[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

Just now, triplem said:

Sorry  my stream died . Missed a lot  But it’s almost ending. Thanks @jeonghyang for the gif caps 

JYH is now with mum in what looks like the hospital. SB is following him. David flew human NS back & they Secretly are bringing him to mum’s friend’s hospital . Human nS arrived in ambulance with David . SB tries to take photo from afar, she sees human Ns carried out in stretcher. but NS3 approach her out of nowhere. She’s shocked & confused

-ends-

This is good I wanted her to find out this quick she is going to love her some robo!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Grandad starts screaming at NS3. Calls him by his dad name . NS3 says he is Nam Shin . Grandad condition is bad. JYH & aunt drag him away 

NS3 goes back to his wing. I think Sb is trying to fix cctv cameras , she hears him, NS3 switches on lights with his eyes. He senses the camera , says hello to it. SB is hiding under the table . NS3 continues to switch things off & on with his brain. There ‘s a robotic vacum cleaner in the room, he calls it - let’s go Friend ! Lol! SB finds all this strange. NS3 leaves with his vacum pal . SB escapes

ekh2nj2.gif

Spoiler

802Ad4n.gif

FIj9Vx5.gif

4mKUrVO.gif

Spoiler

wyt1lPo.gif

fwNA1Ll.gif

1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

This is good I wanted her to find out this quick she is going to love her some robo!

I wonder if he’ll just try to say she’s mistaken. It would be really interesting to see how they explain this to her tomorrow. In the preview, there were some sweet OTP scenes of her & NS3 by the pool . I wonder if he can get wet ? 

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

NS3 goes back to his wing. I think Sb is trying to fix cctv cameras , she hears him, NS3 switches on lights with his eyes. He senses the camera , says hello to it. SB is hiding under the table . NS3 continues to switch things off & on with his brain. There ‘s a robotic vacum cleaner in the room, he calls it - let’s go Friend ! Lol! SB finds all this strange. NS3 leaves with his vacum pal . SB escapes

tx916dM.gif

Spoiler

uwyLoXL.gif

px74Vk9.gif

Spoiler

teQzEhw.gif

EuGxDSK.gif

1 minute ago, gladys57 said:

Oh no! I'm NOT HAPPY at all that SB is working for the evil director! :angry:

But am over the moon that NS3 called JYH "hyung". Start of bromance jndeed!:tongue:

I'm FLOORED by Seo Kang Jun's subtle winks! Squeeee!:blush:

The bromance is really quite cute. 

k8OE4aL.gif

Spoiler

fofbz9S.gif

W9Aw9DQ.gif

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

JYH calls & talks to mum, updating her

SB goes to her room. She observes Ns from her tablet via the cctv that she has fixed . He was doing nothing , just on the phone 

SB comes to the kitchen where JYH is having brekkie . I think he’s trying to Suss her out. She just pretend to be happy & grateful to get to work there . Not sure if JYH completely buys her acting but he gets up to leave . They talk about NS schedule 

rsryQpr.gif

Spoiler

kfsdLBo.gif

QvwQv1W.gif

Spoiler

DQ1tWA1.gif

NdA8Yz7.gif

12 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Oh no! I'm NOT HAPPY at all that SB is working for the evil director! :angry:

But am over the moon that NS3 called JYH "hyung". Start of bromance jndeed!:tongue:

I'm FLOORED by Seo Kang Jun's subtle winks! Squeeee!:blush:

She is a moron especially after HE save your life.

@gladys57 I am not surprised by SB's next move. It certainly fits her personality. She is working against NS because of her humiliation. Yet, based on the recap, it looks like she isn't really thankful towards NS for saving her. So she hasn't reflected on her wrongdoings. She is violating his privacy again as she enters his room and puts CCTV. This is not different from the last time. 

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sorry  my stream died . Missed a lot  But it’s almost ending. Thanks @jeonghyang for the gif caps 

JYH is now with mum in what looks like the hospital. SB is secretly following him. David flew human NS back & they are Secretly bringing him to mum’s friend’s hospital . Human nS arrived in ambulance with David . SB tries to take photo from afar, she sees human Ns carried out in stretcher. but NS3 approach her out of nowhere. She’s shocked & confused

-ends-

mDaPChT.gif

Spoiler

hNILwfC.gif

t5Ww3u2.gif

Spoiler

Dlme0Kb.gif

gSUDfhv.gif

Spoiler

SBTkmRc.gif

O1Fu1Lj.gif

IszH86l.gif

- The End -

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@gladys57 I am not surprised by SB's next move. It certainly fits her personality. She is working against NS because of her humiliation. Yet, based on the recap, it looks like she isn't thankful towards NS for saving her. So she hasn't reflected on her wrongdoings. She is violating his privacy again as she enters his room and puts CCTV. This is not different from the last time. 

Sans the subs, i think she is shocked that a human can save her in that kind of scenario. I think she's very suspicious of what she witnessed and is taking the director's offer because she needs to find out more. But it does seem like she's still not over the humiliation from the past as well. 

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Sans the subs, i think she is shocked that a human can save her in that kind of scenario. I think she's very suspicious of what she witnessed and is taking the director's offer because she needs to find out more. But it does seem like she's still not over the humiliation from the past as well. 

I think this makes more sense I doubt she is going to give the director anything especially now if she actually found out.

I haven't watched the episode yet because I have to leave for work but ... man why SB have to be so shady .. but I saw that she did worry about him when she saw him underwater (in the preview) so I'm sure the shadiness won't last long.

NS3 catching So Bong lying is so funny (sorry the clips can't be embedded)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJmvTBEeJ_U

from 1:17

SB: You must be a little weak to a woman's tears. During the presentation and just now you were like that, that's why you hugged me right?

NS3: You're not a woman though.

SB: Excuse me? I am a woman.

NS3: Even if it's a human or beast, if they're crying I'll hug them.

SB: Human or beast? Anyway, thank you for accepting me.

NS3: If you're so thankful, why do you lie? The thing about protecting me with your life was a lie.

SB: It's not! My dad is the one who says that. I swear on my dad that I'm being sincere.

NS3: Another lie.

SB: It's not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmaqeP7JAnc

SB: Dad, as you wished I got that job. I'll try my best, so even if I'm not at home please make sure to eat.

SB Dad: *yelling at her* 

SB: Yes dad, I love you too!

SB: Sorry, My dad was really worried about me.

NS3: L-I-E-S 

SB: That's not true!

JYH: What isn't?

SB: Sorry, it's nothing

My gut feeling is that our robot NS has already detected SB's bugging and our efficient JYH is sharp enough to see her slipping off from NS's residence.

Which is why NS followed her in order to stop her from taking pictures of the comatosed NS.:)

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@gladys57 I am not surprised by SB's next move. It certainly fits her personality. She is working against NS because of her humiliation. Yet, based on the recap, it looks like she doesn't thankful towards NS for saving her. So she hasn't reflected on her wrongdoings. She is violating his privacy again as she enters his room and puts CCTV. This is not different from the last time. 

Its fine dramas almost always start off with rough edges and mistrust but the preview is very promising.

28 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

My gut feeling is that our robot NS has already detected SB's bugging and our efficient JYH is sharp enough to see her slipping off from NS's residence.

Which is why NS followed her in order to stop her from taking pictures of the comatosed NS.:)

Seems like it . I get the same feeling

Think they had another v live 

look at LJH , he’s always a joker when posing for photos 

Archived