[Drama 2017-2018] Bad Guys: City of Evil 나쁜 녀석들: 악의 도시

Go Seung Ji

Well I do hope there's at least a female cast who's agile, strong, can blend with the guys and nothing like a damsel in distress. plus good written character too even if it's supporting one. Oh and good acting skills too. Who could it be? Who should it be? I'm thinking that actress from the Good Wife.. not the main one but the secretary.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Bad Guys 2 나쁜 녀석들2 - Park Joong Hoon, Joo Jin Mo, Kim Moo Yul, Ji Soo and Yang Ik June
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one I'm waiting for this year! Kim Moo Yul. Ji Soo. Joo Jin Mo.. Park Jong Hoon. Bad Guys 2.

I know. I'd be drooling again. So excuse me, while I fan girl for them Bad Guys!

Actually I checked my tweet archive.. and I saw  what I tweeted back in  October 2015. This was after  Angry Mom (last May) and then My Beautiful Bride (last September) ended. I said I want to Ji Soo  and Kim Moo Yul (or Jang Hyuk) together in one drama. Got my wish! Thank you OCN. Fingers crossed it'll be well written, directed and well acted ( I've no doubt that). editing is good.

And Kang Ha Neul.. when he gets back from his MS hope he does a Choi Jin Wook (Tunnel) and have an awesome kdrama comeback.

Thanks chingus. Happy with this updates. Script reading already.

Kim Moo Yul was  awesome  in his last OCN drama MBB. Terrific brilliant acting as banker who lost his bride.  his action scenes... the best!

And the maknae of Bad Guys 2.if you wanna see Ji Soo acting skills, check  his first drama and breakout role in  Angry Mom.

• 4 weeks later...

phew... finally managed to log in..

Thank you very much for the updates, girls! The first stills look great, as far as I understood the first teaser will be out tomorrow, can't wait!

@jongski, your enthusiasm is contagious. :) I admit I'm not familiar with Ji Soo and have only seen a couple of movies of Kim Moo Yul's, but I love Yang Ki Jun as actor, director etc., so I'm really looking forward to see all of them.

Last but not least, JJM and Park Jung Hoon share a very special friendship in real life, so I'm curious about their dynamics in the drama. 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Bad Guys 2 나쁜 녀석들2 - Park Joong Hoon, Joo Jin Mo, Kim Moo Yul, Ji Soo and Yang Ik June - 1st Teaser

Oh thanks.  Finally a teaser ... but 15 second is not enough.  OCN whetting our appetites. Looking forward to this.

I see still cuts for the four guys but no Ji Soo yet. Soon I hope. But I'm excited to see  Kim Moo Yul and  Ji Soo. and Jo Jin Moo.

@meelis Ji Soo got talent given right character in a well written good drama. I've not seen him in anything after well written KBS special Page turner. His character was good.

wow, thank you for sharing, @Go Seung Ji, looks great, very movie like, but I agree it's too short, waiting for mooore.

@jongski, no official stills of Ji Soo yet, as far as I understood "the fifth bad guy will be introduced later", but here's one from JJM's personal trainer blog, you can see Ji Soo in the back:

Spoiler

kprHzmm.jpg

September 29 2017

Teaser trailer for OCN drama series “Bad Guys 2”

Bad-_Guys-SM11.jpg

First teaser trailer added for OCN drama series “Bad Guys 2” starring Park Joong-Hoon, Joo Jin-Mo, Yang Ik-June and Kim Moo-Yul. As the title suggests, the drama series is a sequel to 2014 OCN drama series “Bad Guys,” but with a new cast playing new characters. The new cast is led by Park Joong-Hoon playing Prosecutor Woo Je-Moon. He recruits the bad guys who will work as a team to punish violent criminals. His team includes Joo Jin-Mo playing Heo Il-Hoo. He is a former mafia gang member. Yang Ik-June plays Detective Jang Sung-Cheol. Judging by his still image and his brief appearance in the teaser trailer, one may infer that the elevator may not go all the way to the top floor for him. Lastly, Kim Moo-Yul will play Rookie Prosecutor No Jin-Pyeong.

“Bad Guys 2” first airs December, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/teaser-trailer-for-ocn-drama-series-bad-guys-2

Thanks meelis for that photo!  waiting for the  Ji Soo still..maybe still filming. Hah.  Go Seung Ji, larus, thanks for updates. 

I'm happy viewer. Been waiting for two years for another drama from Kim Moo Yul. He so excellent in MBB.  And  Joo Jin Moo from the stills with the beard,  looks gruff and rough. I always see him a suave guy.  I guess I always remember his old drama with LBY

The baddies convene for first teaser of Bad Guys: City of Evil

by tineybeanie

badmen3.jpg

OCN, home to some of dramaland’s grittiest crime dramas, has posted updates on its upcoming spinoff series Bad Guys: City of Evil with a new 15-second teaser clip and stills, giving us our first look at our baddies in action.

Like the original, this spinoff is centered around a group of criminals, forced together to track down even worse villains. At the head of our team, we have Park Joong-hoon (My Dear Desperado), who plays a prosecutor willing to fight dirty to capture his targets. He’ll be aided by rookie prosecutor Kim Mu-yeol (My Beautiful Bride), who is clueless at the beginning but begins to understand the dark underbelly of crime as he works with these bad guys to catch others.

Joo Jin-mo (Woman With a Suitcase) plays a former violent mobster who quit after a tragic incident, who has carried this heavy hidden burden of his past ever since. And whoa, this may be the first time I’ve seen Yang Ik-joon (Mystery Queen) playing a “good guy.” Well we’ll see how good he is as the fierce provincial investigator who can turn crazy in the blink of an eye during the pursuit of his cases.

More http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/the-baddies-convene-for-first-teaser-of-bad-guys-city-of-evil/

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Bad Guys 2 나쁜 녀석들2 - Park Joong Hoon, Joo Jin Mo, Kim Moo Yul, Ji Soo and Yang Ik June - New Teaser

Thanks to the below tweet. SC teaser of Ji Soo. Hope he gets a good break here. 

And waiting to see Kim Moo Yul.  Of course we know now He takes the character that Kang Ha Neul was supposed to do. Though KMY is about 4 or 5 yrs older than him I think It's a good choice.  He's a good actor ( MBB). We'll get to see KHN in good drama once he 's back from his MS duties. Also waiting to watch Joo Jin Moo. looking ruggedly handsome. Only familiar with 3 of the actors here.

So there's no female actor at all? Not even one?

Cr: ocn_Original

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Surprised too. But am ok with that. I'd rather no female thAn one where she's reduced to the role of an accessory, if you know what I mean. Actually in the first one, i was slightly annoyed by the female cop.

Yes. Same as well.  Maybe we'll see a sister or an aunt, or a mom but nothing major character.  Maybe there will be one that will trigger a revenge from one of them Bad Guys.

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Bad Guys 2 나쁜 녀석들2 - Park Joong Hoon, Joo Jin Mo, Kim Moo Yul, Ji Soo and Yang Ik June

omg, look:

JJM and Jisoo character teasers will be out tomorrow..:wub::wub:

@triplem, I know, right.. the first was 11 episodes, I just thought that with this long shooting period (almost 6 months) there will be more now. Well, 14 is already more, but.. :)

No female lead so far indeed. There were some actresses names mentioned (like Jang Shin Young), but I guess they're only supportive cast.

Archived