[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Okay chingus last one before I gotta do some work and join up later ...  in the elevator scene... this ....would of been awesome to see between them ... my heart fluttered but it would of died if this was their scene. Maybe on their next drama together? LOL! 

ooooh, that could have been lasciviously delightful. with moans, lips locking, tongue wars, and skimming hands all over each other.  perfect! :wub:

Image result for suspicious partner kiss gif

speaking of lips.....

Spoiler

here is a food for thought from KHN

Spoiler

@gglex6275 where are you? no running away.

Oppa is here, looking for you. 

Spoiler

really

Spoiler

he is ready for you

Spoiler

are you ready?

Spoiler
Spoiler

do you still want to hide??:tongue:

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

WOW!!! Straight :ph34r: moves Oppa. Sexy!!! Has me thinking ...

Reveal hidden contents

5eEqN.gif

Reveal hidden contents

4007g6675.gif

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

*dead!* LMAO!!!!

That last gif!!! :lol::lol: It can't be Mr Byun's, right? :phew:

@lovethatlook I think @gglex6275 pass out from all the running and hiding...lol

• Like 6

ok so i watched the full Radio Star with Dong. took awhile since im working at the same time. he didnt really talk much ....and the few times he did he talked about his previous drama with adlib scene. and one part he talked about was when he had a fight scene with chang wook...they were practicing but chang was acting real and he told dong to act the same so they can have the same feel and acting would seem real....but nothing new....darn

and im sad that SBS catch didnt post anything new =(

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

ok so i watched the full Radio Star with Dong. took awhile since im working at the same time. he didnt really talk much ....and the few times he did he talked about his previous drama with adlib scene. and one part he talked about was when he had a fight scene with chang wook...they were practicing but chang was acting real and he told dong to act the same so they can have the same feel and acting would seem real....but nothing new....darn

and im sad that SBS catch didnt post anything new =(

Thank you for your translations.:wub:

I was waiting for something too, but nada...... so I guess, they had their fun at us and now they want us to buy the DVD :(

• Like 9

@lovethatlook- welcome. i would get the DVD but just not sure from where. and the ones peeps have posted arnt clear. it looks like a scam as well...lol i guess i have to wait till amazon sales it or something. 

also i was re-watching the BTS for SP and wanted to see some of the staff reactions on the background...(i was bored out of my mind) and some of them just smile while watching the 2 couples joke around. but nothing tooooo giving yah know. wish someone was pointing at them and smiling....lol 

*twidling my fingers out of boredom* 

• Like 13

I really don't think this scarf is his. Its not a style that we normally see him in (but happy to be proved wrong), and I dont think his stylist would say wear this during your Vespa rides. Not saying it's JHs (yet) but rather at this stage I am hoping it's hers or given by her. She does like yellow and blue a bit so I could see it as something that would sit in her wardrobe or an item she would pick out for a friend (boyfriend) as a gift. People buy gifts based on colors they gravitate towards.

One day soon would love to see this scarf connected to her somehow.

CR to IG poster

• Like 14

3 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Even their still pics are HOT!!!! Omo!!! Omo!!!! 

aigoo can you imagine how hot, intense, and crazy their pictorial would be if they ever have one together?

jihuyni has all the right curves and do i have say anymore about her legs?  That girl is an angel by day and can be a devil by night.  Not that i am biased or anything, i am so sure there are many actors right now want to collaborate with her. She is kind, humble, pure, and sweet but also as the same time mature, confident, sexy, sultry, and a lil savage.NSPUOUm.jpg&key=5bfde2bd6be9f74bcbe00ecalast but not least, she's talented and skilled as hell! 

As for my handsy/wristy/toungy Wookie...please refer to the IG account slightlyinappropriatewookie. 

