Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

31 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@jerboa83 She went back because she had lost her necklace that she received from her mother. The necklace means a lot to her, since she lost her mother at a young age. When she grabbed the necklace, then she got caught.

You are right, but she actually seemed to hesitate right after grabbing it. She didn't immediately run for the door.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hi! I hope you don't mind if I join. I'm in another drama forum too! But I'm going to try this drama. I think it sounds really interesting! :) 

Welcome, dear soon-to-be "Robophiliac" (that's how we are currently calling the fandom)! This drama not only "promises" to be interesting: so far, it has actually delivered and lived up to most people's (pretty high) expectations. I'm personally so hyped that I can't wait to watch next week's episode! 

• Like 6

Welcome to all newbies including me !

Its nice to meet you all  robophiliacs !:)

please do share your opinion, because i enjoy to move my time reading it !

Lets watch it together , laugh together, cry together, get annoyed together and have fun !

n8-R4gZf3HUDCGWHcKRqwQgIN8CYwEOKGhE-lZBr

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

Welcome, dear soon-to-be "Robophiliac" (that's how we are currently calling the fandom)! This drama not only "promises" to be interesting: so far, it has actually delivered and lived up to most people's (pretty high) expectations. I'm personally so hyped that I can't wait to watch next week's episode! 

Thank you! You’re so kind :). I read your opinion on this drama. I like what you said. I believe you. So you’re so hyped you can’t wait to watch the next episode?! Wow! I can feel your energy! And I wait to watch it with you. I can wait to be a Robophiliac! :D 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Thank you! You’re so kind :). I read your opinion on this drama. I like what you said. I believe you. So you’re so hyped you can’t wait to watch the next episode?! Wow! I can feel your energy! And I wait to watch it with you. I can wait to be a Robophiliac! :D 

I've been stalking this drama for months, actually... I've written and published quite a lot of sci-fi stories in my own country, and I've always felt attracted by this genre, since I was a child. That's why I LOVE to analyze the scripts and I love when I find a story that makes me think "I wish I had been the one who came up with this idea!". :wub:

Nobody has posted Dramabeans' articles on the drama, yet:

"I’m so curious to see how Are You Human Too turned out, after months and months of waiting to see when the fully pre-produced drama would ever air. The sci-fi drama comes from writer Jo Jung-joo of Princess’s Man and PD Cha Young-hoon who has second director credits on some major dramas (Unexpectedly Fond, Joseon Gunman, Gaksital), and it looks to be a really fascinating story about androids, human nature, greed, and power. Seo Kang-joon stars in a double role as a chaebol heir who falls into a coma, and the humanoid robot designed to take his place. The drama is about the blurred lines between human and AI—it describes the android as “a robot more human than humans”—so I’m definitely intrigued by the story, which will go beyond simple mistaken-identity hijinks and hopefully paint an interesting sci-fi universe for us to get immersed in."

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/06/premiere-watch-are-you-human-too-secretary-kim-life-on-mars/

"KBS’s new drama about an android who longs to be human makes a strong start, with solid characters and a compelling premise that quickly distinguishes itself from other recent android dramas. 
Are You Human Too looks sleek, feels purposeful, and the actors’ performances are strong and assured. The show manages to ask some weighty questions without taking itself too seriously, doling out cute, funny moments to give itself balance. It’s early yet, but I have a good feeling about this one."
http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/06/are-you-human-too-episodes-1-2/

I'm really curious to read their (soon to be published?) review of eps 3 and 4! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

I've been stalking this drama for months, actually... I've written and published quite a lot of sci-fi stories in my own country, and I've always felt attracted by this genre, since I was a child. That's why I LOVE to analyze the scripts and I love when I find a story that makes me think "I wish I had been the one who came up with this idea!". :wub:

Hey there! :) I'll put my reply under the spoiler. I hope you don't mind :D.

Spoiler

Hi! So you said you've been "stalking" this drama for months? Aww. You're so cute. I'm going to die! I understand. I think I would do the same thing! You said you've written and published quite a lot of sci-fi stories in your country. And you said you've always felt attracted by this genre since you were a child, right? Wow! I'm very impressed! I think you're so cool :). And I love sci-fi stories! I wish I could read one of your stories. I wish I could do that. It looks like you are very creative :). So you" love to analyze scripts. Wow! And you love when you find a story that makes you think, "I wish I had been the one who came up with that idea!" Right? Hehehe. You're so cute. I wish I came up with some ideas too! And it looks like you have a lot of imagination. I understand why you feel this way. I think you look very passionate :wub: And I like the way you talk :).  

