Broadcast Date: 7/24/2019

Novel: The King’s Avatar 全职高手

Cast:

Yang Yang as Ye Xiu

Maggie Jiang Shu Ying

Li Yu Jie

Lai Yi

Synopsis:

In the multiplayer online game Glory, Ye Xiu, is well known as the Textbook level expert and a top-tier player. Due to a series of circumstances, he was forcefully expelled out of his professional team. After leaving the pro gaming scene, he resides at an Internet Café employed as one of the managers. When Glory launches the tenth server, he throws himself into the game once more, equipped with ten years of gaming experience, memories of the past and an incomplete self-made weapon. His journey back to the top begins.

After plotting and scheming, who took away my glory? Under the influence of the storm, my hopes will never be shattered. In its magnificence, the path will not be lost, for I will return!

Cr Wiki

The King’s Avatar 全职高手 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

https://youtu.be/546SC8-E6GY

Additional Links:

The King’s Avatar 全职高手 Novel Translations

Yang Yang Official Soompi Thread

photo ava 1.jpg

cr avirtualvoyage

• Like 4

Cannot wait for this!! Read a good chunk of the novel and am following the animation at the moment. Storyline is amazing (as a game lover)!!!

• Like 2

Yay!!! Imma gonna tune in for sure! 

Love the novel!  :heart: 

Can't wait to see Yang Yang as Ye Qiu

16c915cbf9ab408d10d41e0cc4d6d778.jpg

• Love 1

Ahhhh! I'm beyond excited for this. Especially since it has yang yang!!

Can't wait for them to start filming and cast the rest of them  

The novel is awesome too

Yaah..broadcast date : 2018

I'm already so excited bout this drama..coz i love so much Yang Yang and Dilraba

Hope it will aired soon (1 jan 2018..may be..)

i think i watch 1 or 2 eps on a anime with the same name and story...i think will be more interesting than the anime ... and i love the lead actor

so i have been reading the book so far it all about gaming....yet to see much of their relationship lines....

@LSGLMH_88 when i have the times i will go dig out more information lols :D 

• Like 2

base on the story....YeXiu character is pretty much a cool one....he take things quietly but with planning and lacking a lil in passion however his love for the games is apparent....

• Like 2

@angelangie you are a sweetheart... I don't have patience to read that book because it is so much of MMORPG...!!! My country has no passion for Professional Gaming... Lol.. I had no idea that in some parts of world... MMORPG is that popular... but nonetheless I read a lot but King's avatar I justn could not.... and for that you are my sweetheart :tongue:

Considering YY's International popularity  , i have a feeling it will definitely get subbed...anyway does Ye Xiu has Xiao Nai vibes???

I saw the anime and loved it! Looking forward to this. It's been so long since I've seen Yang Yang has been in a drama. Martial universe better be good. King's Avatar I think I will enjoy especially since I love gaming too.