7914d91aefe02b2d7c174017db741807a63b2073

Spoiler

giphy.gif&key=17c19d0471e4f69f6a14a5b764

• Like 13

5 hours ago, luvforever said:

I mean he did pull her closer to him like she wasn't already close enough. You can even see his legs even moving closer to her while they were spooning. Wookie aren't you too hot under the blanket? Boy, give some space:lol:

Haha love it. Her body is like a magnet. Hes just so drawn to her. Evy chance he gets he shifts closer. 

3 hours ago, ehead said:

Hello everyone...

Just want to ask ... it this new pic? 

Thanks. 

This fan account does a lot of throwback post. I thk last week was a lot of jh traveling to the Philippines from one or two years back.

3 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@lovethatlook yay!!! Happy to be back on deck chingu!!! Sorry about the scary gifs sometimes its just too funny!!! LOL! But as eye popping as all the gifs that I have shared nothing and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING compares to our Jiji's scenes kisses and non kisses .... tastefully done and yet sizzling with sex appeal and thought provoking thoughts that makes me want to go get myself a Wookie, and I'll be Nam Ji Hyun, you know role play, lmao!!! ... omo!! Omo!! Did I just say that? Lol! I did! But right??!!

Reveal hidden contents

14577dcfb4396ed9.gif

As enticing as the above is .... I still prefer our ....

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_oqvpba5aHV1r9730zo4_500.gif

tumblr_oren24EiM91r3hdhfo8_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oren24EiM91r3hdhfo10_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oren24EiM91r3hdhfo9_r1_540.gif

tumblr_orv5so8JvT1wsuo8ro1_500.gif

The way his jawline is actively working.... has me hotter than hot .... 

Even their still pics are HOT!!!! Omo!!! Omo!!!! 

Yup yup stills or vids or gifs.. Hot hot hot 

Haha role play wow daebak

Their kisses has the element of more real than acting n it naturally comes out n d audience xan feel it.

Glad to hav u fully back n hav a smooth day at work

• Like 11

So, it is hard to decide which is the most fluttery, so here's one of them for me.:wub:

"I will wait for you. So take your time coming to me." :heart:

Those lines plus the way he stares and smiles at her. *melts* JW confesses his feelings yet not pushy-- not expecting an immediate answer or forcing BH to return his feelings right away. Love everything about that scene from him apologizing for realizing it too late, asking for respect of his feelings to letting him like her with no burden (well what he said about not disturbing her life was a lie as we all know. lol). He is letting her process it at her own pace. I also love the instrumental music they play in the background, which is used throughout the drama. It's like this whimsical fairytale crescendo heartbeat sound (maybe i'm hearing my own heartbeat. haha). For me, this is tied with the rain scene. tbh, all their kisses and "did you forget to breathe?" are all heart-fluttering as well. Maybe I'll share the other ones later. hehe

• Like 22

3 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

I think found something.. Idk whether it has been discussed or not..  But I'll just put it here before i sleep..>_< Actually,  i saw a few photos of JCW's drawing of his co-workers and also section tv MC.. For me,  although his drawing is somehow look childish(?) a bit,  but actually he draw every details correctly.. His drawing is quite real, i mean you can know who's face that he draw right away.. LOL  So,  who do think is his girl ideal type now? Can you guess her name

Come to think of it Chingu, that drawing of his ideal girl was before SP. I wonder even if it's a childish drawing, why so close to Hyuni's facial features right? Could have been without bangs, short hair, or hair in a bun... why that? so when he was asked to draw, he already has someone in mind he's just not so gifted to draw it like an artist but the details are there like you mentioned. hmmm.... i always tend to go back to their cupid stylist who could have been telling Wookie about our Hyuni baby. Remember, it is still unsolved why of all leading ladies, Hyuni landed the BH character. She's not a very likely choice really.

