[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

Morning - SB goes jogging & trips ! Suddenly NS3 is there( think he’s been sitting there the whole night ) , she was shocked but he joins her for her jog  . He’s obviously never tired while she feels like she’s dying :D . She falls again. He offers to carry on her bag . Lol! staring moment ! But then SB came to her senses & kicked him. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aunt with her Son, meets with Seo in a restaurant, the latter must be up to some scheming.

Old man sits outside the house . NS3 & SB came back . Old man apologises to SB. He seems a little off . 

Seo makes Aunt angry. He’s trying to blackmail her & threatens her Son. 

Old man ask are you Shin . Omo!!  NS3 says he is not Shin . Old man & SB are shocked 

-ends- 

@triplem JYH doctor friend was saying there is a chance NS could wake up soon (I'm not sure what that machine was)

Mom feels sorry towards NS (and the reason why she wants to be near him) is because while she had NS3 to comfort her for 20 years, he was alone.

The end ...

Seo threatens aunt so she confirms grandpa has dementia 

Grandpa grabs NS3's hand and tells him he has dementia but it turns out to be.... a lie .... (I KNEW IT)

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

@butterflyeffect Many thanks for clarifying my confusion . Oh no if Shin wakes up , what will happen to NS3?  What did he & SB talk about before she kissed him ? 

I'm almost positive Shin is going to wake up soon, but NS3 will still be around.

My goldfish memory but ... from what I recall, that scene he was commenting how her heart rate rose again/etc , and asks her if she has good feelings towards him and if she likes him now, so she kissed him to show him nothing changed... but from his eyes I think he realized something. Too bad we have to wait until next week to find out though... ;)

There was a preview...I don’t remember what happened except Yena slapped NS3’s battery out of So Bong’s hand when she tried to put it on him. 

I don’t dislike her but she’s becoming one of those jealous side characters I’m not fond of. I feel bad that she doesn’t love herself though.

Ha! I knew it! Haraboji was faking the dementia... probably coz he's been suspicious of Mr. Seo.

Is it just me or Nam Shin III did feel something when Sobong kissed him? I need to order a Nam Shin IV from Kim Tan omma lol

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

She know she wants those android lips.

Lol, and she is not the only one.:lol:

But something tells me uri *Tin Can* starts to feel the same addiction to a certain rude lady boxer.:kiss_wink:

Always checking her body heat and pulse.:lol:

Archived