[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Just now, ara8 said:

Oh why..why in the world that you have to be so cute-childish-manly uri JCW!! You have been smitten by uri ji hyun and it is so obvious man!! I hate you JCW (ok kidding..i love you..ooppss did i just said that? Mianhae ji hyun ssi)

I keep looking on you guys post..im getting crazy.

I dont know what to say if they are not dating. But i think i will never have to worry bec they are dating..hehe.

P/S: i hate all of you here for successfully getting me deep into this beautiful jiji shipper world  (ok kidding again..i love all of you)

One word for you ... BIPOLAR :D:lol:

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

LOLing so much at this!!!

WTH Wook-yah! LOL!!!!!!

tumblr_osetfjNdSo1v9dlz9o5_250.gif

ctto

13 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Yes you should do that :tongue:

How though? haha. Hope someone else can!:lol:

13 minutes ago, tomago said:

Aigoo..  seemed like Hyunnie is teasing him abt him being very experienced with that and wookie faster denied it to avoid misunderstanding. Hehehe.

i always wonder what they say during the bts cos all the bts are not sub!!! Where can I watch all the sub bts~~ boohoo

chingu, here you go. And correction, he actually says, "I don't think so." hehe. They have other BTS subbed but not all.

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, attriste said:

nail change hair change what else is changing Hyunni!??

We wait & see what csi squad will find in her new nail art ?By the way is it Jcw's dog on her nail art  ? Expected theory like this will come out :tongue:

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Huhu..I don't know .I just follow our fairy godmother.I m not brave enough to follow neither Mr G nor Mr K because obviously my ig is Jiji's shipper ig :lol:

Aww sorry did I missunderstand your post? Kekeke i thought you said Mr G followed Hyunnii before and then unfollowed later, that's why I ask if he really did follow her since the start :lol:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, reign143 said:

Aww sorry did I missunderstand your post? Kekeke i thought you said Mr G followed Hyunnii before and then unfollowed later, that's why I ask if he really did follow her since the start :lol:

Hahaha..I think you quoted the wrong person because I read somebody said that but I forgot who she was .

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

chingu, here you go. And correction, he actually says, "I don't think so." hehe. They have other BTS subbed but not all.

Cries... the youtube clip is blocked in Singapore.. :( 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

aww I think she is trying to distract herself. To keep from getting melancholy maybe... Poor NJH!:bawling:

you know, when i was in college i had a suitemate who painted her nails every week. she said it helps her destress. i think getting nails done and pampering herself is good - she's been working so hard it's time to take it easy! now that wookie is in the military she finally has some downtime to just focus and better herself. or is she pampering herself to see wookie soon? kekekek

aww and the girl who does hyunnie's nails is a jiji shipper. she follows one of the jiji couple accounts <3 i wonder if they talk and spazz during those manicure sessions LOL

• Like 23

45 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

Translation from otpshits.. A thread >_<

Why don't we troll them back by commenting all of JiJi scenes as "our fav" lol

43 minutes ago, pauliza said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Mr Guitar .Somebody related to Jcw .

This photo.Did he focus on her lips ? :lol:

OMG poor our oppa~ he just couldn't be less obvious lol Action does speaks louder than any words LMAO

1 hour ago, allythefangirl said:

I agree with you on the reply series! Happy that the other couple I was rooting for confirmed their dating news. Indidn't know thwy have a 7 year age gap as too! Much like our JiJi! 

Ah that's right, i totally forgot abt their age >< True that, Junyeol is 88 liner meanwhile Hyeri is 94 liner. Wooooow~~~~~ age gap just doesn't matter realllllly..... 

============================

- SBS catch new upload : SBS really loves JiJi. I wouldn't be too surprised if SBS decide to cast them in one project again later. Now let's check their comment sections and viewers lol

- Hyuni update: whoaaaa~~~ i dunno that i would feel so touched by only got a notif from IG of her update /sobs/ thaaaaank you hyuniiiiieee~~~~~ so now, are we off to something from her recent post? No rite? Our brains just working too much these past months lol

• Like 12