[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I'm a little on the slow side today. Well yeah coz it's 1am here now. What's happening??

This is just my personal opinion ,I feel weird when Sbs catch upload compilation of SP & other dramas on 14August (Monday ) with the title Workplace Romance .The timing they uploaded the video tho almost 2pm (SK time ) ,the time wookie enlisted .Then today ,they uploaded a video ,compilation of SP & other dramas and the title DATE.As we know,today one couple have confirmed they are officially dating.Maybe just my delusional :lol:

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Well his ears do look kind of red ... :ph34r:

Hehe...look at these 2 gifs... Wookie expression is:wub:hahaha... bitten his lip with deep stare... these gif is make by Korean fans...so I can't re-upload it..coz the file too big...

http://cfile7.uf.tistory.com/image/99B42C335991D5CB1FA423

http://cfile3.uf.tistory.com/image/99822A335991D5E43460B7

• Like 18

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

This is just my personal opinion ,I feel weird when Sbs catch upload compilation of SP & other dramas on 14August (Monday ) with the title Workplace Romance .The timing they uploaded the video tho almost 2pm (SK time ) ,the time wookie enlisted .Then today ,they uploaded a video ,compilation of SP & other dramas and the title DATE.As we know,today one couple have confirmed they are officially dating.Maybe just my delusional :lol:

Got it... 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, reign143 said:

@pauliza did he ever follow Hyunnii? Coz I thought he haven't, I tried checking Wookies friends IG, even their stylist doesn't follow each other except jmy.

Huhu..I don't know .I just follow our fairy godmother.I m not brave enough to follow neither Mr G nor Mr K because obviously my ig is Jiji's shipper ig :lol:

• Like 9

1 minute ago, findingserendipity said:

Should I draw a line of sight? LMAO:lol:

LOLing so much at this!!!

7 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Hehe...look at these 2 gifs... Wookie expression is:wub:hahaha... bitten his lip with deep stare... these gif is make by Korean fans...so I can't re-upload it..coz the file too big...

WTH Wook-yah! LOL!!!!!!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL! IKR, how many the same caps are there in SK... maybe she was just trolling who knows.

Just like his drawing, how many ships have been claiming this and tried to debunk it. But we do not rely on this drawing alone, we have 101 reasons why we ship them. 

So yeah, lets kick that red cap BS

I just realised that the way Wookie laughed in the video talking abt his ideal girl.. Is like the laugh he did at the section TV interview. :wub: 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

I think he said, "Aniya (no~)." Hee! Again, they are like in their own world. 

Lucky people who are in charge of BTS. They got to witness everything. Wonder if they all become shippers. LOL. If I was the one recording them, I'll be like BH here all the time...:lol:

ctto

Aigoo..  seemed like Hyunnie is teasing him abt him being very experienced with that and wookie faster denied it to avoid misunderstanding. Hehehe.

i always wonder what they say during the bts cos all the bts are not sub!!! Where can I watch all the sub bts~~ boohoo

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

http://cfile7.uf.tistory.com/image/99B42C335991D5CB1FA423

http://cfile3.uf.tistory.com/image/99822A335991D5E43460B7

Helping you with the gif (♥ω♥*)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

I don't think he ever did this hand on the shoulder thing to any of his leading ladies OFF CAM okay? Not during filming. And as casually like he did in these pictures. Please correct if I am wrong, I don't mind at all.

i have no idea as i dont follow the old dramas but i dont think so either! plus this is the second over the shoulder i remember. the other he was reading a script and put his hand over her shoulder <3 she's like the perfect height for him LOL

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I just realised that the way Wookie laughed in the video talking abt his ideal girl.. Is like the laugh he did at the section TV interview. :wub: 

JCW has been pretty consistent since the start actually. Only those who are delusional would say that its not. Lets just say the signs were there. We just didn't know how to spot it. Now that we have established that there may be something going on. We see those signs again more clearly.

• Like 13

Oh why..why in the world that you have to be so cute-childish-manly uri JCW!! You have been smitten by uri ji hyun and it is so obvious man!! I hate you JCW (ok kidding..i love you..ooppss did i just said that? Mianhae ji hyun ssi)

I keep looking on you guys post..im getting crazy.

I dont know what to say if they are not dating. But i think i will never have to worry bec they are dating..hehe.

P/S: i hate all of you here for successfully getting me deep into this beautiful jiji shipper world  (ok kidding again..i love all of you)

• Like 24