[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

16 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

D! that gif is so sexy.... :tongue:

Imagine wookie doing that to hyunie... and those big hands.... *died*

gah he was kissing her ear..but damn hair was in the way...from personal experience, that snuggling and that shoulder kiss are initiation for another round (i was gonna say second but who knows how many round they already had..lol). I have no doubt those are adlibs (discussed/okayed) from wookie personal experience. I mean do you think the script would say "initiate 2nd round". 

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Reposting because I love this scene! They're so flirting!:tongue: If you compare this to the other version of this BTS, it seemed like Wookie didn't like being sprayed in the face. But here, it shows otherwise! Lol

Their BTS are the most fluttering of all because those are REAL. I wonder what they feel when they see themselves like this? 

• Like 18

18 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

Ah~ about this tongue-thingy. I'm still unsure that both of them having a tongue-war during that kiss scene, not until I found the gif shared by @riririru few pages back.

And I'm not lying when I said that I went o___O

so, technically speaking, how does she have knowledge in using her tongue so precise like that >< OMG hahaha~

Is it even possible for them to discuss about the "kissing techniques" during practicing? its just doesn't even makes any sense, no?

So, they are literally kissing each others following their...............heart? bcs I keep on thinking if its really written in the script that they need to do "french kiss" or not. And probably not since the final scene isn't revealed much of it.

Ah..........what to do T______T I'm getting so emo for no reason LOL

Hide contents

and when I zoom in the gif, I can even spotted *SORRY FOR BIGGEST TIME I DON'T MEAN SOMETHING BAD OR OFFENDED WHILE MENTIONING THIS OK* their trace of saliva *DIED*

whoaaa~ /chills/

Ok, so we are back to this topic again LOL sorry that I need to brings this topic again and again bcs out of all unpredicted things happened to them, this is the most shocking one for me. She does it naturally and I literally died inside T___T she is not inexperienced I must say ><b

Omo, I noticed that too! Actually you don't even need to zoom, you can see it in the video. Correct me if I'm wrong, I remember Hyunnie said they gave it their all for 30 seconds, it must've been some intense "30 seconds.":ph34r:

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Omo, I noticed that too! Actually you don't even need to zoom, you can see it in the video. Correct me if I'm wrong, I remember Hyunnie said they gave it their all for 30 seconds, it must've been some intense "30 seconds.":ph34r:

How many 30 secs were there? Who knows, they could have filmed it for 5 hours. :ph34r:

Image result for 30 gif\

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

My guess is, that 30 seconds she mentioned is the kiss scene of them banging onto the bedroom door till they fell on her bed. That was a "give-it-all" scene to me. Their desperation to touch each other skin to skin can be seen. It was raw and well done. B):D

• Like 11

13 hours ago, findingserendipity said:

About career, this is where I see the similarity between him and Hyunnie. They don't seem the type to live for fame and can possibly leave it all behind if they wanted. I had no idea who he was prior to SP, so I'm getting more impressed as I read more his interviews and specifically how he answers the questions. Wookie, jjang!

"The dont seem the type to live for fame type"- i totally agree with u!

To be honest I know him from K2.. (my korean wannabe friend keep on uploading JCW clip on her IG n insist for me to watch it) i downloaded the whole episode but i only watch it till episode 4.. i find him very handsome n mysterious in K2 but somehow i dont feel the vibes looking at him n his co star. I mean i dont have the so called 'eager-to-watch-next-episode' kinda feelings. So that drama still stranded on my 'watch later' folder.

But when i watch first EP of SP.. seeing how interesting NJW first meeting with EBH in the subway.. n how he saved her from her cheating BF all in one episode.. my heart craves for more. I want to watch more. I NEVER watch live streaming because i dont understand a thing without the subs.. but i did because of SP. even tho i dont understand what they were saying but i feel content by just watching their eye contacts.. their interraction.. their body language.. their funny fracas.. i can feel them. I dont know how to explain it but i can feel their undeniable chemistry.

only then i started to dig out more bout both JCW n NJH.. i started to search for their former drama clips.. interviews.. variety show.. awards clip.. i am surprised to know these two were in so many dramas before this. I supposed these 2 are passionate bout their acting career but as what@findingserendipity mentioned.. they dont live for fame.

• Like 20

15 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Welcum @riririru to the squad! 

