DdH3YDWV0AAeDVh.jpg

DdH3YDUV4AA2a6M.jpg

Gong-Seung-Yeon-Seo-Kang-Joon.jpg

Director

Cha Young Hoon

(Bridal Mask, Becky's Back)

Writer

Jo Jung Joo 

(The Princess' Man, "Cheer Up, Mr. Kim")

Episodes: 36 (30 minutes each)

Broadcast Period

2018-June-04 to 2018-August-07

Mondays and Tuesdays @ 22:00 KST

(2 episodes back-to-back)

About the Show

Nam Shin (Seo Kang-Joon) is a son from a family who runs a large company. After an unexpected accident, he falls into a coma. His mother Oh Ro-Ra (Kim Sung-Ryoung) is an authority on brain science and artificial intelligence. She creates an android named Nam Shin III which looks like just like her son Nam Shin. The android pretends to be Nam Shin and he has a bodyguard So-Bong (Gong Seung-Yeon).

Production Information

Took over the time slot previously occupied by “The Miracle We Met”.

Filming began June 30, 2017 and finished late November, 2017. Some filming took place in the Czech Republic.

Cast

Main Cast

Seo Kang Joon as Nam Shin / Nam Shin III

Are-You-Human-Too1-212x300.jpg

Gong Seung Yun as Kang So Bong

Are-You-Human-Too2.jpg

People around Nam Shin

Lee Joon Hyuk as Ji Young Hoon

Are-You-Human-Too3.jpg

Park Hwan Hee as Seo Ye Na (Nam Shin’s fiancée)

Are-You-Human-Too4.jpg

Kim Sung Ryung as Oh Ro Ra (Nam Shin’s mother)

Are-You-Human-Too5.jpg

Others

Kim Hyun Sook as Reporter Jo

Park Young Kyu as Nam Gun Ho

Are-You-Human-Too7.jpg

Yoo Oh Sung as Seo Jong Gil

Are-You-Human-Too6.jpg

Kim Won Hae as Kang Jae Sik
Chae Dong Hyun as Ko Chang Jo
Kim Hye Eun as Nam Ho Yeon
Cha In Ha as Hwang Ji Yong
Choi Duk Moon as David
Jo Jae Ryong as Secretary Park
Choi Byung Mo as Choi Sang Guk
Oh Hee Joon as Jo In Tae
Cha Yub as RoboCop
Oh Ui Shik as Cha Hyun Joon
Oh Han Kyul as A.I. robot Nam Shin I
Lee Joo Chan as A.I. robot Nam Shin II
Seo Eun Yool as No Hee Dong

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama

Teasers

Highlight Video

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JUNE 13 2017

Seo Kang-Joon & Kong Seung-Yeon cast in KBS2 drama series “Are You Human Too?”

DCL7hWyUMAMl58-.jpg

Seo Kang-Joon & Kong Seung-Yeon are cast for lead roles in upcoming KBS2 drama series “Are You Human Too?” (literal title). For the drama series, Seo Kang-Joon will play Nam Shin and an android named Nam Shin III. His character Nam Shin falls into a coma and his mother (Kim Sung-Ryoung), who is an expert in artificial intelligence and brain science, creates the android Nam Shin III who looks just like her son. The android impersonates Nam Shin. Kong Seung-Yeon will play Kang So-Bong. She is the bodyguard for Nam Shin III and she has a warm heart.

The air date for KBS2 drama series “Are You Human Too?” has yet to be decided.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/seo-kang-joon-kong-seung-yeon-cast-in-kbs2-drama-series-are-you-human-too

Gong Seung-yeon falls for robot Seo Kang-joon in Are You Human Too

by javabeans

DCL9ikKVoAAtFBD.jpg

Ah, the lineup is finally confirmed for KBS’s upcoming drama Are You Human Too, with Seo Kang-joon (Entourage) and Gong Seung-yeon (Circle) finalized as the main leads. This drama caught my interest early on with its unusual premise surrounding a romance involving an android and a human, and that’s enough to get me to tune in because I’m so wildly curious about how this relationship could possible resolve satisfactorily..........

