[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The King’s Avatar 全职高手 2

sugarplum892

37 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@skibbies do you mean netflix is fixing their english subs? If so then Yay!!!!! ,,, 

TKA is still not a VIP anymore on their app.. but I haven't check if they have upload the episodes on the official YT Chanel or not...

Yeah, it's all coherent now. I think Netflix subs use translated names for teams and such. weTV might not? I'm so surprised Tencent didn't just paywall TKA, guess they don't have market share, so it make sense to have it for free to increase traffic, especially with their initial lackluster subs. Domestically, I think videos are free for a week after the series finish, then it's all VIP, I forgot if TKA or Untamed's final episodes were free for a day (24hrs) then paywalled. >_____>

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just watched the first ep and was wondering if someone who knows more can answer a question.

Besides the reason he was kicked out of the team, I don't get how the management could steal his private account? That was made using his id (his brother's actually, but meh). But I mean it belongs to him, couldn't he just have refused to give it over? It's not like the management made that acc and gave it to him?!? That acc doesn't belong to the management company, doesn't even belong to the game, it belongs to him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The King’s Avatar 全职高手 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived