[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/8/2018 at 1:15 PM, AlexandraReid said:

[Are You Human Too?] Finale

[Are You Human Too?] FINALE Ep 35 Happy ending, Robot Namshin kisses Gong Seung Yeon

Article: Naver 'Are You Human' Robot Namshin kisses Gong Seung Yeon, happy ending

•  
  • Oh Ro Ra (Kim Sung Ryeong) dies. 
  • Robot Namshin (Seo Kang Joon) was shot and fell into the sea. 
  • Seo Jong Gil (Yu Oh Seong) goes to jail. 
  • Robot Namshin comes back a year later to reconcile with Kang So Bong (Gong Seung Yeon). He became more like human without his abilities, and he is able to tear up. 

1. [+1142,-26]
It's good that it was a happy ending. I've enjoyed watching the drama so much. Thank you!!!

2. [+1161,-50] 
Seo Kang Joon has to get an award. He really is qualified to receive one. I was so absorbed in the drama. You've worked hard, really.

3. [+817,-28]
On Seo Kang Joon's articles, people normally praise his handsome face, but now more people are leaving comments that his acting is good. He is filming The Third Charm now, so we can see him in September again, that's good.

4. [+418,-10]
Seo Kang Joonhasshowed us his acting skills properly.

5. [+269,-9]
I was about to destroy the TV if robot Namshin doesn't come back.

6. [+168,-4]
I watched this drama to kill time at first, but as it moves on, every episode has a plot twist with a strong story. The actors have excellent acting too. Especially when Namshin's mother dies, Seo Kang Joon's (Namshin3) acting without his eyes red, I was surprised to watch that. A
cting that will go down in history, this isn't an exaggeration. The people who didn't watch it, when you have the time, please watch it. I recommend that you begin watching from the start.

7. [+104,-4]
I dare to say that he is one of the top male actors in their 20s. Visual, acting skill, physical, Seo Kang Joon has everything. I will believe in you and watch your dramas in the future.

8. [+94,-0]
Robot Namshin has evolved,  actor Seo Kang Joon has evolved too.

cr

p/sthe moment when sobong keeps cried for sake of missing ns3, i thought hes gone for good.. 

and then BAM! he appears *my heart exploded lol* :sweat_smile:

Are you sure that is Nam Shin III (robot) in the last scene?

Can robot have a tear in his right eye?

Guest dramacf

Interesting article cos it was posted due to NS3 tearing up in the finale...

https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=105&oid=421&aid=0003530329

News 1

Drama "Are you human?" Love of AI and people ... 'Is it possible in reality?'

Enter Article 2018-08-12 08:30 Last Modified 2018-08-12 14:59
0003530329_001_20180812204743845.jpg?type=w647You are a human being, too, and a monster union. © News1
(Seoul = News 1)Minniereporter = The last 7 days drama 'Are you human?' AI artificial intelligence (AI) humanoid robot ' Sobong 'is in love with each other. Artificial Intelligence Namsein Ⅲ is living with people in the human world, and as time goes by, they become human emotions. The drama ends with tears flowing like a human being. 

What is noteworthy here is that humans and artificial intelligence fall in love with each other. Human beings did not love artificial intelligence or artificial intelligence unilaterally, but mutual. But is this possible in reality? 

In the August issue of Tech M , I covered the cover story, "Can artificial intelligence and people fall in love?" The author of the article, Lee Dong-wook, head of the Robot Group at the Korea Institute of Industrial Technology, said, "The evolution of the brain enables artificial intelligence and human love." Of course, it is difficult to realize at present technology level, but ultimately human brain can evolve to understand and sympathize with other person's intention. If artificial intelligence can understand human behavior and intention and develop emotional technology I do not know. Tech M ( www.techm.kr ) is a new technology special monthly magazine which is an exclusive partnership with MIT Technology Review published by MIT University.

Let's take a look at the case of Sony's dog-artificial intelligence 'Aibo'. The Aibo, which was released in 1998 and sold about 150,000 units by 2006, has been out of service since 2014 due to lack of parts. Users have a joint funeral for a broken Aibo. To the users, it proves that the child was the object of love, not the simple product. 

