[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

16 hours ago, mundane9 said:

YOu are right - my bad - I said SSK when I meant LSK - both of whom I perceive are limited in their acting abilities and rely on their cuteness factor for appeal. But part of what sorta redeems them in SOME dramas is when they pick roles that fit their personality type and/or depth. The actress in this movie to me just doent cut it for this role

wow this is my first observation of how drastic the clash in opinions can be..

i could have understood people comparing Go ara, suzy, the lead from boys over flowers... lsk is also not a good actress (including fairy drama she did).. or ssk..

and then you have these one tone actresses (for me the lead from playful kiss would be the one.. she does one type of expressions really well.. haven't seen variety in her case as yet.. but maybe she can prove me wrong)

but gsy .. i would have never expected anyone to put in the previous bucket.. like chae soo bin

I thought bad has a range and people will vary on their acceptance of low they can get on that range.. but this is straight clash between bad and mediocre-good

the first time i saw her was in six flying dragons.. and with such a miniscule screentime she actually caught my attention enough to follow each of her dramas... and she has been cute.. not ott atleast..

interesting..

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought mommy dearest would be implanting memories of the robo into son once son is ready to take the world.. because of some permanent failure in body... so its actually like mixing the two sons in one body..

or maybe i remember it wrong.. those were some synopsis i read when the drama was first announced.. before casting

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

i thought mommy dearest would be implanting memories of the robo into son once son is ready to take the world.. because of some permanent failure in body... so its actually like mixing the two sons in one body..

or maybe i remember it wrong.. those were some synopsis i read when the drama was first announced.. before casting

I've been reading every single piece of news about this drama since the very first time it was announced (before they started filming it), but I've never heard of this "spoiler"... :huh:

5 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

I've been reading every single piece of news about this drama since the very first time it was announced (before they started filming it), but I've never heard of this "spoiler"... :huh:

i don't know what before filming would count.. but basically referring to super early days.. before they actually started developing story, casting, hunting for partner etc.. ver very very early..

it could be i don't remember it too well.. because this is fairly old news.. the drama itself has taken a year from casting to actually play on screen

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I seriously seriously seriously hope for the sake of my poor heart that , that won't be the case. One robot is enough the other should remain human! I hope writer won't go down this way. However I do believe it might happen since in teasers in one of the scenes he has some wires attached to his head and he opens his eyes. But then again I WANT ONE OF THE NAMSHINS TO BE HUMAN JUST HUMAN. :cry:

1 hour ago, crazyyo said:

I seriously seriously seriously hope for the sake of my poor heart that , that won't be the case. One robot is enough the other should remain human! I hope writer won't go down this way. However I do believe it might happen since in teasers in one of the scenes he has some wires attached to his head and he opens his eyes. But then again I WANT ONE OF THE NAMSHINS TO BE HUMAN JUST HUMAN. :cry:

To me it seemed like human NS was just waking up from his coma in that scene. The wires attached to his head looks like the thing they use to monitor electrical activity in the brain. 

I know I said we can afford to suspend more logic than usual for this show but implanting NS3's memories into NS is a little too much even for me, haha.

... JYH won't allow it anyway either. :grimace:

6 hours ago, crazyyo said:

As much as I want one to remain a human but that would be more complicated and I think I will like it. Oh well, it's bad for human Shin to have some of NS3's memories coz he went thru it as an A.I and suddenly human Shin gets it but it would somehow comfort him, don't u think? He will have his mom's memories being with him even just an A.I in the past. He will get to see or feel how his mom has always been remembering and longing for him. What's really poor here is NS3. I will really feel bad for him (I even felt bad about him on how they treated him - his mom, Mr Ji). I shouldn't even feel bad coz he is an A.I but I maybe have attached myself to the character already. NS3 isn't all perfect but he is way more humane than the human Shin. I can't blame human Shin everything though coz he's grew up in a very tough environment and his grandpa alone is one thorn for him and his mom. 

Also, what you said is fine still. It would be cute to see how So Bong will deal with the two esp. when she'll be with the two in one place. That would be a VISUAL ATTACK! Damn... Seo Kang Joon so gorgeous! Those hazel eyes though! :blush:

8 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I like that idea of yours. Human Shin will have NS3's memories so he will see how his mom loves him so much even just with a robot in the past.

On 17/06/2018 at 7:44 AM, butterflyeffect said:

There was a hint about the ending in a naver article

Reveal hidden contents

NS3 won't die.

The director said he tried his best to not make it disappointing. (well I certainly hope it isn't! haha)

Re: the kiss scenes: the one where So Bong makes the first move is definitely NS3 because of his posture imo.

On DC gal I saw a few fans speculating whether human NS will cosplay as NS3 when he wakes up lol...they think the second kiss is either NS or NS pretending to be NS3. (but also NS3 is super good at pretending to be NS when it counts so...)

Why are Mondays so far away ...I need to know what happens. :o

You know what, this post of yours made me smile so wide! That would be great!!! a human pretending to be robot and a robot pretending to be human but have the same face and gorgeousness! argh! SEO KANG JOON YOU stunningly alluring HUMAN! :wub:

I'm against the idea of merging the memories of NS and NS III. They are two separate entities. It would be too messed up for my taste. 

33 minutes ago, butterflyeffect said:

part 2 of the entering fandom guide 

(whoever makes these is doing amazing LOL)

Lol, I became a fangirl ones more. :D Indeed an awesome edit. SKJ has a very emotive face and eyes.

2 minutes ago, nateko said:

I'm against the idea of merging the memories of NS and NS III. They are two separate entities. It would be too messed up for my taste. 

Lol, I became a fangirl ones more. :D Indeed an awesome edit. SKJ has a very emotive face and eyes.

Me too because this would rob NS3's existence and identity. Moreover, this move would outline that they consider NS3 as an object and not a being.

New stills from today's episode:

jk6lLSH.jpg

FSLKJeX.jpg

Qu9E6OV.jpg

By the way, in the previous stills that @butterflyeffect has posted NS III wears the same shirt as in the scene with the umbrella from the trailer, where SB says that he'll be her personal robot. Hopefully we'll see it in today's episode. 

The fact that one episode will be postponed to next week will mess up the overall schedule: the "mid-week cliffhangers" will become the "end-of-the-week cliffhangers"... I'm not very happy about it: I'd prefer to watch it according to the scheduled originally planned by the director... The shift would be fixed only if they skipped another episode next week, but I personally wouldn't survive with only one episode a week for two weeks in a row...

World Cup be damned...:expressionless: I'm not even interested in soccer. :confused:

The next two matches will be on the 23th and 27th, respectively, so they shouldn't conflict with AYHT's schedule:

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/teams/team=43822/_index_default.html

11 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

As much as I want one to remain a human but that would be more complicated and I think I will like it. Oh well, it's bad for human Shin to have some of NS3's memories coz he went thru it as an A.I and suddenly human Shin gets it but it would somehow comfort him, don't u think? He will have his mom's memories being with him even just an A.I in the past. He will get to see or feel how his mom has always been remembering and longing for him. What's really poor here is NS3. I will really feel bad for him (I even felt bad about him on how they treated him - his mom, Mr Ji). I shouldn't even feel bad coz he is an A.I but I maybe have attached myself to the character already. NS3 isn't all perfect but he is way more humane than the human Shin. I can't blame human Shin everything though coz he's grew up in a very tough environment and his grandpa 

No tbh I m not liking this idea of merging memories yes he will be more happy with his mom's memories and not his tyrant grandpa's memories but that would be all fake :cry: I like how the two are polar opposites lol. I want them to get along even with totally different personalities. I want NS3 to teach him how to be humane.

1 hour ago, jerboa83 said:

The fact that one episode will be postponed to next week will mess up the overall schedule: the "mid-week cliffhangers" will become the "end-of-the-week cliffhangers"... I'm not very happy about it: I'd prefer to watch it according to the scheduled originally planned by the director... The shift would be fixed only if they skipped another episode next week, but I personally wouldn't survive with only one episode a week for two weeks in a row...

World Cup be damned...:expressionless: I'm not even interested in soccer. :confused:

The next two matches will be on the 23th and 27th, respectively, so they shouldn't conflict with AYHT's schedule:

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/teams/team=43822/_index_default.html

I totally agree but I think it's the only chance to even out the broadcasting schedule. The shooting is fully complete so there are no adding one more episode. And I doubt that KBS would air 3 episodes in a row. Thus skipping one more episode somewhere during FIFA is the most reasonable decision for the channel.:confused:

37 minutes ago, juju84 said:

I totally agree but I think it's the only chance to even out the broadcasting schedule. The shooting is fully complete so there are no adding one more episode. And I doubt that KBS would air 3 episodes in a row. Thus skipping one more episode somewhere during FIFA is the most reasonable decision for the channel.:confused:

I prefer 3 episodes in row than 1 episode a week :lol:. What's worse is that the ratings just started to increase. I really it won't effect ratings in anyway 

SB is is thinking about how different “Nam Shin’s” personality has been and “he’s definitely hiding something”

SB tries to run away but mom comes in time (NS3 is happy) and asks NS3 to catch her, they drive away

SB keeps trying to escape 

SB says it hurts so let go, then tries to escape

YH appears and blocks her way 

He confronts her about working with Seo

YH asks SB to join their side

SB realizes the patient she saw with NS’s face was the real NS

mom asks SB to help her (not tell anything to Seo’s side)

Seo calls SB, mom begs her not to go 

SB asks YH if they’re not afraid of getting caught, he says they are but Shin is the most important

SB says she’ll forget about the robot and if YH doesn’t believe her he can follow her

YH and NS3 are in the car waiting while SB goes to meet Seo

Seo asks SB about Shin

SB says NS must have be shocked , and JYH took him away first

Seo doesn’t believe it’s just that and offers her more money, and SB asks what exactly and why she needs to find out the information he wants (weak points) because it’s not just about the marriage.

YH tells NS3 to follow his orders from now

SB asks YH why he’s willing to go far to protect NS and he says he likes being by his side

SB comments NS3 is bright , so different from the real NS

David says for them 4 to go back to Czech, but mom says it’s too late since NS3’s identity was discovered. She will protect Shin

Archived