[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

4 hours ago, crazyyo said:

ahahaha I thought I was the only one who noticed it. It looked so funny. Somehow I have started to like aunt a bit :rolleyes:

Hee, I totally missed it the first go-around but once I rewatched I saw so many little details like that. Really, my list is too short, hahahaha.  Me, too, also liking the aunt. Especially - as @dreamfall92 says - because her observations about YN are on point. Telling her that it's not so much that he likes SB as that he doesn't like YN was mean and funny and honest.  She probably could have been a cool aunt if it wasn't for the grandad and all the power plays for the company. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After several episodes where Grandpa chairman showed signs of having dementia, I can’t believe we were all duped by him. I have two theories why Grandpa fakes his illness… 1) He wants everyone to know he is ill so that Sin will be forced to takeover PK Group and push through with the wedding. Remember that the marriage with Ye-na also weakens Director Seo’s claim to the company. 2) Even though this is somewhat related to my first theory, I think Grandpa fakes his dementia so that all his enemies will reveal themselves altogether. Y’know, it’s a recurring issue in this show: TRUST. Everyone in this show seems to either betray or get betrayed by someone. And Grandpa wants to know once and for all who will be on his side when he is a powerless and old sick man.

giphy.gif

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/06/28/k-drama-reaction-are-you-human-too-episodes-11-12/

1 hour ago, juju84 said:

Guys, so is there any news about the next week's broadcasting schedule of AYHT?

Or maybe someone knows the link to the KBS schedule?

Here's the link - https://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&sm=tab_etc&query=kbs2 편성표 but there's nothing positive now. It's best to look at their schedule on Sunday because they have a tendency to change it up quite a bit. 

1 hour ago, nateko said:

Here's the link - https://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&sm=tab_etc&query=kbs2 편성표 but there's nothing positive now. It's best to look at their schedule on Sunday because they have a tendency to change it up quite a bit. 

Thanks!

I had a feeling that we are in for another 2 weeks of postponed episodes. And it looks like I was right. :bawling:

Seriously, darn this FIFA!:unamused:

Well, at least we have only two weeks left to endure it since the final is on 15th of July.  And judging from the schedule of matches the 1st half-final on the 10th should be the last time they postpone the airing, I hope...

am I the only one who noticed The Longing Dance (official version) sounds different than in the drama? The song was a bit longer in ep 1 hugging scene and they removed the nice beats (?) behind the instrumental parts :( 2:44 part just sounds weird to me lol

kinda hate when they do that, it's like in Goblin, they played a different version of Beautiful & Round and Round in the drama but official versions are also different.

50 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

behind the scenes 

kind of short (per usual) but next week has good scenes coming (wait, when were there not any) :p

Thanks!! One episode per week is so short. :(  I'm grateful for any new BTS and fan videos that help with the waiting, haha!!

Finally had time to watch with subs. Just realise how many mistakes I made while live capping :w00t:...my bad. My understanding of the language has a long way to go....

I love how NS3 asked So Bong if she likes him now. Aigoo...our beloved AI is just the cutest. His need for love and affection is becoming clearer each episode. And i love how he pondered over what JYH said to him about not trusting humans. My goodness he is looking to build relationships, which is why he questioned who he can trust. He is learning to flirt - oh he definitely understood what skinship was :lol:

This writer is good and has done his/her research. There are currently prototypes that are very advance socially. So even though this is sci-fi, it's not that far off from reality. The evolution of the AI brings with it many interesting issues and questions. Just as NS3 absorbs and displays positive human traits, there's also the flip side of him being able to adopt negative characteristics.  I quote this article:

If robots can develop a consciousness, what does that mean in terms of good and evil, corruption and morals? Could robots go rogue? Could there be Frankenstein?

https://www.seeker.com/is-artificial-intelligence-the-next-phase-of-human-evolution-1921769603.html

Just a comment on JYH, while I doubt he is the antagonist in the truest sense of the word , I do think there are more layers to him than just a faithful secretary. After all this is Lee Joon Hyuk, who is extremely capable of playing a wolf in sheep's clothing given some of the roles that he has taken on. What I do think is that his character acts as a foil to NS3's growth. In NS3's quest to become more human, JYH is finding himself a lot less like one. Having given in to the comforts and luxury that money can buy, he has somewhat lost a sense of who he really is. He is no different from a robot - taking orders from Shin and the family . He has no life outside of his job. No family , no relationships - which is perhaps why he was longing for Shin to wake up. He has become immune to the scolding & "punishment" that he gets on behalf of Shin. He is no different from NS3. Which is why I think he felt some empathy for NS3 when he thought about the kill switch. For all you know , he may be the one to save NS3. Lol!

Why did Grandpa choose JYH of all people to work for him? Is there any connection between them? Did grandpa choose him out of guilt? Hope the mystery will be unfolded soon.:ph34r:

LJH is indeed perfect for his role as JYH! :wub:

46 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Why did Grandpa choose JYH of all people to work for him? Is there any connection between them? Did grandpa choose him out of guilt? Hope the mystery will be unfolded soon.:ph34r:

LJH is indeed perfect for his role as JYH! :wub:

He probably chose him because he is extremely handsome and good looking? Haha jk. 

PK had been sponsering him in orphanage, grandpa probably thought he is fit for the job because 1) he has no family 2) like JYH said this unfair treatment is probably better than the one he would face in world becuase he is an orphan (grandpa knows how to use people's weak points :crazy:)

P.S our handsome LJH deserves a documentary of his own let alone a drama or a movie :rolleyes:

Ep 13+14 Text Preview (the website says these episodes are airing on Tuesday :unsure: )

Director Seo asks So Bong to keep that he knows about CEO Nam's dementia a secret. Meanwhile, Heedong's secret is discovered by Nam Shin III and Hoyeon is going to accept Director Seo's offer...

Because of Yena strongly pushing for the marriage with Nam Shin, everyone is flustered. On the other hand, So Bong's dad hears word of the marriage and angrily goes to PK group...

@Lawyerh I was actually thinking it's human NS trying to run away ... not too sure but it looks like JYH is behind him in the clip. We'll probably be seeing the scene soon since they've been showing content from the teasers. :)

If the Tuesday broadcast is true, I'm praying KBS extends it to four episodes (like other channels are doing) .... if they don't... what are the people in charge doing!? :skull:

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I think this is NS3 and he looked emotional & teary here... since there is no mole or other indication to differentiate them.. so its just a blind guess :sweatingbullets:

Once again sorry for spamming the page here... a bit desparate hahahaha...

Pretty sure it's human Nam Shin, he looks too emotional to be a robot, it's probably a flashback of Ji or Grandpa or Nam Shin himself.

23 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

If the schedule doesn't change, seems like it is indeed 4 episodes on Tuesday.

(I was about to say KBS has no conscience if they decide to postpone again...lol)

What about monday? Are they going to show ep 13-14 on monday or are we going to get 13-16 episodes on tuesday? 

Archived