As I said earlier, in order for artificial intelligence to make people feel love, we need to program the artificial intelligence to love everyone when developing artificial intelligence. For example, it should be kind to everyone, like artificial intelligence to play secretary, nanny. 

Unfortunately, it is not enough for current technology to develop artificial intelligence that understands the behavior and emotion of the other person and expresses his feelings like a person. Jang In-hoon, a senior researcher of the Robot Group, Korea Institute of Industrial Technology, said, "Techniques for expressing emotions are limited, such as dramas, by fully recognizing and interpreting the actions and words of the other party." This artificial intelligence technology is still in the early stages of development " . 

Even if such artificial intelligence is developed, it would be too far to develop a humanoid robot that will carry artificial intelligence. It is impossible with the present technology to naturally implement human joints, skin, and voices like 'Namsein Ⅲ'. Bae Ji-hoon, a senior researcher of the Robot Group of Korea Institute of Industrial Technology, said, "It is not easy to realize a real human being as a robot." "We need a new motor for every human joint, He said.

Nevertheless, experts predict that drama will become a reality if artificial intelligence and robot technology develop to a certain level. Kim Jung-ho, a professor of electrical and electronic engineering at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), said, "Complementing current artificial intelligence technologies, many people can communicate with artificial intelligence and feelings like love." 

somangchoi@news1.kr

I'm so late for the party but still posting because I followed this drama since it started.

I was disappointed with the last two eps, everything seems in a hurry. My heart sank when I read FINAL EPISODE (opening of second half) last Thursday. I didn't saw that coming very soon. Though my sympathy is always with robot NS, I was hoping for the human NS to mellow down and fall in love with SB. Sad me.

Their acting was good, esp SKJ, the plot was interesting at the beginning, but the ending just dwindled for me.

Now I am looking forward to SKJ's and GSY's next project. Yes, I am also hoping for their loveteam reunion.

On 8/9/2018 at 5:13 AM, dreamfall92 said:

Didn't you inform yourself before starting to watch the drama? It was clear since Day 1 that the romance would be between NS3 & SB. And the writers made human NS just too unlikable to ship him with SB (and not to forget how toxic their relationship is). Btw, NS3 lost all his robot powers after David "fixed" him (that guy isn't as skilled as Laura was). Now, the only real downside is that he doesn't age.

Yes I did.  Even if I don't agree or like the synopsis, does it mean I shouldn't watch the show?  What a strange comment!  I thought the show was good.  The main lead's acting was terrific, as always.  I was just sharing my feelings that at the end of the day, NS3 is a robot.  To me, that's the major downside, not just his age.

Can't believe we don't have AYHT today, my monday feels so empty :bawling: Btw I was going through dramafever subs and the part where Shin 3 saw Shin for the first time in Czech in Episode 3 and retrieved his information according to dramafever it was 

00:02:13,407 --> 00:02:17,414
<i>[Nam Shin, 28 years old.
Grandfather is Nam Geon Ho.]</i>

00:02:17,414 --> 00:02:20,567
<i>[Business doctorate at NYU.
Businessman with PK Group.]</i>

Didn't know Shin was NYU alumni lol and doctorate? what? :unsure: 

14 hours ago, crystaltears said:

*waits impatiently for background music OST* :triumph: wonder what's taking so long? I am still waiting for Suits' BGM OST too...

The OST with the background music was actually released as a physical CD a few weeks ago: https://www.yesasia.com/us/are-you-human-ost-2cd-kbs-tv-drama/1067192547-0-0-0-en/info.html

Although it was just released online as well: 

https://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=10194131

I found the full ost on yt (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNYPhi8JTSc) but the song I wanted from the scene where NS3 saves SB when she was kidnapped in the car trunk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIXRvatlYMA) doesn't seem to be included in the ost. Can anyone help? :bawling:

1 hour ago, scout said:

I found the full ost on yt (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNYPhi8JTSc) but the song I wanted from the scene where NS3 saves SB when she was kidnapped in the car trunk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIXRvatlYMA) doesn't seem to be included in the ost. Can anyone help? :bawling:

