Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The King’s Avatar 全职高手 2

9 minutes ago, maxlouco said:

I don't know how this schedule works, they already put 8 eps on air and it's 7/24, so when they will upload more? on 8/2?

puff, i just subscribed in this site and watched 8 episodes in a row, and now my anxiety is killing me. :tears:

the schedule is for the normal viewer....in China there are 2 types of viewer, one is the viewer who watch for free and another is the VIP where they pay some money to watch in advance of other viewer

• Like 1

6 hours ago, itsMYday said:

i'm excited for this show as i'm a huge fan of the anime series

i love the animation, too! can't wait for season 2 & the prequel movie.

i watched all 8 episodes yesterday -- really enjoying it so far.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 11:46 PM, nasaan ka Alex? said:

I'm not sure how they will fit the 1700+ chapters worth of material from a novel to a 40-episodes drama.

From the casting etc, it should only cover the story till the challenger league.

7 hours ago, nasaan ka Alex? said:

@ilovetea so depending on the success of this drama, we might be getting another season?

not sure.....maybe we will get a second season

23 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Ahhhh @angelangie bless you!  I was just asking @lynne22 earlier today if there was a viewing schedule yet!  That calendar doesn't indicate the VIP releases though.  But since we know that 8 are available already.... I'm guessing that means VIPs will always be 2 episodes ahead by the end of each week?

VIP members are always 6 episodes ahead, same as Novoland. I was going to say, darn it sucks to be school kid since it finishes airing one week after school starts, but with VIP, that's a non-issue.

• LOL 1

I've watched Ep. 09-10 on we tv last night, so iMO Ep. 11-12 will also airs tonight, making it 12 ep in total this week. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

I've watched Ep. 09-10 on we tv last night, so iMO Ep. 11-12 will also airs tonight, making it 12 ep in total this week. 

Ah!  I didn't realize VIPs would be getting additional eps this week, beyond the first 8.  Then yes, it looks like they'll be 6 eps ahead.  Different dramas have been doing different things with their VIP episodes, it's sometimes hard to know unless they mark it on their calendar!  :sweat_smile:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Ah!  I didn't realize VIPs would be getting additional eps this week, beyond the first 8.  Then yes, it looks like they'll be 6 eps ahead.  Different dramas have been doing different things with their VIP episodes, it's sometimes hard to know unless they mark it on their calendar!  :sweat_smile:

hahaha currently im hook on 'Prince of Tennis' rename to 'Fighting Youth' lols....i will pick this up by this week so that at least i have series to jump in between hahahahaha

been hearing that the cgi for this series is awesome

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha currently im hook on 'Prince of Tennis' rename to 'Fighting Youth' lols....i will pick this up by this week so that at least i have series to jump in between hahahahaha

Haha, I'm in a similar boat.  My days are so consumed with recapping Gank Your Heart right now that I'm not sure when I'll be able to start TKA.  But I'm itching to do so and happy to know what when I finally do, I'll have a nice cache of episodes waiting for me to breeze through!  In the meantime, just following along with the comments here.  :)

How is Prince of Tennis, btw?  I've had my eye on it...

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Haha, I'm in a similar boat.  My days are so consumed with recapping Gank Your Heart right now that I'm not sure when I'll be able to start TKA.  But I'm itching to do so and happy to know what when I finally do, I'll have a nice cache of episodes waiting for me to breeze through!  In the meantime, just following along with the comments here.  :)

How is Prince of Tennis, btw?  I've had my eye on it...

hahaha i will definitely pick up TKA....cause i love anything to do with gaming :) 

love Prince of Tennis, first times i watch PYC and i say he is good pretty good that he got my lil Ryoma down the pad at the very least :) 

• Love 1

I have been wanting to ask.. how to watch the show>__< i’ve open the wetv app but it says not available in my country >__<

If anyone finds any teasers or trailers/previews of the next episodes (especially ep. 13 & 14), please let me know. This wait is going to be long until next Wednesday. :bawling::blush::smiley:

51 minutes ago, JoyceDreamer said:

If anyone finds any teasers or trailers/previews of the next episodes (especially ep. 13 & 14), please let me know. This wait is going to be long until next Wednesday. :bawling::blush::smiley:

Spoiler

13,14 and prob 15 will cover the All Star arc, and is where the second ONA stopped, Tencent did a great job airing it before the second season coming up. (august)

I'm very disappointed with the action scenes, they really sucks, some fights are just cut in half, or even in slowmotion so they didn't have hard work doing it, even reading the novel i got the same excitement  from the anime fights, but the Drama failed hard in show the God Ye's true hability.

7 hours ago, maxlouco said:

Reveal hidden contents

13,14 and prob 15 will cover the All Star arc, and is where the second ONA stopped, Tencent did a great job airing it before the second season coming up. (august)

I'm very disappointed with the action scenes, they really sucks, some fights are just cut in half, or even in slowmotion so they didn't have hard work doing it, even reading the novel i got the same excitement  from the anime fights, but the Drama failed hard in show the God Ye's true hability.

It requires a lot of $$$ to create those fight scenes. If the producers completely invested in one scene then they won't have money left over for the other episodes. The beginning fights (Ye Xiu vs Spider Boss and Ye Xiu vs Tang Rou) were pretty good imo.

I've noticed the way the fight scenes were choreographed is reminiscent of the anime - showing the gamers button mashing and audience cheering them on. I think the director chose this camera setup to give viewers a more immersive cinematic experience and to demonstrate that the characters are playing a game.

• Like 4

Lots of IP drama comes out in this season. The Untamed, The King Avatar, Prince of Tennis .....

I have my reservation on drama adaptation of web novel. Because usually it just all pretty face with very awkward acting. Not to mention changed storyline ...-_-

The King Avatar and The Untamed are a pleasant surprise for me. I just watched TKA yesterday (6 episodes) and very much enjoyed it. They change the story a bit (on why Chen Guo choosed to be a gunner) but I think it was to add more drama so I am okay with it. Up until this point, the acting is good enough. Yang Yang surprisingly good as Ye Xiu here.

• Thanks 1