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hey there! :) I'll put my response under the spoiler :).

Reveal hidden contents

Hi! So you said you've been "stalking" this drama for months? Aww. You're so cute. I'm going to die! I understand. I think I would do the same thing! You said you've written and published quite a lot of sci-fi stories in your country. And you said you've always felt attracted by this genre since you were a child, right? Wow! I'm very impressed! I think you're so cool :). And I love sci-fi stories! I wish I could read one of your stories. I wish I could do that. It looks like you are very creative :). So you" love to analyze scripts. Wow! And you love when you find a story that makes you think, "I wish I had been the one who came up with that idea!" Right? Hehehe. You're so cute. I wish I came up with some ideas too! And it looks like you have a lot of imagination. I understand why you feel this way. I think you look very passionate :wub: And I like the way you talk :).  

Kikikikiki:D:D

This drama comes with it all:D

I didn't say anything o:D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hey there! :) I'll put my reply under the spoiler. I hope you don't mind :D.

Hide contents

Review of the first episodes of AYHT:

Both Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon have been praised for their acting in the first episodes:

(Kor) http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004163597

@2handsintertwined
Thank you so much! Yes, I'm a 35 years-old Italian woman who has been fixated with science fiction since she was like... well... 4? 5? Maybe even younger... :D I can't pinpoint when it all began, actually. So far, I've written five novels and a ton of short stories. They are written in my native language, 'though... Sorry. My English isn't good enough: writing and editing my novels in English would take eons. I need a professional to step in...  :tongue: If you are curious, these are some (old and new) covers of my books: 

• Like 6

Finally I find some time and watch AYHT with subtitle:D So far I like it very much:wink: But I think I will be more impress if I didn't see a lot of this scene from episode in trailers...

First I like when they show us some scene and they go back to show us explanation from another poin of view like they did with Nam Shin and Nam Shin III become wear the same clothes. When I was watching first  I was little suprice seeing NMIII but I was thinking that it is just coinsidence, but I was wrong. They suprice me and I like it. They use that tricks a couple of time so I will be waiting for more:wink:

Second Nam Shin III is like a superhero with his strenght, inteligence and disaster mode:lol: The scene where he rescue Sa Bong remind me of Spiderman who he saves Mary Jane... Someone watching? Nam Shin is also like a kid who still learn, and if you don't watching him he might to get big trouble. His "mother"  treat him as a human even if there is a difficult situation and she needs him,  she ask him for help her not order. So he can choose? And when he walk in Czech market, he looks like enjoy every second. Really interesting...

But even if he looks like a human, walk, speak, smile, joke and even eat he is still a AI. Everything is in his program so how come he can fall in love someone? he has also Love mode?:wink: My biggest question is not how come Sa Bong become love NMIII (I don't mean fall in love because she might be don't know that he isn't human first and she fall for him) but how come we will believe that his love is true not artificial?

Third Sa Bong become a bodygard for make money as a snicky photographer or she came up with idea after she take that job...She loves monez that much or she needs them.  I dont know if this important but I like to know. She is violence, hot temper, liar and shameless girl. But of course is something more about her and we will find out soon. I cant wait as a Gong Seung Yeon big fan:wink:

Nam Shin use Sa Bong and slap her on the public. I dont really cant blame NS use Sa Bong. She is not innocent at all, no one put the gun in her head to choose betray her boss and take a photos of him. She use to that before. He find out about her and he decided used for becoming free and finally see mom. after all she will be fire even if he dont do that. Is he really must slap her... he need something strong that make all public turn back from him. man slap woman is that strong. see what knetz react for that scene and this is only acting. but if he use that drastic metod to damage his image why his back feels easy...

new ost trailer

ps. someone watched Ex Machina... great movie about AI:wink:

Spoiler

• Like 7

2 hours ago, darr said:

Kikikikiki:D:D

This drama comes with it all:D

I didn't say anything o:D

Ooh! So you said this drama comes with it all. You made me feel so excited inside! And I believe you! :). I'll pretend you didn't say anything. Hahahaha! :wub:

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

Review of the first episodes of AYHT:

