[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to watch this drama on KBSWORLD, but the schedule is really confusing. First it said that the episodes are airing Tuesdays&Wednesdays and now it's only on Wednesday (I made sure to choose my timezone)? At this rate I am afraid to miss the episodes.

So i just found out that Dramafever also has the license for Europe, Middle East, Oceania & India. Can anyone confirm if it's the HD version or is that premium only? Too bad you can only watch on laptop/pc since the apps are not available outside the Americas.

39 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

I desperately NEED the subs!

I can understand "some" (not much) Korean, so it's not easy to resist the temptation to watch it raw... :tongue:

Episode 1 is already out on Dramafever.

Just finished watching the first episode... and what can I say? 
It was DAEBAK! :heart:

I'm amazed by Kang Seo Joon's acting: he pays a lot of attention to details, movements, micro-expressions and gestures, and he can even speak a credible Czech! :astonished:

Everything is perfect, so far: script, directing, editing, settings, special effect, OST... I really like the background music they choose. 

:wub: I didn't expect to like human Namshin so much, 'cause previously he had only been depicted as a jerk, an arrogant and cynical chaebol, but it just took an episode to find myself LOVING him:
(SPOILER) while pretending to be a brainless, cocky trouble-maker, he planned in advance such a cunning and well-executed maneuver to get away from his golden prison and leave the country!  :o 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Ratings wise it’s 5.2% & 5.9%. These days,  it’s actually a strong start  You are welcome @raziela. Good to see you here

edit : folks there might be some disruptions to new episodes airing in mid June because of World Cup & local elections 

@triplem Thanks so much! Hope we can have a pleasant and fun thread (and maybe even sleeper hit!) like Jugglers again:D

That's a pretty good start.  The ratings aren't bad with the way ratings are these days. I guess because Miracle That We Met is completed the other two terrestrial dramas had a nice jump in ratings this week compared to last week.

I haven't watched today's episodes yet but I noticed ep 1 and ep 2 were aired today. I liked that KBS were the only one of the main stations that were not splitting their drams in half.  Are KBS going to change that with Are You Human Too?

Thanks for the warning about TV disruptions.

10 hours ago, blademan said:

Am I the only one kinda shaken that he slapped her?!! 

I'm watching ep 1 now with no subs so I don't have much idea what is happening but, yes, that scene shocked me too.  I assume it's to show what a jerk he is and contrast to Namshin 3's character.

Okay, we have been waiting for this drama for A LONG TIME, and I hope it's worth it. I haven't watched the 2 episodes yet (both are posted already) but I hope this drama isn't like Hyde Jekyll, Me. In the drama, if you haven't seen it SPOILER AHEAD, the main female lead falls in love with the 2 personalities in one man but she falls for the double personality first and then the "real personality" later on. For me it felt like the writing seemed forced for her to love the "real personality" of the guy. In this drama we all know the real Nam Shin is in a coma while his AI robot look-alike is rooming the streets pretending to be like him. Even though she first meets Nam Shin she is going to fall in love with the robot pretty sure ( I still haven't seen the episodes just prediction) and then sooner or later she will meet the real Nam Shin again and fall for him I guess, but I feel like she will always truly love the robot Nam Shin more. Just my opinion I'll come back after I watch both episodes. 

What would be cool is if the real Nam Shin conscience was in the robot some kind of way like transferring it, so at least when she falls for the robot she is still falling for the real Nam Shin and not just some look-alike that literally can't be with her because he's not human. 

Archived