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/gong-seung-yeon-falls-for-robot-seo-kang-joon-in-are-you-human-too/

Seo Kang Joon And Gong Seung Yeon Confirmed As Leads For New KBS Drama

DCMc1M2VwAIJmu8.jpg

Actors Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon will be starring in an upcoming KBS miniseries titled “Are You Human Too?” (literal title).

KBS Media commented, “We hope you will look forward to seeing the romance between the two actors who have great visuals and acting skills.”

“Are You Human Too?” is about a rich father who sets up an AI robot that can temporarily take the place of his son who is in a coma. Seo Kang Joon will be playing both the rich son and the robot named “Namshin-III” (or “God-III”).

Gong Seung Yeon will be taking on the role of a security guard who is also a former mixed martial arts fighter. Her character looks cold and strong on the outside, but on the inside, she’s a warm and lovely person who protects the robot “Namshin-III.”

“Are You Human Too?” will begin filming at the end of June. Are you looking forward to this drama?

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/13/seo-kang-joon-gong-seung-yeon-confirmed-leads-new-kbs-drama/

Lee Jun-hyuk, Park Hwan-hee join Are You Human Too as second leads

leejoonhyuk-parkhwanhee-areyouhumantoo.j
Lee Jun-hyuk, Park Hwan-hee

We’ve got the second leads lined up for the “grand scale human impersonation scam” KBS drama Are You Human TooLee Jun-hyuk (Forest of Secrets) and Park Hwan-hee (Jealousy Incarnate) will join leads Seo Kang-joon (Entourage) and Gong Seung-yeon (Circle) in the unusual love story between an android and a human.

Lee Jun-hyuk’s character, Ji Young-hoon, is an accomplice in the “scam” that replaces the comatose Nam Shin, played by Seo Kang-joon, with an identical android in a bid to maintain his position as heir to a chaebol conglomerate. Young-hoon is Nam Shin’s secretary and only friend, and is described as a warm, easygoing person who is also pragmatic and realistic when carrying out his duties in his official capacity. His background is tied to Nam Shin’s company, PK Group, in that he was raised in an orphanage that the conglomerate funded, and went on to become a top student at a university also backed by PK Group.

Park Hwan-hee, on the other hand, will play a character who is more a victim in this human-android switcheroo. She’ll play Seo Ye-na, a client of Gong Seung-yeon’s bodyguard character and Nam Shin’s fiancee, whose father is a high-up director at PK Group. She was practically groomed to become Nam Shin’s wife, and her mother is particularly eager for their impending marriage, to better their family’s position in the intra-company politics. Ye-na sounds like the sheltered type, described as pure and someone who helps herself to whatever she desires. Well, she’ll be in for a rude awakening when her android fiance falls for her bodyguard.

Lee Jun-hyuk’s having a good year with some pretty high-profile projects: He’s currently killing it as a scheming prosecutor in Forest of Secrets, and we’ll be able to see him in blockbuster film With the Gods later this year. I loved him as the upright, moral prosecutor in City Hunter so I hope he’ll land a lead role soon, but I’m just happy he’s returning in what sounds like a really interesting show. Park Hwan-hee, I’ve seen less of, but I remember her being cute as a nurse in Descended From the Sun, so I’m hoping for the best, even though I’m worried that her character might infuse too much chaebol politics into the show.

Now that our main leads have all been cast, shoots for Are You Human Too are due to begin soon, with a target air date of sometime this fall, though KBS hasn’t confirmed its slot yet.

cr:http://www.dramabean...s-second-leads/

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of curious..Due to the postponed news but they hv started filming somehow we haven't seen any script reading photo/news..i'm too excited with this drama..all the best n fighting!!!!

8 hours ago, triplem said:

Hopefully not same time slot or season

Hope so too! Read somewhere that Choi Ji Tae has been offered the male lead role. And it will be airing sometime in November.

Can read more here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/w-two-worlds-pd-returns-with-robot-rom-com/

Have not seen much fan reportings lately and SY seems to be partaking in other schedules too apart from filming. I need more news about this drama! :huh:

Archived