Thank you for the review of the first episode :)

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

Thank you so much! Yes, I'm a 35 years-old Italian woman who has been fixated with science fiction since she was like... well... 4? 5? Maybe even younger... :D I can't pinpoint when it all began, actually. So far, I've written five novels and a ton of short stories. They are written in my native language, 'though... Sorry. My English isn't good enough: writing and editing my novels in English would take eons. I need a professional to step in...  :tongue: If you are curious, these are some (old and new) covers of my books: 

You're welcome! More stuff under the spoiler! :D

Spoiler

Wow! I'm learning more about you! :) So you've written 5 novels and a ton of short stories? Wow! You're amazing :wub:. I think your English is perfect! :). I wish your novels were in English and I hope a professional steps in! :D. I am curious! Thank you for the book covers. Wormhole saga? I don't know a lot about wormholes.That sounds exciting! :D

@Netka85 Hi. So you found some to time to watch AYHT with subtitles? Congrats! :) I enjoyed reading your thoughts on the episode :). Thank you for the OST trailer :)

39 minutes ago, Netka85 said:

ps. someone watched Ex Machina... great movie about AI:wink:

My thoughts on Ex Machina! I will put this under the spoiler for ya! :D

Spoiler

I agree! I also think Ex Machina is a great movie about AI. I think it's a great movie about AI because I think it shows us that machines/robots have feelings too. And I think it also shows us that one day some of us might become machines! Those are my thoughts! I haven't seen Ex Machina in a long time! I did enjoy the movie! Thank you for the Ex Machina Trailer! :) 

• Like 5

Soompi Announcement 

The Events Team will be launching The Amazing Hunt on Monday 11June. Lots of fun, reputation points & prizes on the table. Check this out & come join us! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Who else but Seo Kang Jun be the perfect NS especially the robotic one! I got hypnotized by his "hypnotizing eyes" when I watched his debut drama, "What's happened to my Family". His eyes are too beautiful to be REAL!:DI then watched Roommates 2 and Law of The Jungle Tonga just for him. (I'm super busy with RL so I only watch a few dramas a year.):wub:

And then who else but tsundere looking Lee Jun Hyuk, can pull off his role as NS's super efficient assistant, YH. I love him since City Hunter, House of Bluebird & A Poem A Day ! :wub:

Despite my busy/hectic RL, I've delurked here just to show my support for SKJ & LJH in this unique drama despite avoiding Sci-fic dramas. So far I'm enjoying myself a lot despite criticism over NS's slap on SB. IT'S ONLY A DRAMA afterall.:tongue:

Just cant wait for more BROMANCE between 2 of my favourite actors! :blush:

• Like 5

@Netka85 I agree with your previous comments, but I don't think that everything N3 does is the result of him/it being pre-programmed to behave like that. He/it has already proved that he can go beyond his own programming and learn on his own (like when he hacks into the traffic lights or "plays" with smart objects by connecting to them like we saw in the last teaser).

• Like 6

Just watched the first episodes and I'm so in love with this drama already. Seo Kang Joon is fantastic in his role. I'm a bit surprised about the character of the female lead but surely they'll develop her more in the upcoming episodes. Love Gong Seung Yeon though, she has mesmerizing eyes. So far I don't really like the human Nam Shin, though I expected to love the robot more. If the robot Nam Shin can actually feel or produce emotions then I'm on his team for sure. If that's the case, I'm gonna flip a table if the writer makes the robot Nam Shin sacrifice himself for the human Nam Shin and make the female lead end up with him instead of the robot Nam Shin, whom she fell in love with. Though that's a cliche ending (that I've sadly seen before), I have faith that the writer has much more in store than that. 

• Like 6

"5 amazing facts about new K-drama Are You Human Too? starring Seo Kang Joon" https://www.dramafever.com/news/-amazing-facts-about-new-drama-are-you-human-too/

"The house in the village of Hrensko is available as a rental house. It is described as a "large and magical cottage is nestled on an open ground, in the famous and popular nature reserve Bohemian-Saxon Switzerland" in the Czech Republic."

7841252b-adac-4e7d-9053-7ba55ba8b3f0.jpg

Several BTS pics taken in the Czech Republic and published on Imperial Hotel's website: https://www.spa-hotel-imperial.cz/en/the-shooting-of-korean-tv-serie-are-you-human-too-2017/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4