-Soo2.jpg

His agency stated, “Though Ji Soo is nervous because this character is completely different from the ones he’s taken on in the past, he’s mostly very excited about the new role. He’s been attending a martial arts center to practice for his action scenes, and he is always learning from his seniors on set as well.”

Ji Soo personally stated, “I hope everyone will watch over my character, Han Kang Joo, as he makes a transformation through the drama. I hope this role will leave a strong impact on viewers this cold winter.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/14/new-stills-bad-guys-2-show-ji-soo-taking-darkest-intense-role-yet/

Archived