[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

It sounds so romantic when he talks about that dream of meeting a destined person and destiny. hehe

I'm guessing maybe at first, it was strictly work for him to get close to Hyunnie to create that chemistry. But in the midst of creating that closeness... organic connection developed, his "true (playful) self" came out and he discovered that they actually match well. Hence, they were comfortable with each other.

About career, this is where I see the similarity between him and Hyunnie. They don't seem the type to live for fame and can possibly leave it all behind if they wanted. I had no idea who he was prior to SP, so I'm getting more impressed as I read more his interviews and specifically how he answers the questions. Wookie, jjang!

"Jagiya, don't cheat" message totally make sense as him being the jealous type. lol

No matter how he denies that he is not romantic, I guess he is. Maybe that rain scene, I think it was when he realized that he has to be real with NJH, or its just my delulu. NJH said that she likes acting as a job in her recent interview, but I guess both of them can leave it behind if they want to. I forgot who explained it to me maybe it was #sharreb or #stucked about the jagiya thing. She said its common among idols to write it before going to the army, but then JCW is not an idol, so I found it unusual. There must be double meaning to it. :wub:

Image result

• Like 15

On 7/31/2017 at 7:03 PM, Buldok said:

Let's make some sense friends!.. If a man loves a woman, can not be sincere with another woman!(.) Please do not believe in every news. This ship will never sink! =)

Chingus; be sure that, eyes don't lie! :wub:

nWoZrV.gif

1g0qdj.gif

Reveal hidden contents

vp7r4z.gif

VMRmaZ.gif

lWRmjJ.png

Ji&Ji Couple Fighting!!!:wub:ZERmkG.png

love how the way JCW oppa stare to Hyuniii :heart:

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

:ph34r::cookie::ph34r:

Hide contents

Like this right? LMAO!!!

Omo! Omo!!! I think it needs to come with a huge warning sign... not for the faint-hearted! Lol! 

Bye!!! * back to work mode* 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Awwwwwww!!! Hyunni looks so cute and looks exactly the same here. Wonder if Wookie saw her younger pics from before. Keke. 

in their plastic world...jihyunie indeed is a rare find....so lucky :)

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, FuAlfu Onesz said:

aaah, yes. I think nothing special between Changwook oppa and Y. he said that she is like dongsaeng ( sister ) for him, right? we can see how his  eyes, his body language and his speaks for Jihyun. its really different  when he was with the others his co-stars before. our feeling not wrong for jiji,  jiji  have a something more than YW Couple.  i do believe nothing a serious thing between them. I more sure  for Changwook oppa with hyuniii.  *Try hard  To Comfort my self :(

LOL, come here Chingu... let your sisters here give you a hug  and big :heart: the first thing to do is to remember that this is our JiJi ship where ONLY all Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun spazzable stories are worth dissecting. We can talk about many things here and this is a very lively, respectful and funny forum. You will have a heavy heart if you keep on comparing and reading debunk stories. Just still your heart so you can enjoy the moment.

• Like 13

10 hours ago, shady01girl said:

off topic but where is everyone from. seems like you guys are all going to bed while im working. i start at 630AM in cali. work is going to be longgggggg since i have no new gossip to read about hahahaha 

Indonesia here! hehe

And wow @riririru never thought that you are indonesian also lol i thought you are korean for sure ><b

and hi @mydarjen too! XD so, where do you guys live? lol maybe we should make some regular meeting rofl

10 hours ago, njhghjhhj said:

mentioning learning english, I don't know what she would feel if  she ever got into this forum this thread and understood all of what we said .... lol it's hard to imagine

firstly, i'm going to hide in the blanket appeared in that bed scene LMAO

but isn't it a good thing if she read this forum and nodding to all of our analysis? XD

10 hours ago, solaire said:

I guess 'Suspicious Partner' made everyone want to date lol 

They live up to the title "A life-drama". Seriously everyone's heart getting fluttered just because of this drama.

The romance portion, the drama, action, comedy and all just right. No more or less. Eveything's just perfect <3

5 hours ago, Huntergal said:

So Dispatch did ruined a new relationship, huh (U** & K***n*m). This is the reason why I don't want Dispatch to announce JiJi's relationship until it comes out from Wookie and Hyunie's mouth. People should have the right to decide when they wanna go public. I hope shippers on IG would refrain from tagging Dispatch for any JiJi news. 

Agree!

2 hours ago, aa95 said:

Do you guys really think it'll be hard for them personally if they are outed? I've shipped songsong before but generally I'm not into shipping so I'm not familiar with how the korean public tends to react to a couple dating? Songsong had an overwhelmingly positive response but like there are many reasons for that (DOTs was super popular, they both are getting married not just dating, they are both of that age , most of SJK fans probably don't hold the delusion that he's "theirs" etc etc)

But I think generally jiji is loved as well? Plus they are both already out of the spotlight- even though he still has 2 weeks before his enlistment and she's not starting school until the fall - they both are more or less finished with their schedules for now. 

