[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

On 10/01/2018 at 5:30 PM, Mau_Cherry said:

I can´t see it as anything like INAR - and that is good for me.

Gosh - I love what I see until now. .. intense...

I keep watching the trailer - and I hate that I found out too soon. One week waiting is enough torture for me. I need to check out the writer.

Happy to see you here chingu happy-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774073

I'm happy that it's not "just" a rom com... I'm looking for suspense, thrills, a solid plot and real sci-fi!

New official stills have been released! 

Czech Republic:

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1394212

On 12/01/2018 at 5:00 AM, jerboa83 said:

New official stills have been released! 

Czech Republic:

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1394212

article.jpg

It seems that a staff of 100 people went to film in Czech Rep different location and historical sites, putting a lot of effort in a constantly-changing weather. Can someone translate? 

http://m.news1.kr/articles/?3204097

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Are You Human Too? 너도 인간이니 - Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yoon
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/01/2018 at 5:44 PM, evie7 said:

Hey chingu happy you are waiting for this one too. 

Sorry, just seeing this. Yes o!:lol:

But my problem is that many dramas bore me towards the end. But since this looks Sci fi, there will be enough action. That's what my system need now.  I want  my adrenaline to pump, and get excited from beginning till finish:D

Greedy me, right?:D

9 hours ago, darr said:

Sorry, just seeing this. Yes o!:lol:

But my problem is that many dramas bore me towards the end. But since this looks Sci fi, there will be enough action. That's what my system need now.  I want  my adrenaline to pump, and get excited from beginning till finish:D

Greedy me, right?:D

Not at all chingu, I love those types of dramas

Spoiler

You should try watching Two Weeks, it's an older drama but it just kept me pumped up from beginning to the end. 

I have been watching so many melodramas that this is going to be a welcome change.

@alekaonu I'm happy your here toocrazy-monkey-emoticon-066.gif

Seems like this drama will air after jugglers?  

Drama pls be good. I like the female lead in wgm. A vibrant and positive character. Watched her in introverted boss. She got lots of negative comments on the drama though people started warming up to her character later. hope she has really improved.  But I love that she is not afraid to face her demons. That will make her a wonderful actress.. Kbs lost a lot during uncontrollably fond and I thought they will not try pre produced again. No advert yet. Hmn. They have indeed learnt something.

Saw them on Kbs drama award. They were cute but I'm sure they were praying for the ground to open and swallow them. So nervous. Heeheehee:lol:. And she has reduced weight too. 

Don't know much about the guy but seems I have seen him somewhere and he was good. Will check again.

On 1/12/2018 at 6:00 PM, evie7 said:

Not at all chingu, I love those types of dramas

Reveal hidden contents

You should try watching Two Weeks, it's an older drama but it just kept me pumped up from beginning to the end. 

I have been watching so many melodramas that this is going to be a welcome change.

@alekaonu I'm happy your here toocrazy-monkey-emoticon-066.gif

I agree, I'm kind of in the mood for something action packed as well. I've been watching a lot of pure romance type dramas like Go Back Couple, I'm Not A Robot, etc. I'm kind of in the mood for some action (with a little romance thrown in :)).

1 hour ago, V said:

I agree, I'm kind of in the mood for something action packed as well. I've been watching a lot of pure romance type dramas like Go Back Couple, I'm Not A Robot, etc. I'm kind of in the mood for some action (with a little romance thrown in :)).

I'm all for a little bit of romance in action dramaslove.png too.   

@jerboa83 it looks like that article is talking about how the weather was difficult to work with and how they had a tough shooting schedule with 100 staff/extras. But most of the article was only using flowery language to talk about how good the main actor looked and how they had super human team work. 

So nothing super new in that article. Hopefully more information comes out soon!

On 2/3/2018 at 3:55 PM, darr said:

Drama, when will u air?. Please let it be after radio romance or mystery queen 2. Don't know why they are shifting it when it's like it's preproduced

My guess is after Radio Romance. I read a comment on Asian Wiki that said the production was waiting to get a simultaneous airing in China. That way they can make up at least half of their production costs.

On 10/02/2018 at 9:05 PM, V said:

My guess is after Radio Romance. I read a comment on Asian Wiki that said the production was waiting to get a simultaneous airing in China. That way they can make up at least half of their production costs.

Interesting! If this drama is good,these actors will catapult to stardom. Drama please be good. Pleeeeeeeeeze.

I'm  urgently enjoying RR so if it's after it,all good. I just pray it delivers. 

On set: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

16 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

On set: 

I noticed that the black and white jacket is the one Nam Shin (Nam Shin III, I guess) wears in one of the scenes from the second trailer, when he hugs her ("It is my principle to hug someone who's crying").

Archived