I m so mad it's not released!!!!! That and the one in last episode where Shin 3 falls in water and sobong cries. So many tracks are missing, I personally loved the one where Ji informs Shin that Shin 3 didn't do anything and jongil was behind it, it was so calming :bawling:

Guest dramacf

Hey everyone, just a quick reminder now that the show's over can we at least give a short shout out, note at Are You Human's KBSWorld page? Share how much we love and appreciate all the hard work done in the drama so that KBS will not forget the casts and production effort and give them the awards they deserve by year-end. Right now, the posts there are only 99, it makes me sad that KBS may think it's a failure cos the ratings weren't that good domestically. At least we can show that it's quite well-received internationally.

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/program/program_view.php?pg_seq=1220

oh I didn't know the CD was out a while ago, I was waiting for it on Youtube :lol: is there going to be another CD for instrumental tracks? I was looking for the music when Laura was dying, and that cool music when So Bong punched NS. I was also expecting the drama version of Longing Dance too, it just sounds different when it plays in the drama :huh: I uploaded 2 on youtube a while ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF4wgJowlMM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baeRCIPzN48 guess I'll go and cut some audio again...

Guest dramacf
6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Thanks for the shotout. I did already.. i seldom go create account but i did for this drama. This drama also delurk me from soompi haha. Btw normally if have a lot of comment on the pages will it affect kbs decision on award or anything? And if do multiple post will it considered? Hahaha sounds like a spammer or crazy fans. But anyway... just so sad because i feel the drama deserve more appreciation.

I feel like the number of comments would somehow affect the awards cos in SK it's not just about how good the actor/actress is who gets the award, sadly it's also mainly influenced/driven by popularity more often than not. I feel it's okay to multi-post shows how we are passionate about the drama and the efforts of the cast and production. On my end, I'll use my 10 accounts and post for each 10 every week. :D

I have around 10 email accounts so it helps in account registration for these kind of things. I only do this rarely only when I really love the drama, actor, actress and for this drama I feel it deserves more cos it's not just some fluff plot, the whole story captivates a deeper discussion among us. Plus, I work in the IoT field so another thing that makes this drama quite special to me. 

I think Are You Human too is amazing drama. And I think it makes us ask, "what is human?" I don't think I know the answer to that. I think I should share my thoughts.

My thoughts:

I'm going to call the actor Robot Shin and Real Shin. I hope that doesn't bother anyone.

So I think that Real Sin became human at the end. I don't think he was human. I think he was upset with his mother.

I think he was upset with his father. I believe his father and mother died. 

I remember that Robot Shin tells him, "Mother is sorry that she is leaving you again..." I think that is what made him human. I think he wanted to hear her say that. I think he forgave her. I believe he was crying. 

And Robot Shin saved his life. I think he started to care about Robot Shin. 

I think Seo Jeong Gil makes me ask, "Is he human?" I think he did a lot of bad things. I think he said, "I'm a demon." I think Ji Hoon was in the office with him.

I think he makes me question, "What is a human?" I believe he killed Real Shin/Robot Shin's mother. And I believe he tried to kill Real Shin. I asked, "Why is he so evil?"

So I think some humans are evil. I think some humans try to hurt other humans. 

I think Robot Shin is more human than Seo Jeong Gil. I think he's more human because he cares about others.

And I think he could have killed Seo Jeong Gil. I don't think he wanted to. I believe he says, "He protects humans."

I think that's interesting. I don't think Seo Jeong Gil is a human.

I believe So Bong said she became more like Robot Shin. I think she said her heart didn't change for him. I think she said she always loved him. 

So, I ask, "What is human?" I'm still asking myself. I am so sad that the drama is ended. I think I wanted more. Well, I think the entire cast did well. And I look forward to seeing all the actors in future roles :).

Tollgate polls! if you haven't voted already, please do visit the events section under Home > soompi info > events

based on members nominations, there are 5 polls. look for these threads within the events section here :

tollgate poll 1 - villains

tollgate poll 2 - dramas

tollgate poll 3 - side characters

tollgate poll 4 - OTP, leads

tollgate poll 5 - misc

this drama was voted for several categories. if you agree, cast your vote!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived