[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

12 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I mean I support them both,  but I don't like  it when  blame is place upon one character in situation where thy both 50/50 at fault.

Nam Shin's act is not good but So Bong neither !

Why he chose SB bc he knew she likes money; she does anything to have money !

What's  bodyguards's job ?????

The must protect the clients at any price even sracrifice theirs lifes ; 

they're paid for protecting NS from paparazzi and the bodyguard is a paparazzi herseft !

It's an act unforgiven and a big risk for the carrer !

I work in a famous hotel ( called palace) in Paris, when I meet a celibrity , I just say " good morning Mam or Sir ' and

go away: not an autograph : it's forbidden ! A risk to be ...fired !

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

The director is pretty silly,but people have to remember that dude is playing a a character its not like he  actually goes around slapping people.

I personally think that the director might be right, actually: a punch would have been even more dramatic and unexpected. However, I doubt that Namshin would have the guts to push himself so far: the idea of punching a woman, even a martial artist, is still considered taboo even by my male sparring partners: they are supposed to do it and they do it, but only if they are quite confident that I'm going to dodge it or block it.

Another side note: I think that the fact that Sobong vehemently protests against Namshin and tries to put him in a difficult position at the company's headquarters does make sense, after the reporter's confession on his complicity: realistically, it's her only chance to lift the ban imposed by PK (even through their connection, probably) and be allowed to work again. Otherwise, there's no hope for her: PK Corp is so powerful that it can ostracize her forever.

14 hours ago, juju84 said:

Hello, guys! I need your help. Can someone please tell me  where i can get the torrent files for the raws to this awesome dorama? I know it's not allowed to share the links here in the thread but i'd be very grateful if someone pm's me, please) 

I'd be interested in knowing how to find the Korean version (I've watched the international one on Dramafever)...

For some reason this drama reminds me of Big Hero 6 (Nam Shin III is like a big fluffy marshmallow:D)and Werewolf boy.  Nam Shin III has been programmed to be a good person but I wonder if he will learn to become less good so that he can adapt to the people at PK group.

6 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

I'd be interested in knowing how to find the Korean version (I've watched the international one on Dramafever)...

Korean Version can be watched via KBS World (too bad their youtube live stream is currently not working) or Viu. If you're looking for a not so legal way I can PM you.

12 minutes ago, dreamfall92 said:

Korean Version can be watched via KBS World (too bad their youtube live stream is currently not working) or Viu. If you're looking for a not so legal way I can PM you.

@dreamfall92Let's say that I love this drama and I want to be able to rewatch it offline... Note: I van read Korean

@Everyone 

Monday is sooooooo far away... :cry: After the last cliffhanger, I can't wait to watch EP. 3! :astonished:

I really tried to just come on this thread and be a bystander, but I am so surprised about the news of netizens being so upset at SKJ re: the slap in the drama. 

It's a drama. It is NOT real. This is scripted television, and his character did that so that people would hate him and he could escape his responsibility to his harboji and the company. The only thing I could say is clearly SKJ has become a great actor if people are this hot under the collar.

But I have a question after watching episode 2. Why did SB go back into the fire? We saw her grab her necklace and I thought she would turn around and leave. Not only did she remain, but she went back inside the club where no one was at. I just couldn't understand why she was in there. She almost died and got NSIII pretty banged up in the process.

7 minutes ago, nubianlegalmind said:

I really tried to just come on this thread and be a bystander, but I am so surprised about the news of netizens being so upset at SKJ re: the slap in the drama. 

It's a drama. It is NOT real. This is scripted television, and his character did that so that people would hate him and he could escape his responsibility to his harboji and the company. The only thing I could say is clearly SKJ has become a great actor if people are this hot under the collar.

But I have a question after watching episode 2. Why did SB go back into the fire? We saw her grab her necklace and I thought she would turn around and leave. Not only did she remain, but she went back inside the club where no one was at. I just couldn't understand why she was in there. She almost died and got NSIII pretty banged up in the process.

I think that eventually she simply lost her breath and sense of direction in that thick smoke. That's what happens to many untrained people from the very first moment, when they find themselves in a raging fire in a closed building...

