[Drama 2018] Are You Human Too?, 너도 인간이니

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, triplem said:

I did like humanoids . But robophiliacs sound great too. 

We could make a poll...

Does somebody know if it's possible to open a poll within a thread?

Options (so far):

1) Robophiliacs

2) Humanoids

3) Roboholics

4) Robot maniacs

My vote goes to option #1 or #3.

Please answer by quoting this post. l'll count your preferences and select the most voted option! (You can add new names to the list or choose more than one, if you want.)

50 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

We could make a poll...

Does somebody know if it's possible to open a poll within a thread?

Options (so far):

1) Robophiliacs

2) Humanoids

3) Roboholics

4) Robot maniacs

My vote goes to option #1 or #3.

Please answer by quoting this post. l'll count your preferences and select the most voted option! (You can add new names to the list or choose more than one, if you want.)

I dont want humanoids to be the fan base coz we donno if the viki subbing members would like it or not !

• i will go for Robophiliacs :wub::wub: 

or Robot maniacs :D

But first preference is for Robophiliacs !

i just loved the name ( reminds me of studying chem in higher sec. hydrophilic , hydrophobic - saponification :rolleyes:)

6 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I dont want humanoids to be the fan base coz we donno if the viki subbing members would like it or not !

• i will go for Robophiliacs :wub::wub: 

or Robot maniacs :D

But first preference is for Robophiliacs !

i just loved the name ( reminds me of studying chem in higher sec. hydrophilic , hydrophobic - saponification :rolleyes:)

Well, apart from Chemistry, ours would be considered a "paraphilia"... :tongue: One among many different kinds: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias :D

5 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

Well, apart from Chemistry, ours would be considered a "paraphilia"... :tongue: One among many different kinds: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias :D

I liked Robophiliacs in this sense more  - Robophilia (uncountable) Liking or favorable disposition toward robots and things associated with them. :wub:

UPDATE on our FANDOM'S (proposed) NAMES:
so far, 3 votes for "robophiliacs", 1 for "humanoids", 1 for "roboholics", and 1 for "robot maniacs".

(After choosing the name, let's choose some hashtags for Facebook and Twitter, too!)

Updated gallery on Facebook (pics + trailers and interviews in the comments): 

It sounds like an interesting show and something that I would ordinarily love to get into but I don't have the time. Maybe down the track I'll marathon it because I'm fond of AI stories generally.

A little bird told me that Lee Jun Hyuk is in this. If he were in the lead role, I'd seriously consider watching it while airing. 

Seo Kang Joon And Gong Seung Yeon Have A Tense First Meeting In “Are You Human, Too?”

Seo-Kang-Joon-Gong-Seung-Yeon1.jpg

Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon have a tension-filled first meeting for the upcoming drama “Are You Human, Too?”

“Are You Human, Too?” is about a comatose heir to a conglomorate named Nam Shin (played by Seo Kang Joon) who is replaced by the robot Namsin III (also played by Seo Kang Joon). While replacing his human counterpart, he falls in love with Kang So Bong (played by Gong Seung Yeon).

In the released photos, the two leads of the drama have an intense first meeting at the airport. There is tension between Seo Kang Joon and Gong Seung Yeon, who is dressed as a bodyguard. She appears relaxed as she twirls a wristwatch around her finger. However, Seo Kang Joon gazes coldly at her, as though he is demanding something from her.

Seo-Kang-Joon-Gong-Seung-Yeon-1.jpg

Read full article>>> https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/03/seo-kang-joon-gong-seung-yeon-tense-first-meeting-human/

I watched some scene but for full version I wait for translation:wink: I hope everyone spend good time watching AYHT and talk only a good way about this project:wink:

But I have some news about drama...

Archived