He can suck both and she won't complain for sure...lmao

*dead* *cause of death: forget to breathe* 

Im in the byeontaesquad now? But me iz very innocent:rolleyes:

14 minutes ago, nikih said:

gah he was kissing her ear..but damn hair was in the way...from personal experience, that snuggling and that shoulder kiss are initiation for another round (i was gonna say second but who knows how many round they already had..lol). I have no doubt those are adlibs (discussed/okayed) from wookie personal experience. I mean do you think the script would say "initiate 2nd round". 

If only he didnt saw that goddamn photo im sure they would go for a next round grrrrrr 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Their BTS are the most fluttering of all because those are REAL. I wonder what they feel when they see themselves like this? 

Heart-fluttering! Hehe:wub: too bad they won't have time to do the commentary. But, imagine the BTS included in the DVD. I hope some kind soul will share them online when it comes out. Lol

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, nikih said:

right. I think it was an adlib too. If the script did say initiate 2nd round, leave it to oppa to do the coaching *wink* *wink*

Maybe, French kissing was not in the script too, but they did discussed the angles for the scene. Maybe PD nim said to do whatever they want. They decided to do freestyle..... different strokes the better, right?

Image result for suspicious partner kiss gif

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

the real them 3:34 this is a real glimpse of what they share....this is not the dialogue they used in the actual scene so the exchange in of dialogue in here and the actual are all adlib

Its the BTS that keeps my shipper's heart up. I mean just look at them... them... them.. :wub:

IMO, sOmehow I felt PDnim @4:37 is telling other shipping lines to zip it!!! I know I am mean, but I cant help myself. Seems so real to me, in my delulu madness world anyway. 

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

How many 30 secs were there? Who knows, they could have filmed it for 5 hours. :ph34r:

Exactly.:ph34r:

29 minutes ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

"The dont seem the type to live for fame type"- i totally agree with u!

To be honest I know him from K2.. (my korean wannabe friend keep on uploading JCW clip on her IG n insist for me to watch it) i downloaded the whole episode but i only watch it till episode 4.. i find him very handsome n mysterious in K2 but somehow i dont feel the vibes looking at him n his co star. I mean i dont have the so called 'eager-to-watch-next-episode' kinda feelings. So that drama still stranded on my 'watch later' folder.

But when i watch first EP of SP.. seeing how interesting NJW first meeting with EBH in the subway.. n how he saved her from her cheating BF all in one episode.. my heart craves for more. I want to watch more. I NEVER watch live streaming because i dont understand a thing without the subs.. but i did because of SP. even tho i dont understand what they were saying but i feel content by just watching their eye contacts.. their interraction.. their body language.. their funny fracas.. i can feel them. I dont know how to explain it but i can feel their undeniable chemistry.

only then i started to dig out more bout both JCW n NJH.. i started to search for their former drama clips.. interviews.. variety show.. awards clip.. i am surprised to know these two were in so many dramas before this. 

They're also the type who are into perfecting their craft and truly study the characters they play. You can tell they're perfectionists because of how critical they are of their performance. When asked to rate themselves after a drama, I don't think either one said a perfect score of 100 but always say they want to improve. They are just awesome overall!:)

• Like 15

27 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

right. I think it was an adlib too. If the script did say initiate 2nd round, leave it to oppa to do the coaching *wink* *wink*

Maybe, French kissing was not in the script too, but they did discussed the angles for the scene. Maybe PD nim said to do whatever they want. They decided to do freestyle..... different strokes the better, right?

eh PD-nim said to do whatever they want? Err, that must be why!? It probably gave them the idea, its a literally a carte blanche! Do whatever we want okay, so we kiss and kiss and suck LMAO! Then present tongue and kiss some more. I wouldn't really doubt that when they did this, they shocked the SP staff into oblivion  hence the reason, director-nim wasn't able to shout 'CUT!' LOL :tongue: So is my delulu imagination possible?

and I find it suspicious that she is outside the radar while uri JCW is on vacation in Jeju?

8 minutes ago, daloula said:

Any news about our girl's whereabouts? How long has it been? I'm starting to miss her

4 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

No clue. 

She is on IG liking others posts:DB)

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

if they were given free rein on all their scenes it only goes to show that Pd-nim knows and acknowledges the closeness of the pair....the mutual trust of both...cause even in the bts while rehearsing jihyunie is spontaneous in her reactions on wookies' actions be it actual or practice...they go like left and right eye in sync....

given the amount of adlib wookie did in this drama esp on those parts where they were already a couple, filipinos call it "para-paraan" and it's true his words goes with his expression as clear as crystal....

• Like 14