45 minutes ago, nubianlegalmind said:

@jerboa83 She went back because she had lost her necklace that she received from her mother. The necklace means a lot to her, since she lost her mother at a young age. When she grabbed the necklace, then she got caught.

31 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@jerboa83 She went back because she had lost her necklace that she received from her mother. The necklace means a lot to her, since she lost her mother at a young age. When she grabbed the necklace, then she got caught.

You are right, but she actually seemed to hesitate right after grabbing it. She didn't immediately run for the door.

46 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hi! I hope you don't mind if I join. I'm in another drama forum too! But I'm going to try this drama. I think it sounds really interesting! :) 

Welcome, dear soon-to-be "Robophiliac" (that's how we are currently calling the fandom)! This drama not only "promises" to be interesting: so far, it has actually delivered and lived up to most people's (pretty high) expectations. I'm personally so hyped that I can't wait to watch next week's episode! 

Welcome to all newbies including me !

Its nice to meet you all  robophiliacs !:)

please do share your opinion, because i enjoy to move my time reading it !

Lets watch it together , laugh together, cry together, get annoyed together and have fun !

n8-R4gZf3HUDCGWHcKRqwQgIN8CYwEOKGhE-lZBr

9 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

Welcome, dear soon-to-be "Robophiliac" (that's how we are currently calling the fandom)! This drama not only "promises" to be interesting: so far, it has actually delivered and lived up to most people's (pretty high) expectations. I'm personally so hyped that I can't wait to watch next week's episode! 

Thank you! You’re so kind :). I read your opinion on this drama. I like what you said. I believe you. So you’re so hyped you can’t wait to watch the next episode?! Wow! I can feel your energy! And I wait to watch it with you. I can wait to be a Robophiliac! :D 

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Thank you! You’re so kind :). I read your opinion on this drama. I like what you said. I believe you. So you’re so hyped you can’t wait to watch the next episode?! Wow! I can feel your energy! And I wait to watch it with you. I can wait to be a Robophiliac! :D 

I've been stalking this drama for months, actually... I've written and published quite a lot of sci-fi stories in my own country, and I've always felt attracted by this genre, since I was a child. That's why I LOVE to analyze the scripts and I love when I find a story that makes me think "I wish I had been the one who came up with this idea!". :wub:

Nobody has posted Dramabeans' articles on the drama, yet:

"I’m so curious to see how Are You Human Too turned out, after months and months of waiting to see when the fully pre-produced drama would ever air. The sci-fi drama comes from writer Jo Jung-joo of Princess’s Man and PD Cha Young-hoon who has second director credits on some major dramas (Unexpectedly Fond, Joseon Gunman, Gaksital), and it looks to be a really fascinating story about androids, human nature, greed, and power. Seo Kang-joon stars in a double role as a chaebol heir who falls into a coma, and the humanoid robot designed to take his place. The drama is about the blurred lines between human and AI—it describes the android as “a robot more human than humans”—so I’m definitely intrigued by the story, which will go beyond simple mistaken-identity hijinks and hopefully paint an interesting sci-fi universe for us to get immersed in."

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/06/premiere-watch-are-you-human-too-secretary-kim-life-on-mars/

"KBS’s new drama about an android who longs to be human makes a strong start, with solid characters and a compelling premise that quickly distinguishes itself from other recent android dramas. 
Are You Human Too looks sleek, feels purposeful, and the actors’ performances are strong and assured. The show manages to ask some weighty questions without taking itself too seriously, doling out cute, funny moments to give itself balance. It’s early yet, but I have a good feeling about this one."
http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/06/are-you-human-too-episodes-1-2/

I'm really curious to read their (soon to be published?) review of eps 3 and 4! 

2 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

I've been stalking this drama for months, actually... I've written and published quite a lot of sci-fi stories in my own country, and I've always felt attracted by this genre, since I was a child. That's why I LOVE to analyze the scripts and I love when I find a story that makes me think "I wish I had been the one who came up with this idea!". :wub:

Hey there! :) I'll put my reply under the spoiler. I hope you don't mind :D.

Spoiler

Hi! So you said you've been "stalking" this drama for months? Aww. You're so cute. I'm going to die! I understand. I think I would do the same thing! You said you've written and published quite a lot of sci-fi stories in your country. And you said you've always felt attracted by this genre since you were a child, right? Wow! I'm very impressed! I think you're so cool :). And I love sci-fi stories! I wish I could read one of your stories. I wish I could do that. It looks like you are very creative :). So you" love to analyze scripts. Wow! And you love when you find a story that makes you think, "I wish I had been the one who came up with that idea!" Right? Hehehe. You're so cute. I wish I came up with some ideas too! And it looks like you have a lot of imagination. I understand why you feel this way. I think you look very passionate :wub: And I like the way you talk :).  

7 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hey there! :) I'll put my response under the spoiler :).

Reveal hidden contents

Hi! So you said you've been "stalking" this drama for months? Aww. You're so cute. I'm going to die! I understand. I think I would do the same thing! You said you've written and published quite a lot of sci-fi stories in your country. And you said you've always felt attracted by this genre since you were a child, right? Wow! I'm very impressed! I think you're so cool :). And I love sci-fi stories! I wish I could read one of your stories. I wish I could do that. It looks like you are very creative :). So you" love to analyze scripts. Wow! And you love when you find a story that makes you think, "I wish I had been the one who came up with that idea!" Right? Hehehe. You're so cute. I wish I came up with some ideas too! And it looks like you have a lot of imagination. I understand why you feel this way. I think you look very passionate :wub: And I like the way you talk :).  

Kikikikiki:D:D

This drama comes with it all:D

I didn't say anything o:D

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hey there! :) I'll put my reply under the spoiler. I hope you don't mind :D.

Hide contents

Review of the first episodes of AYHT:

Both Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon have been praised for their acting in the first episodes:

(Kor) http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004163597

@2handsintertwined
Thank you so much! Yes, I'm a 35 years-old Italian woman who has been fixated with science fiction since she was like... well... 4? 5? Maybe even younger... :D I can't pinpoint when it all began, actually. So far, I've written five novels and a ton of short stories. They are written in my native language, 'though... Sorry. My English isn't good enough: writing and editing my novels in English would take eons. I need a professional to step in...  :tongue: If you are curious, these are some (old and new) covers of my books: 

Finally I find some time and watch AYHT with subtitle:D So far I like it very much:wink: But I think I will be more impress if I didn't see a lot of this scene from episode in trailers...

First I like when they show us some scene and they go back to show us explanation from another poin of view like they did with Nam Shin and Nam Shin III become wear the same clothes. When I was watching first  I was little suprice seeing NMIII but I was thinking that it is just coinsidence, but I was wrong. They suprice me and I like it. They use that tricks a couple of time so I will be waiting for more:wink:

Second Nam Shin III is like a superhero with his strenght, inteligence and disaster mode:lol: The scene where he rescue Sa Bong remind me of Spiderman who he saves Mary Jane... Someone watching? Nam Shin is also like a kid who still learn, and if you don't watching him he might to get big trouble. His "mother"  treat him as a human even if there is a difficult situation and she needs him,  she ask him for help her not order. So he can choose? And when he walk in Czech market, he looks like enjoy every second. Really interesting...

But even if he looks like a human, walk, speak, smile, joke and even eat he is still a AI. Everything is in his program so how come he can fall in love someone? he has also Love mode?:wink: My biggest question is not how come Sa Bong become love NMIII (I don't mean fall in love because she might be don't know that he isn't human first and she fall for him) but how come we will believe that his love is true not artificial?

Third Sa Bong become a bodygard for make money as a snicky photographer or she came up with idea after she take that job...She loves monez that much or she needs them.  I dont know if this important but I like to know. She is violence, hot temper, liar and shameless girl. But of course is something more about her and we will find out soon. I cant wait as a Gong Seung Yeon big fan:wink:

Nam Shin use Sa Bong and slap her on the public. I dont really cant blame NS use Sa Bong. She is not innocent at all, no one put the gun in her head to choose betray her boss and take a photos of him. She use to that before. He find out about her and he decided used for becoming free and finally see mom. after all she will be fire even if he dont do that. Is he really must slap her... he need something strong that make all public turn back from him. man slap woman is that strong. see what knetz react for that scene and this is only acting. but if he use that drastic metod to damage his image why his back feels easy...

new ost trailer

ps. someone watched Ex Machina... great movie about AI:wink:

Spoiler

Archived