[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Brief but cool new clip + title change (from "Are You Human too?" to "Are You Human?")?

Just now, jerboa83 said:

Brief but cool new clip + title change (from "Are You Human too?" to "Are You Human?")?

They changed the international title, apparently:

I translated part of an article about Busan Contents Expo (May 9th-12th, 2018):
"As a special event, this year 's Busan Contents Market attracts attention by revealing the drama "Are You Human", to be broadcast on KBS in June, with an autograph session.

The drama 'Are You Human' features the more human than human, artificial intelligence robot Sangjin Ⅲ (Sogangjun) and Kang Sobong (Gong Sung-yeon), a hot-blooded bodyguard.

"Busan Contents Market is a place to share global broadcast video contents and create real business opportunities," said an official from Busan. "We will be able to confirm the future and potential of the Korean content industry."

http://www.hyinsantv.com/default/index_view_page.php?part_idx=&idx=118802

"At MipTV, the world's largest broadcasting content market held in Cannes, France from 9th to 12th of last month (...) the premier of the drama 'Are You Human' received high praise from foreign buyers such as Turkey, Canada and Hong Kong."

http://www.etnews.com/20180502000126

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

"At MipTV, the world's largest broadcasting content market held in Cannes, France from 9th to 12th of last month (...) the premier of the drama 'Are You Human' received high praise from foreign buyers such as Turkey, Canada and Hong Kong."

http://www.etnews.com/20180502000126

"KBS2’s upcoming series “Are You Human?” promoted itself at the distribution event. A 10-minute highlight clip of the drama was screened Tuesday for industry officials. The preproduced sci-fi drama featuring robots is set to air its first episode on June 4 in Korea. The production team is opting for global sales, before its local release."

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201804101501264976623_2

"A heart? There's no such a thing, in me."
Screenshots I made: https://www.facebook.com/serena.barbacetto/posts/10215361237893398

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Are You Human Too? 너도 인간이니 - Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yoon - Premiers in June

Seo Kang Joon And Gong Seung Yeon Feature In Dramatic Teaser And Posters For Upcoming Drama 

Seo-Kang-Joon-Gong-Seung-Yeon.jpg

A teaser video has been unveiled for the upcoming KBS drama starring Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon!

“Are You Human, Too?” (literal translation) is a sci-fi romance about AI robot Namsin III, which is created as a stand-in for Nam Shin, the comatose heir to a wealthy conglomerate, who falls in love with a human woman.

The new clip shows Seo Kang Joon playing both a human and robot. He meets Gong Seung Yeon’s character Kang So Bong at the airport and smashes the watch that she is twirling around. She appears shocked and angry, but the next scene shows them in a tight embrace. Various action-packed scenes follow, with Seo Kang Joon showing off his incredible strength and causing confusion over his identity.

He says throughout the voiceover, “Nam Shin? Namsin III? Nam Shin? Namsin III? Is it Nam Shin or Namsin III?” and concludes, “Why? Do I not seem like Nam Shin?”

The two main posters for the drama have also been revealed.

The first shows the duality of Seo Kang Joon as both Nam Shin and Namsin III.

Spoiler

Are-You-Human-Too.jpg

The second poster features seven main cast members, with quotes written by all the actors around Seo Kang Joon. The quote for Gong Seung Yeon’s character Kang So Bong reads, “I will protect you no matter what, because I am your bodyguard.” Nam Shin’s mother Oh Ro Ra (played by Kim Sung Ryung) says, “I can do something even more extreme for my son,” while Nam Gun Ho (played by Park Young Gyu) says, “Is this really the same Shin as before he went to the Czech Republic?” Yoo Oh Sung’s character Seo Jong Gil has the quote, “There’s definitely something there. I have to find out immediately!” Park Hwan Hee’s character Seo Ye Na says, “All I need is Oppa,” and Lee Joon Hyuk’s character Ji Young Hoon says, “There’s no way I can’t find you when you’re right in front of my eyes, Shin.”

Spoiler

Are-You-Human-Too-1.jpg

“Are You Human, Too?” is set to premiere on June 4 following the conclusion of “The Miracle We Met.”

source

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Are You Human Too? 너도 인간이니 - Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yoon - Mon&Tue @ 22:00 KST - Premiers on June 4th
5 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

Seo Kang Joon And Gong Seung Yeon Feature In Dramatic Teaser And Posters For Upcoming Drama

A teaser video has been unveiled for the upcoming KBS drama starring Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon!

“Are You Human, Too?” (literal translation) is a sci-fi romance about AI robot Namsin III, which is created as a stand-in for Nam Shin, the comatose heir to a wealthy conglomerate, who falls in love with a human woman.

The new clip shows Seo Kang Joon playing both a human and robot. He meets Gong Seung Yeon’s character Kang So Bong at the airport and smashes the watch that she is twirling around. She appears shocked and angry, but the next scene shows them in a tight embrace. Various action-packed scenes follow, with Seo Kang Joon showing off his incredible strength and causing confusion over his identity.

He says throughout the voiceover, “Nam Shin? Namsin III? Nam Shin? Namsin III? Is it Nam Shin or Namsin III?” and concludes, “Why? Do I not seem like Nam Shin?”

The two main posters for the drama have also been revealed.

The first shows the duality of Seo Kang Joon as both Nam Shin and Namsin III.

Reveal hidden contents

The second poster features seven main cast members, with quotes written by all the actors around Seo Kang Joon. The quote for Gong Seung Yeon’s character Kang So Bong reads, “I will protect you no matter what, because I am your bodyguard.” Nam Shin’s mother Oh Ro Ra (played by Kim Sung Ryung) says, “I can do something even more extreme for my son,” while Nam Gun Ho (played by Park Young Gyu) says, “Is this really the same Shin as before he went to the Czech Republic?” Yoo Oh Sung’s character Seo Jong Gil has the quote, “There’s definitely something there. I have to find out immediately!” Park Hwan Hee’s character Seo Ye Na says, “All I need is Oppa,” and Lee Joon Hyuk’s character Ji Young Hoon says, “There’s no way I can’t find you when you’re right in front of my eyes, Shin.”

Reveal hidden contents

“Are You Human, Too?” is set to premiere on June 4 following the conclusion of “The Miracle We Met.”

source

Wow! So many news pouring in, all together! I didn't expected it, after the looooooong silence, but on a second thought, it's about time, since the drama is airing in less than a month!

I'm even more hyped than before (if possible...) and I want to watch those action scenes so bad!

Thank you so much for translating the poster: I get what he says in the teaser, since I know some Korean, but I'm glad not to go through the hassle of translating the poster, too.

Archived