Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The King’s Avatar 全职高手 2

Wow! I am actually excited for this! Trailer looks really good. I hope it gives the animation justice. And I hope we get to see in game characters more. This guy actually looks great as a game character. 

On 5/6/2019 at 3:43 AM, Habi ibn musthafa said:

When will it starts

It is confirmed for this summer of 2019, along with Tecent's other drama adaption for grandmaster of demonic cultivation (The Untamed 陈情令). Most likely in July or August which corresponds to student's summer vacation.

On 5/27/2019 at 10:28 AM, DontEatMyKimchi said:

It is confirmed for this summer of 2019, along with Tecent's other drama adaption for grandmaster of demonic cultivation (The Untamed 陈情令). Most likely in July or August which corresponds to student's summer vacation.

Oh this is going to be wild, both series' s2 are also slated for summer, and King's Avatar have a prequel anime film slated for August. Tencent is ready to kill I guess.

• Like 1

Yang Yang look like a badass here :D and i love his badboy image hehehehe im bad :D 

• LOL 2

I'm reading The King's Avatar right now.... Can't wait for this drama to air :heart:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

I'm reading The King's Avatar right now.... Can't wait for this drama to air :heart:

i stop reading....lols .... :D 

• LOL 2

I'm currently at 1598 out of 1728 chapters and its focus is in the gaming/e-sport genre and his exploits in-game, romance is non-existent. 

• Like 2

On 7/18/2019 at 10:16 AM, lynne22 said:

guess the airing date is expected to be on Jul/24

• LOL 1

@angelangie lols... Seriously I am so jelly at the fans being able to watch it before everyone else hahaha....

I'm Hyped for sure.. 

Anyway... New Poster :wub:

EAC8FKZU8AEASE6.jpg

8 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie lols... Seriously I am so jelly at the fans being able to watch it before everyone else hahaha....

I'm Hyped for sure.. 

Anyway... New Poster :wub:

lols......well if they are able to watch it with YangYang i will be more jealous :D 

• LOL 2

Just now, angelangie said:

lols......well if they are able to watch it with YangYang i will be more jealous :D 

You and me both tbh hahahahaha.... 

• Awesome 1