[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, Huntergal said:

I think she's in Jeju. Chilling with him and his friends. They may go on a bike ride to watch the sunset by the beach, stroll along the beach under the stars and maybe kiss too. Time to create memories.

If she posts pics of nature in the next few days, that means she was there. Usually some celebs will post it after they come back. To confuse their fans. 

That is a good thought. We know these 2 are ninjas, so lets wait and eat some popcorn while at it. :ph34r:

Image result for popcorn sensual gif

• Like 8

My gut definitely tells me she's in Jeju with Wookie and friends, her disappearing from the radar is too much of a coincidence especially since she's always rather active on IG and so far she only posted that concert pic 2 days after it happened?! that was super fishy...  I don't think she'll post anything from there as long as she's there, maybe like some suggested a vague beach/nature pic once she's back in Seoul IF any coz I can see her simply not posting anything (sadly for us). But I'm confident she's on vacation with him. 

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Yay! Happy 600 pages!!! *throws confetti*

Question of the day: where is Hyunnie?:ph34r:

delulu guess -  Jeju with her oppa

rational guess - (TBD. I can't think rationally at the moment. The timing of radio silence is making me suspicious. Lol)

I think we are all at delulu land on this one. Radar free- NJH and suddenly no update JCW.. hmm the suspicious partners are engaging in a suspicious activity at a suspicious location? What say you, chingus? LMAO, it fits right?

• Like 17

@Harry97 I'm going to join you once I get off work! We're all in detective mode now.

I honestly don't know what to expect though.

NJH could as well update an old picture she took many days ago when she was in Seoul to throw us off. The concert pic was days after the event anyway- she may have even posted it from Jeju from all we know.

OR 

Since this girl also posted the pic with the necklace/kissy face and the nail art (which was all about the timing more than the actual art) - I mean she could just drop a major bomb as well. 

Plus if she does make it clear that she's in Jeju - it won't really be an announcement that they're together- more of a major hint that they are for people paying attention. 

If they get pictured together - then they will be outed.

If we just happen to know that they're in the same place again - then they're not outed BUT we can connect the dots! 

Let's wait it out - and be on a major lookout.

A part of me thinks they want to give the public hints as well?!  

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I think we are all at delulu land on this one. Radar free- NJH and suddenly no update JCW.. hmm the suspicious partners are engaging in a suspicious activity at a suspicious location? What say you, chingus? LMAO, it fits right?

Anything could be possible. We need ninja friends near orfrom jueju island to be on the lookout. FOR the meantime im camping here

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

LMAO. Suspicious indeed.:lol: 

Even if she does post something, it's often a late post, right. Part of me (delulu) wants a clue of her whereabouts. Other part (rational) wants to tell them, "we're OK with no clues. Go ahead and just enjoy your times together!" Such conflicting feels. This shipping business is hard! Haha

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

LMAO. Suspicious indeed.:lol: 

Even if she does post something, it's often a late post, right. Part of me (delulu) wants a clue of her whereabouts. Other part (rational) wants to tell them, "we're OK with no clues. Go ahead and just enjoy your times together!" Such conflicting feels. This shipping business is hard! Haha

Yeah you want to know the real score but you also know that outing a new relationship could harm the people involved and the budding relationship. But they sure know how to be suspicious.

• Like 16

2 hours ago, luvforever said:

I mean he did pull her closer to him like she wasn't already close enough. You can even see his legs even moving closer to her while they were spooning. Wookie aren't you too hot under the blanket? Boy, give some space:lol:

WOW!!! Straight :ph34r: moves Oppa. Sexy!!! Has me thinking ...

Spoiler

5eEqN.gif

Spoiler

4007g6675.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

*dead!* LMAO!!!!

• Like 7