Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauliza

• masthu

• lovethatlook

• babyval22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

hii chingus, I am actually @njhxjcw on instagram! needed to make a quick post as I read that many of you love my account and i am very grateful for the support!  unfortunately my account has been

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

Went back and had another look at this.

When I look at this bts I think what happened here was JiHyunnie came in the room rocking those shorts with her super sexy legs (shes got the best legs I've seen so far in kdrama land). DH on his hospital bed must have given her a good checking out prompting Wookie (who prob was ga ga at those legs too) to wait for DH to turn around before he pretended to kiss her or whatever he was doing. 

Love how his hand slides up n down against her arm. He is giving the she is mine signal. It's no wonder DH was jealous of them. 

I think because Wookie has found his girl he is exhibiting some 'this be my girl' actions.

I also love this bts. Yup. He is being territorial! :D

Some people said that he playfully look like he was stabbing hyunie with his cigarette pen thingy but the way he held hyunie and the position look like...  he was cradling her & really going on for a kiss. Whatever it is, the proximity of their body look so intimate to me. :wub:

Jcw. I saw what you did there. :tongue:

*aish. cant delete the vid. Will delete using my laptops later on*

• Like 24

Realistically, when do you guys think Ji Hyunnie will make her way out to see Wookie at Cheorwon? I want to think she will visit him before his 100 days is up. But I think with the latest news coming out from Cheorwon, she may want to visit him a lot sooner.

edit: I dont think we can expect happy tweets from JH over the next few days. I am sure she is worried.

• Like 15
17 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Realistically, when do you guys think Ji Hyunnie will make her way out to see Wookie at Cheorwon? I want to think she will visit him before his 100 days is up.

I was about to say before she goes back to school, but it seems like Fall Semester classes begin on September 1st. So my best guess is that she'll visit him after he's completed his 5 weeks of basic military training. 

• Like 18
12 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Realistically, when do you guys think Ji Hyunnie will make her way out to see Wookie at Cheorwon? I want to think she will visit him before his 100 days is up. But I think with the latest news coming out from Cheorwon, she may want to visit him a lot sooner.

Yah. Maybe .  I believe that his Mom and NJY are super to the max worried, when they heard the incident. For me it is not a good news though, so lets pray it will be the last incident. I believe it is an accident to my POV. 

• Like 13

Why is that Twit so hung up about our posts on this forum and attack Hyunie with her low IQ? 

giphy.gif

Hyunie has better people to hang out with and better people to care. This twit on twitter is like a speck of dust. She wants so much attention. Nope, not giving her any. Girl just gotta...

giphy.gif

Maybe she's bored in real life. I should send her a box of cucumbers to play with. And eat. And practice. :phew: Jealousy is a richard simmons. Hyunie will always be fabulous! Deal with it! 

******Back to regular programming*****

• Like 24
3 hours ago, waveoflove said:

By the way..smth captured my eyes..if im not blind..i've seen hyunnii quickly fend off his forehead like she gave him caution to do not give shippers any notice..."hajimaaa...we will get caught  chakiiii.." then..he back off but non stop to tease her by talk smth funny(im forgot.what did he say?) and she was absorbed well..shiiiii These two..:rolleyes:

• Like 17

@chemistry143Hi admin! OMG,  i didn't know they would do that to your precious acc.. Goshhh.. They even hacked your acc for what? Jealous huh?  Everything you wrote there was not delulus,  but mostly are facts.. Maybe that's why they afraid of that.. I really hope IG can help to retrieve njhxjcw IG acc..  Or maybe we can compile everything from those who reposted your posts.. Anyway,  I'll pray for you and us to get that precious IG acc back.. ㅠㅠ 

• Like 21
31 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Hyunie has better people to hang out with and better people to care. This twit on twitter is like a speck of dust. She wants so much attention. Nope, not giving her any. Girl just gotta...

Indeed .I think not only Hyunie must have a strong heart but so do us as Jiji's shippers .Let the haters be & keep spreading the love .Haha..they just jealous because Jcw not stares ,not kiss ,not hug ,not mentioned their bias or themself like he did to our beloved Hyunie .#FACT .

• Like 17