[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

On 6/27/2018 at 10:42 PM, juju84 said:

Thanks!

I had a feeling that we are in for another 2 weeks of postponed episodes. And it looks like I was right. :bawling:

Seriously, darn this FIFA!:unamused:

Well, at least we have only two weeks left to endure it since the final is on 15th of July.  And judging from the schedule of matches the 1st half-final on the 10th should be the last time they postpone the airing, I hope...

5 hours ago, butterflyeffect said:

@Lawyerh I was actually thinking it's human NS trying to run away ... not too sure but it looks like JYH is behind him in the clip. We'll probably be seeing the scene soon since they've been showing content from the teasers. :)

If the Tuesday broadcast is true, I'm praying KBS extends it to four episodes (like other channels are doing) .... if they don't... what are the people in charge doing!? :skull:

According to their official schedule, they really air 4 episodes on Tuesday! So we're getting the normal 4/2 episodes next week.

EDIT: But I am curious if the schedule on KBS World will change. They haven't listed any new episodes of the drama for next week yet, only repetitions of old drama specials in AYHT's timeslot. :frown:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yay 4 episodes on Tuesday. Honestly one episode a week kills momentum. This drama is 18 episodes, so there's alot of story to tell...

--------------------------------

from DramaFever Source

Are You Human Too's Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon reveal what their own friends really want to know

by Nancy Z on Thu, Jun 28, 2018

Spoiler

9915c881-91ca-481e-bcc4-0620ac6f37b2.jpg

Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon are proving their fiery hot android-human chemistry in Are You Human Too? on the screen. What about off the screen? In this cute interview, they reveal what they really think about their chemistry. (You'll see Seo Kang Joon blush!) And, what do their own friends really want to know?

It's another week with only one new episode of the popular sci-fi romantic mystery series, thanks to World Soccer programming. To help you get through the void without the lovable Nam Shin 3, here is a special clip where both Seo Kang Joon and Gon Seung Yeon were "grilled" about their relationship and the new drama.

Better yet, this video is even subbed with both English and Chinese for the international fans who don't speak Korean.

The two stars were also asked to rate their on-screen chemistry. It didn't quite match the first time. Take a look!

Apparently the two actors were besieged by their own inquisitive friends upon learning about the new pairing.

Gong Seung Yeon said her friends all asked about how Seo Kang Joon looked in person.

Seo Kang Joon said all his friends kept asking how pretty Gong Seung Yeon was. 

What do you think their answers were to their friends?

Gong Seung Yeon also confessed that she was very "excited" when she first found out about her new role. (Wouldn't you, too?)

--------------------------

@butterflyeffect any chance you can give a jisc of what the article in the IG says? Thanks loads

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

@butterflyeffect any chance you can give a jisc of what the article in the IG says? Thanks loads

Basically it talks about how he's fallen into a dilemma where he can't easily choose between NS and NS3. It goes over events that happened in the last episode, and how JYH has been conflicted ever since he learnt about the kill switch. He still wishes for human NS to wake up and protects his position (the reason why he got so angry at NS3), but while spending more time around the bright NS3 he begins to go through changes, like smile without realizing it. The moment when they had that deep chat is when JYH revealed his hidden feelings for the first time.

1 minute ago, butterflyeffect said:

Basically it talks about how he's fallen into a dilemma where he can't easily choose between NS and NS3. It goes over events that happened in the last episode, and how JYH has been conflicted ever since he learnt about the kill switch. He still wishes for human NS to wake up and protects his position (the reason why he got so angry at NS3), but while spending more time around the bright NS3 he begins to go through changes, like smile without realizing it. The moment when they had that deep chat is when JYH revealed his hidden feelings for the first time.

Thanks loads....ahhhh, the irony. - The AI is helping the human to rediscover his own feelings and emotions! Then I think all the more JYH may help protect NS3 in the end . 

What do you think of this speculations? I don't think that Secretary Ji will betray Namshin and/or Namshin III, as well as I don't see both of them dying at the end. 

"Love" (from AYHT's OST) played on piano:

"Many fans hoped it would be the human Nam Shin so that he could reunite with his mother, while the robot Nam Shin III will be deactivated" 

.... um excuse me???  LOL

While I do hope human NS will be reunited with mom, I have not seen any fans at all who hope NS3 will be deactivated. This video has interesting speculations, but I'm inclined to disagree with most of them. For starters, we've already seen human NS wake up /facing NS3 so it's obvious he won't die in coma.

Spoiler

If anything, I'm going to speculate that NS3 goes back to Czech Republic in the end.

I think anything past the halfway point of the drama will be hard to predict...

@jerboa83 @butterflyeffectI think if anything, many fans are more concerned that NS3 does not get killed off. In all honesty I have no emotional attachment to human Shin at this point . The one who’s captured my heart is NS3  :lol:. I’ll take the secretary as well. 

Why do you think grandpa is faking the dementia?

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@jerboa83 @butterflyeffect

Why do you think grandpa is faking the dementia?

It has already been mentioned, but I think he's faking the dementia so that his and Namshin's enemies will make their move and get caught in a trap. This way, he'll also force Namshin to consolidate his position within the company and get to the top before the other directors do. I'm not sure yet if the plan had been conceived by the Chairman in advance, and/or if he sped it up when Namshin showed signs of being unwilling to accept his "destiny"... What do you think of the timing of his first symptoms? @triplem

@triplem @jerboa83

Grandpa started acting up every time NS was rebellious/acting tough, so I think (despite being messed up) he is protecting NS in a way.. not as a grandson but as the company successor. He is definitely trying to catch Seo, and I think this all relates to NS’s dad somehow.

If you remember the character teaser , “use your head and think about who is really on your side”.. I think he is saying this to NS.

Why some people never think that the two main characters in this drama are Nam Shin III and Kang So Bong? Not the human Nam Shin. 

Even though both NS and NS3 played by the same person, but my personal opinion and guts say that the story's center is NS3 and his (or its?) bodyguard Kang So Bong. 

He has only So Bong on his side right now, and maybe it will go like that until the end. 

There are a lot of "sides" in this complicated story. 

NS3's side (NS3 and Kang So Bong), Nam Shin's side (His mom, his secretary and Ye Na), Grandfather's side (him and NS aunty) , and Ye Na's father side. 

Every of them have their own interests. 

I would love to see how's this story goes. The romance, the politics, the mystery, and the family as well. 

Kbs is definitely shipping the br:w00t:mance 

this is the IG cut if you can’t access the v live above 

Spoiler

Anyone born in June ? Lmao ! 

Spoiler

DF is heavily promoting this  , lots of post on their IG acc

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Muh Fadlan said:

Why some people never think that the two main characters in this drama are Nam Shin III and Kang So Bong? Not the human Nam Shin. 

Even though both NS and NS3 played by the same person, but my personal opinion and guts say that the story's center is NS3 and his (or its?) bodyguard Kang So Bong. 

He has only So Bong on his side right now, and maybe it will go like that until the end. 

I would love to see how's this story goes. The romance, the politics, the mystery, and the family as well. 

I think the same. NS3 and So Bong ARE the main characters of this drama. It seems pretty obvious to me, and I'm rooting for them.

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:
Dear @butterflyeffect can help to translate 15-16

After Yena slaps the watch to the ground...

YN: Why are so friendly with her? *

NGH: So Younghoon doesn't become the second Jong Gil, observe him well.

YN: Take it (the picture)

YN: What is this? I told you no.

SB: Sorry.

NS(NS3): What are you sorry for? I'm the one who asked you to.

SB: Why did you do that earlier?

SB: What are you bringing that up for?

NS3: How would things be if I were a human?

*=I couldn't hear clearly, but I think this is the gist of what was said ... please feel free to correct me/I'll edit if I find out

I honestly need to know... why is Yena so obsessed with NS??? lmao. How can she claim to love him when she's one-sidedly forcing her feelings. :neutral:

9 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

After Yena slaps the watch to the ground...

YN: Why are so friendly with her? *

NGH: So Younghoon doesn't become the second Jong Gil, do well *

YN: Take it (the picture)

YN: What is this? I told you no.

SB: Sorry.

NS(NS3): What are you sorry for? I'm the one who asked you to.

SB: Why did you do that earlier?

SB: What are you bringing that up for?

NS3: How would things be if I were a human?

*=I couldn't hear clearly, but I think this is the gist of what was said ... please feel free to correct me/I'll edit if I find out

I honestly need to know... why is Yena so obsessed with NS??? lmao. How can she claim to love him when she's one-sidedly forcing her feelings. :neutral:

Thank you for your translation. It's kind of upsets me to see YN trying on her wedding dress before SB. Like she does it on purpose. And while she is the one looking pathetic in this situation it's still richard simmons me off just a little.

