[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

33 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Its the BTS that keeps my shipper's heart up. I mean just look at them... them... them..

the scenes of wookie and jihyunie...for me were all raw...it's a description of their closeness...whatever label it is...that's their real journey....

hoping until aug 14...they will be able to hold still...wishing that whatever they have will be for them to keep...it's their life and own journey after all...seriously they do not owe the public a confirmation cause with the type of world they were in it will be suicidal..."you will always keep what's precious to you safe and protected"......what they've imparted is enough to make my old heart happy....a glimpse on a blooming affection is enough to remind me that love still exist :) 

• Like 19

29 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

OMG...our JiJi kiss scene rank no.1 HEOL! DEABAK!!!

Actually, of all those 5 kind of Kisses (i don't know about what, bc i have no clue with Korean haha) Hyunie also got the 4th place with Seo Inguk:rolleyes: HAHAHA.

Sorry for include the link, bc i don't know how to remove it. Poor me T__T

Edited by peachrichan
  • Like 12

30 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

I feel yah Dongha.... Maybe writer nim should have done a love square for you. But that is okay, you did justice to your character anyway. You did it very well that you were really scary. You kept the audience guessing what you were going to do next. Great job! 

Image result for suspicious partner killer gif

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, shsy12345 said:

I just happened to see this post..wow he's so sweet tho..giving the present to his bestfriend manager/gf for their 1000th day Keke

Oh wow. Wookie is really very thoughtful and nice man. Imagine it's just his best friend and his gf.. What more how he will treat his other half. Heh. Heh. 

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, shsy12345 said:

I just happened to see this post..wow he's so sweet tho..giving the present to his bestfriend manager/gf for their 1000th day Keke

are those bracelets?

Spoiler

The story of the Cartier Love Bracelet

Cartier

Over 24 years ago, in the summer of 1969, a young Cartier staff designer created a remarkable new item that was to become one of the most famous status symbols of our age. The designer was the late Aldo Cipullo...and the item was the Cartier "Love Bracelet".

A student of history Cipullo's early work centered around modern interpretations of ancient design terms and legends. One particular medieval practice (fact or fiction?) especially fascinated him: the story that warriors, prior to going off to battle, often "locked up" their wives around the waist with iron "chastity belts" to preserve the fidelity of the their marriage. Cipullo's desire to create a modern-day symbol of a "locked up", committed relationship led him to the design of a two-piece bracelet that had to be bolted together to encircle the wrist. And thus was born the "Love Bracelet" and its accompanying screwdriver.

Cartier management, quickly catching the spirit of the item, launched the product with a startling and unprecedented purchasing policy: customer were not allowed to by a "Love Bracelet" for themselves! The Cartier regulation firmly said that no one was permitted to purchase one for their own wrist!

As part of the launch of the product, and to reinforce the "lovers only" message, Cartier presented "his-and-hers" bracelets to 25 famous couples chosen from the fields of entertainment, business, communications, society, and sports. In light-hearted "ceremonies" conducted in Cartier's Fifth Avenue boutique, these notable "lovers" locked each other up and formally exchanged screw drivers. All loved it, the fun began, and the item was off and running.

Soon, stylish people all around New York and across the country rushed to get one. Photos of celebrities began to appear in newspapers and magazines with that distinctive band of gold gleaming at the wrist. Before long, a "waiting list" had to be created because the demand for the bracelet had vastly outpaced the ability of the Cartier workshop to make them.

By 1973, the roster of "Love Bracelet" owners included Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, Nancy and Frank Sinatra, Cary Grant and Dyan Cannon, Ali McGraw and Steve McQueen, Mai Britt and Sammy Davis, Jr. and many other famous couples for around the world. The bracelet had become so well that it was often humorously cited as the definitive measurement of a lover's commitment (e.g. "Do you love me enough for the Cartier 'Love Bracelet'"?) As the years passed, the appetite for this extraordinary item continued to grow.

The continuing popularity of the bracelet led to the development of additional products in this motif, starting with the "Precious Love Bracelet" (with diamonds) in 1979, and followed by the "Love Ring" (1983), the "Love Cufflinks" (1984), and the "Love Earrings" (1985).

As this "love story" enters its 25th year, new customers every day continue to discover for themselves the special wit and style of the Love Bracelet. And, at the same time, another whole generation of celebrity wrists have appeared "locked up" in this famous Cartier shackle: Barbara Streisand, Diana Ross, Joan Collins, Jane Seymour, Princess Diana, Linda Evans, Lionel Ritchie, Kenny Rogers, Reggie Jackson, John McEnroe, Elton John....the list goes on and on.

Today, the Cartier "love Bracelet" remains the world's most celebrated and desirable wrist ornament.

• Like 10