[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

26 minutes ago, thiaranti said:

I never ever everrr ship anyone before this nor joining any shipper forum...yet now I'm very proud of myself for joining this threads..ahahahha..high five...

This is my first ever, too.... I even never left any comment at fans made ig, but i can't resist this time. B)

• Like 11

23 hours ago, pauliza said:

NJH : im thinking that I'd really feel loved if in the future my boyfriend will do things like No Jiwook do.

JCW: I wish to be like this with my girlfriend in reality .

NJH  : filming with wookie made my heart-fluterring.

JCW  : doing SP made I want to date/in  love.

Ohh gosh ..poor my shipper's heart .Why they had almost similar answers in both of their interview .huhuhu

Why does it sound like these two are having their own conversation while having individual interviews :bawling:

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

This is my first ever, too.... I even never left any comment at fans made ig, but i can't resist this time. B)

Hi there....I'm from Indonesia too....so happy to meet everyone from all over the world here. 

I love Jiji Couple and I trust them, no matter what they choose, they will both allright for now and in the future.

• Like 11

Gahhhhhhh! I'm finally out of slavery and jumping straight back into our Haven! You guys were spazzing so much! Hehe. 

We're gonna hit our 600 page soon! Heol!  Daebak! :D

Heart fluttering scenes. OMG. So many but do many of you have brought it up already! 

For me, it's the tie scene. That was epic and unforgettable man! 

And.. The scene where he was so darn concerned for her regarding the bruise on her neck. One protective bf over there! You can tell that he looked so angry and serious but yet, still so gentle and sensitive with her. Gahhhh. NJW is seriously am awesome character. Heheh. 

Their passionate kiss. The morninf after scene after their first night together. OMG. I squealed when I saw that. So damn freaking sensual and alot bettwe than those that go under the blanket again. Hahahahha! 

I can go on and on and on. How to choose y'all! 

• Like 15

Woah! I can see how NJH can protect her private life and live her life as the human and college student NJH and not the actress. She can just go under the radar whenever she decides to. I guess our drought days will really be dry.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Huntergal said:

Dayummm, Hyunie indeed is an adult now. 1st and 4th for kissing...girl is on fiyahhhh! I'm sure a lot of male actors wanna work with her now after seeing how much she has blossomed. 

Btw I feel sorry for DongHa...I dunno why...lol. Poor him had to see these two so couple-y in front of him and he wish he could have such love too. Cum here, DongHa. We have single gals in this thread... :D

Oh yeah!!! Dongha ready .... LOL! 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 5

You know.. The cute news on DH erratic heart rate envying jibong/jiji? Hahahahha! I was thinking maybe it's because of wookie. Muahahahahahah. Since he said he NGed a few times due to Wookie's handsomeness. Hahahahs. 

And... For some reason I can't get this thought out of my head. What if... When Wookie is away in the military... We are pic of hyunni with his mum? Hahahahs. Sorry I can't get this thought out of my mind. It's really plausible if she spends some time with Wookie's mum too. She's such an angel and you never know! Hahahahs. #delulumode 

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Gahhhhhhh! I'm finally out of slavery and jumping straight back into our Haven! You guys were spazzing so much! Hehe. 

We're gonna hit our 600 page soon! Heol!  Daebak! :D

Heart fluttering scenes. OMG. So many but do many of you have brought it up already! 

For me, it's the tie scene. That was epic and unforgettable man! 

And.. The scene where he was so darn concerned for her regarding the bruise on her neck. One protective bf over there! You can tell that he looked so angry and serious but yet, still so gentle and sensitive with her. Gahhhh. NJW is seriously am awesome character. Heheh. 

Their passionate kiss. The morninf after scene after their first night together. OMG. I squealed when I saw that. So damn freaking sensual and alot bettwe than those that go under the blanket again. Hahahahha! 

I can go on and on and on. How to choose y'all! 

So many GREAT scenes. But when that tie scene appears ooowweeee lol...

giphy.gif

image.gif

• Like 8

4 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

Regarding this coin epilogue scene.. If I'm not mistaken some of you asking for more photos.. here are some of the BTS photos from glorious ent :D

After reading what NJH shared in her recent interview regarding what happened in tossed coin epilogue ,now I become Suspicious after saw this photos .Huhu...is it normal for Glorious to release photos from Epilogue scene ?They did this for another epilogue scenes?

• Like 14

It's actually quite funny how JiJi Shippers just found out about Dong Ha's heartbeat rate. That video was released weeks ago. This just means that us JiJi shippers are all having withdrawals and that to feed our hunger, we keep on watching and analyzing every single detail of all their video. 

we're almost to 600! 2 more pages, chingus! anyways, still stuck in class. just stopped by. byeeee :* 

• Like 20

6 hours ago, pauliza said:

In one of his interview  that I read . I forgot the link & which pages .Sorry if I am mistaken cc @riririru

I think he said this in his few interviews and on his latest hanbam hoho

5 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Leaving the image in here so @riririru can help us with the gist of what is the article about! Keke. Thank you dear! :wub:

Just like the picture the article is about 5best kisses in dramas XD but yea the other dramas were all from 2016 lolol

Kyahhh still on page 598! i thought i missed out the 600th page party XD

Edit: page 598! 2more!!

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, pauliza said:

After reading what NJH shared in her recent interview regarding what happened in tossed coin epilogue ,now I become Suspicious after saw this photos .Huhu...is it normal for Glorious to release photos from Epilogue scene ?They did this for another epilogue scenes?

Hrmm..  Not sure tho.. But you can check their naver page for more photos.. HD photos :wub:

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Ive seen his other kisses in other drama. The hand to cup the face appeared several tyms. Its his approach in over half of his kiss scenes. But ive never seen his thumb/hand caressing like the way he did with NJH. Also his hands dig into her hair and sometimes supporting her head 

And most imp the force he exerted be it that thumb depressing on her cheek or that hand pulling her waist to him.

Ok now ur explanation really turns me on. I seriously need to re-watch it for the 119th times LOL

• Like 14