As for YN's feelings, I think that in a way her obsession with NS is like a brother complex. From what I understand these two grew up together and NS was the only man figure around her age. He probably was kind and protective as a brother and thus YN grew up crushing on him and picturing him as an ideal man. 

But still I find YN's *love* to be very selfish because she asumes herself the best candidate for him never taking in consideration NS's own feelings and desires. In this respect YN really resembles her father. If she wants something, she takes it's at any cost. 

Her heart may be in the right place but she is still spoiled little brat. Personally I find her character very annoying. I know it was made on purpose but she came out as an extremely trite second female lead love rival with whiny voice, obtrusive manner, petulant behavior and pouty lips. I'd prefer more elegant and classy second female leads, more dignified and  smart but in subtle way (if you know what I mean ^_^).

And that is not about YN. She is like a big baby in frills. Looks nothing but irritating and tiresome.

43 minutes ago, juju84 said:

Thank you for your translation. It's kind of upsets me to see YN trying on her wedding dress before SB. Like she does it on purpose. And while she is the one looking pathetic in this situation it's still richard simmons me off just a little.

As for YN's feelings, I think that in a way her obsession with NS is like a brother complex. From what I understand these two grew up together and NS was the only man figure around her age. He probably was kind and protective as a brother and thus YN grew up crushing on him and picturing him as an ideal man. 

But still I find YN's *love* to be very selfish because she asumes herself the best candidate for him never taking in consideration NS's own feelings and desires. In this respect YN really resembles her father. If she wants something, she takes it's at any cost. 

Her heart may be in the right place but she is still spoiled little brat. Personally I find her character very annoying. I know it was made on purpose but she came out as an extremely trite second female lead love rival with whiny voice, obtrusive manner, petulant behavior and pouty lips. I'd prefer more elegant and classy second female leads, more dignified and  smart but in subtle way (if you know what I mean ^_^).

And that is not about YN. She is like a big baby in frills. Looks nothing but irritating and tiresome.

Nope nope nope! I hate second lead syndrome :D annoying ye na is best so when she won't get NS in the end I won't be sad lol. (Not that I love So Bong but I think she is on right track for now)

Also is grandpa doubting handsome Ji? I wonder what will be his reaction now that he knows grandpa is spying on him to check if he is anything like Seo :crazy:

Thanks for the translation, @butterflyeffect   Ugh, this grandfather!  I agree the grandfather is protecting NS, not as a grandson, but as a successor.  He wants him to be "tough" and cunning and very much not to trust easily/at all... but from all we've seen of NS, he never easily trusted anyone!  IMO, one point of the dementia plan was really to force NS closer to the grandfather/PK while making NS permanently paranoid.  :angry:  I find grandfather's actions, particularly around YH, reprehensible. He's installed a beholdened servant (YH) by NS's side while ultimately planning to undercut any trust his grandson might place in him by sowing suspicion.  Maybe someone can claim that after Seo, he's being careful, but if the dementia con was partially meant to expose who was truly loyal, then YH has proven himself a thousand times over!  It's like the grandfather is trying to create a relationship between NS and YH that is similar to the relationship he has/had with Seo but better engineered, version 2.0.  NS3's presence has really overturned the applecart because the dementia con won't work on him; he's got other handlers; and so far, he tells YH everything. I laugh, because the blowback is so sweet! 

That also ties into why I think grandfather is so into the YN marriage - NS is romantically indifferent to her, so there's no danger of him caring about her more than himself or the company (in grandpa's ideal world) and YN has proven her loyalty.  This is also why I really find YN distasteful. She is relatively intelligent, obsession aside, and she grew up with NS. Even if she doesn't know the particulars, his contempt for his grandfather is pretty clear as are the surface reasons why (control). Yet she quite blatantly relies upon the grandfather's power and tactics to force NS's hand since it really doesn't matter how she gets him as long as she gets him.  I do not believe this crap would stop after the marriage. Look at YN's plan to keep SB as a bodyguard after the marriage as a display of power and control - if that isn't some grandfather level bs...!  Imagine being the target of such suffocating "love" from both ends and having those ends be in league with each other?!  That's why I don't find any of her actions cute or even pitiable.  That's why I enjoy aunt bluntly telling her the truth.

Archived