• Like 14

20 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Aahhhh!!!! THE MANY 101 REASONS WHY I LOVE OUR JIJI SHIP HAVEN!!!! THANK YOU @babyval22 for the clarifications! My delulu bipolar sister called me crying about it. My first question was "What did my girls in Soompi say about it?" LOL!!! Because unless my DETECTIVE /CSI/ FBI has broken it down, then whatever info you reading is irrvelant! Enough said! Done! Lmao!!! Omg she had my heart hurting just thinking about it!!! :huh: Anyways @babyval22 I will be catching up and jumping in after 10pm tonight, because I can!!! And I LOVE OUR SHIP SO MUCH!!!! WOOOWHOOO!!! 

I'm very curious what did your sister see that made her cry chingu! Hahahahha! 

8 hours ago, shady01girl said:

maybe radio star will be posted today?!?!?!?!?! 

yup itll be on today....the dong one...heehee...just refreshing every 20 min so i can watch it. ill let you guys know if he says anything new and interesting. muhahahahaha

Thank you dearie for always trying to find something new! Appreciate it much much! 

5 hours ago, luvforever said:

I mean he did pull her closer to him like she wasn't already close enough. You can even see his legs even moving closer to her while they were spooning. Wookie aren't you too hot under the blanket? Boy, give some space:lol:

Wow dearie! You're so observant with the bottom half of his body. I never did realised that he was moving and pulling her closer in the morning after sxene

Great job dearie! 

2 hours ago, shady01girl said:

@lovethatlook- welcome. i would get the DVD but just not sure from where. and the ones peeps have posted arnt clear. it looks like a scam as well...lol i guess i have to wait till amazon sales it or something. 

Dearie.. Think that we posted before us actually the director's cut if the DVD where all the goodies are in it. It may or may not come with subtitles but I think u don't need it right? I heard it the norm to have director cut DVD and I'm gonna get it too. It's expensive but for jiji, it shld be worth it. Hahahs. I wish I knew Korean to run through the contents in this website but u shld totally check it out and get the DVD from here if you're looking for deleted scenes, bts scenes and etc! It shld be safe I believe. I have never tried to order a director cut DVD before so I'm just putting my faith in this cos other drama do have such things and they received their DVD too. Maybe other chingus here who have experience with this can help? Hahahs. The link to the production and updates of the DVD is below! 

http://m.cafe.daum.net/supadvd/QGF3

@Harry97 Welcome to our family dearie! Spazz away! 

Good morning everyone! Another new day of slavery but I'll be here as much as I can! Hehe. 

• Like 12

This is one of the scene that I like. There was clearly sexual tension between them (starts at 1:42).  This scene was sexy, when BH helped clean his wounds, and I can see their longing for each other which is also heart stopping. I also like how EBH cajoled him into eating the porridge and NJW complied reluctantly. Although they were on status hiatus, there were  respect and love from both of them, which could happen in real life between lovers. :wub:

The way he stared at her was so romantic and when he said that he has difficulty holding it in, it seems he wanted to take her into his arms and make love to her. But then they broke up, so it was bittersweet.

• Like 16

23 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Come to think of it Chingu, that drawing of his ideal girl was before SP. I wonder even if it's a childish drawing, why so close to Hyuni's facial features right? Could have been without bangs, short hair, or hair in a bun... why that? so when he was asked to draw, he already has someone in mind he's just not so gifted to draw it like an artist but the details are there like you mentioned. hmmm.... i always tend to go back to their cupid stylist who could have been telling Wookie about our Hyuni baby. Remember, it is still unsolved why of all leading ladies, Hyuni landed the BH character. She's not a very likely choice really.

(Edit: interview is before script reading. Thanks for clarifying, @lovethatlook!)

Any resemblance to the drawing? Hee!:wub:

sp6.jpg

Ct: dramabeans

• Like 16

Morning everyone. Quick drop by. 

I think JH afraid to post her pic cuz we might notice her sun kissed skin. Then fan will definitely connect all the dots right? Hehehhe. *delulu*

We have to wait for the farewell party later and analyze her skin. Whether sun-kissed or wookie kissed. Opps. Eh? 

Ok. Nuff from me. Need to get ready for slavery. =(

Bye allllll... 

• Like 15