[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

On 8/14/2018 at 10:55 PM, crystaltears said:

oh I didn't know the CD was out a while ago, I was waiting for it on Youtube :lol: is there going to be another CD for instrumental tracks? I was looking for the music when Laura was dying, and that cool music when So Bong punched NS. I was also expecting the drama version of Longing Dance too, it just sounds different when it plays in the drama :huh: I uploaded 2 on youtube a while ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF4wgJowlMM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baeRCIPzN48 guess I'll go and cut some audio again...

Any news about the instrumental tracks?

Another fanfic by the Soompier who also wrote the (awesome!) "Undercurrents":
https://www.wattpad.com/614939608-fanfic-are-you-human-too-compatible-one

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am seriously curious about this IG post which I happened to chance upon.

Hopefully, it is about the Special Making DVD with English subtitles!! :wub:

YAY!  The Special Making DVD is really happening you guys :P

PS: I seriously wanna see the SB-NS3 BTS upclose! 

I just had to post - wooooow...this drama had a really great pace.  I couldn't believe that each episode had me on the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next!  I must say they cast this drama well.  It made me a fan of Seo Kang Joon!

OMG! I just checked the KBSworld link for AYHT and peeps at KBS are actually still reading the comments and even made a little reply today!

So, I would encourage you to post your comments. It's quite easy, you just log in via your FB or Twitter account. If you don't have it, register with an email address.

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/program/program_view.php?pg_seq=1220

I really miss "Are you human too" :bawling:

I saw Seo Kang Joon in the Return of Superman (old episode in 2017 with the child Sian and the twin girls)

he is so wonderful with kids

sooooooooooo handsome

On 9/11/2018 at 3:44 AM, J-Pooh said:

I just had to post - wooooow...this drama had a really great pace.  I couldn't believe that each episode had me on the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next!  I must say they cast this drama well.  It made me a fan of Seo Kang Joon!

yes Seo Kang Joon :heart:

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 12:14 PM, jerboa83 said:

I'm making my ultimate tribute to this drama, but it will take a few days more. Please keep an eye on my Vimeo channel or check back in here!

@chatterbox22 @triplem @chunnie36 @moonlover399993 @Ayame @vettac @nooneor @lilyphenix @PororoQueen

It took me A LOT of time to edit this video (my ULTIMATE FAN TRIBUTE TO THIS AWESOME DRAMA) and fix a little issue with the Eng subs, but here it is, finally!

Click on CC to select the subtitles (Eng or Ita).

TV series (kdrama): "Are You Human Too?" (eps. 01-17/18) - "너도 인간이니?" (1-17회)
Music: Interstellar OST

What if the Singularity is just around the corner?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity

4 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

@jerboa83 Thank you so much for making the tribute video, and for tagging me (so I'll know!). I confess that I've had withdrawal symptoms since the end of the drama. No other show, so far, has come close to making me think so deeply about our future and our relationship with technology. I also miss the friendship that we all shared on this thread. I hope you're all well. :)

On 8/18/2018 at 8:55 AM, triplem said:

I wish I had stumbled on this thread while we were watching . This is so good . Enjoy , it cracked me up completely.

Where were you??! You input would have been precious, haha! :D

6 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

@jerboa83 Thank you so much for making the tribute video, and for tagging me (so I'll know!). I confess that I've had withdrawal symptoms since the end of the drama. No other show, so far, has come close to making me think so deeply about our future and our relationship with technology. I also miss the friendship that we all shared on this thread. I hope you're all well. :)

Where were you??! You input would have been precious, haha! :D

I was here. I was referring to the blog  that I posted  . I should hv used “blog” instead of thread :joy:. My bad.

@jerboa83 Thanks for the lovely vid :wub:

I’m currently watching SKJ in the Third Charm

On 10/4/2018 at 6:27 PM, triplem said:

I’m currently watching SKJ in the Third Charm

Hope you know I'm not the type to fangirl, but I was just wondering where his hypnotic eyes could found at (am still not over the fact that he's not wearing lenses. Nature is amazing.). I'll check it out just because...

PS: Thank you for merging my two posts. Since you're a mod I assumed you did...

PPS: @triplem And by the way, I had a serious case of amnesia about our previous chat on this channel, lol! I'm sorry. I'm starting to struggle to keep track of who's where on all the thread, lol!

11 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

Hope you know I'm not the type to fangirl, but I was just wondering where his hypnotic eyes could found at (am still not over the fact that he's not wearing lenses. Nature is amazing.). I'll check it out just because...

PS: Thank you for merging my two posts. Since you're a mod I assumed you did...

I can’t remember if I did (merged posts )  but no problem. 

Come join me there . It was a pleasant surprise. I wasn’t planning to watch initially 

I'm here so long after the show has ended cause I can't get over So Bong and Shin III just yet. They were such a wonderful mix of sweet and angsty, and I thought the scifi and family drama elements just made their romance that much more interesting. I want to share the fic I wrote for them: I ask if I can hold you, I only want to make you glad and pink in the night/if i make you happy i don't need to do more. I'm so glad I watched this while it was airing (and didn't wait to binge it all at once later on) cause if I hadn't I'm pretty sure I would have written anything this year! If anyone knows of any other fic, let me know (I think I've read them all, lol). 

FULL OST released so far (including background tracks/instrumental tracks):

Track List:
CD 1
01. 사랑인걸까? – 빅스
02. LOVE – 린, 한해 Title
03. 너, 누구니? – 빨간머리앤
04. The Longing Dance – 임지은
05. Heart – 2BIC(투빅)
06. 말해줘요 – 김나영
07. For The First Time – 길구봉구
08. 눈을 맞추면 (Drama Ver.) – 용주 (YONGZOO), 예지
09. Milagro – 임지은
10. Why Do We – DMEANOR (디미너)
11. You Are My Love – 서강준

CD 2
01. R U Human – 개미
02. Conspiracy – 박정환
03. A.I – 박윤서
04. Signal – 박윤서
05. Impossible – 이성구
06. Bulgar Man – 박정환
07. I`m Human (CD Only) – 개미
08. Truth – 박미선
09. Peaceful – 이건영
10. Don`t Believe – 이건영
11. Carry On – 김세진
12. LoL – 허성진
13. For The First Time (Orchestra Ver.) – 개미
14. Break Down – 개미
15. Fighter – 박정환
16. I Know You – 박정환
17. Heart Break – 이성구
18. Close – 박윤서
19. R U Sure? – 이건영
20. A.I To Human – 이건영
21. Beyond – 개미

On 10/5/2018 at 5:18 AM, ladyda said:

I'm here so long after the show has ended cause I can't get over So Bong and Shin III just yet. They were such a wonderful mix of sweet and angsty, and I thought the scifi and family drama elements just made their romance that much more interesting. I want to share the fic I wrote for them: I ask if I can hold you, I only want to make you glad and pink in the night/if i make you happy i don't need to do more. I'm so glad I watched this while it was airing (and didn't wait to binge it all at once later on) cause if I hadn't I'm pretty sure I would have written anything this year! If anyone knows of any other fic, let me know (I think I've read them all, lol). 

Thanks for posting the link to your fanfics! I liked them very much. 
You and @Calligrapher proved very good at writing fanfics of this drama. I wish someone wrote something about the car chase and the reveal of Shin III's real nature to Sobong, maybe using Shin III's point of view... I'd like to give it a try, but English is not my native language.

On 10/15/2018 at 1:47 PM, jerboa83 said:

Thanks for posting the link to your fanfics! I liked them very much. 
You and @Calligrapher proved very good at writing fanfics of this drama. I wish someone wrote something about the car chase and the reveal of Shin III's real nature to Sobong, maybe using Shin III's point of view... I'd like to give it a try, but English is not my native language.

Aaah, thanks so much. I love @Calligrapher's fics; they're so good! Ao3 is doing this yuletide thing where you can request to have fics written for tiny fandoms, and I requested AYHT! Hopefully someone will get matched with me and write something for So-bong and Shin III :)

Archived