I don't really know why I'm making this post. I think I'm genuinely conflicted. I'm confident in our ship but I want to get rid of that smedge of doubt. At the same time these ship wars are annoying as hell and well a confirmation would put an end to them. But I guess that's a  selfish reason?

Reveal hidden contents

My worst fear is that they're not going to officially date until he's done with his enlistment even if they both confessed? Because I feel like that would be wasting time? Plus it would make absolutely no sense with all the evidence that they both are giving us?! There's too much evidence already that points to them being together that I really can't rationalize anything else being the case! 

I've tired rationalizing (from a neutral position) with everything that we have and the only sound conclusion is that their already together. 

Also at the same time - I don't think they're going to be able to be as careful because of the limited time they have with each other.  Unless they both just chill inside - someone is probably going to see them? Especially if they both are in Jeju? 

At the same time I get suprised by the courtesy most fans extend to artists personal lives at times in Korea. Sooo many people held their tongues in regards to songsong proposal (but that was in Japan so...) but many people also held their tongues in restaurants they used to visit.

Since he's enlisting soon - the fans might just extend jiji the same courtesy. Plus I read (on this thread) that JCW fans are asking everyone NOT to photograph him so he can enjoy his time?

I dunno. I think I still need more bombs to be thrown. Preferably NJH being in jeju. Even if they're not pictured together - if her presence is confirmed then well that smudge of doubt gets erased (for me). But that also depends on how long JCW is in jeju to begin with. If he's only there for a day or two - which I dont think so since his friends are also there?- but  maybe if he is only there for a day or two - then NJH not being there is A-okay. 

Also if we get no news of where she is while he's in jeju- I'm going to assume she is actually with him. 

Hmm ...maybe I'm just too confident with them, but with the way jcw changed his mind and view as we can see from his statement, my gut feeling tells me that IF he is really dating her, he is going to announce it at this rate (with prior consent from her and also when he is all set and they are in a more stable stage of relationship). njh suited him well. she has no overly-greed whatsoever to her career and in returns she even wished that she could find a partner she can give a support. so, what is busy times and no chance to meet when your girl is always open her arms whenever you needs her >< *ok its overly delulu and wishful thinking of mine lol)

Annnnnd,

This idea popped into my head out of sudden, I'm just wondering if this Jeju-visit is also part of jcw ninja's ability to create an alibi? I mean, he wants to spend his private time without being bothered by fans and media yet he is just declaring his destination in public. it just doesn't make any sense, no? since he must be aware that the sasaeng fans of him will get ready to chase after him whenever he goes and he is def going to be caught in camera. right? so, I assumed that maybe Jeju is not his final destination. He must be going somewhere else later on (and not with his friends, he clearly stated that he will spend his time with friends and mom and recently-close-friend if possible lol) ok,so this is only my random guess tho xD

@sharrebOmo omo.......*claps* Thank you for pointing this out >< Now I can see clearly how he is progressing with his view of relationship.

I guess its true that we have to meet the right person to see how that right person brings the new colour to our life.

With him believe in destiny (which I assumed that both of them probably talking about this a lot, since Hyuni also saying things like "its interesting" and "she's amused" by coincidences between them and I rem her saying sth like "I bet oppa find it more amusing than me" and all), its already open the door from them to move forward with their relationship. You know, I randomly saw a quote posted in IG said "We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason" and I hope that both of them could find out their own reason <3

1 hour ago, nikih said:

I want to know what was most heart fluttering scene for each??? rain scene, tie scene, first kiss, 3rd kiss, or shoulder kiss  What about you guys? 

Hmmm........

For me, I really love the scene where EBH crying her hearts out when NJW asked her to love him back now after he witnessed that client who can foresee the future died.

And the second one is when EBH realized her feelings to NJW and she is waiting for him in front of their house but NJW is still having a conflicting feeling inside. But still, he hugs her.

I'm a trash for both of the scene LMAO

• Like 24

54 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

You guys know what the tie symbolizes in a relationship right? Well aside from its possible uses in ehem *wriggles eyebrows*

I don't know what it symbolize....please do tell, dear @gglex6275 :D

@MoonlightSerenade Mianhe, late reply. It was nothing major. Just some desperados trying to stir the pot of nothing into something but it's all baseless. I'll tag you for any bombs drop while you're away. Also, I love that scene you posted! Gawddd, his stare at her bruises...too sexy for my brain! 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

No matter how he denies that he is not romantic, I guess he is. Maybe that rain scene, I think it was when he realized that he has to be real with NJH, or its just my delulu. NJH said that she likes acting as a job in her recent interview, but I guess both of them can leave it behind if they want to. I forgot who explained it to me maybe it was #sharreb or #stucked about the jagiya thing. She said its common among idols to write it before going to the army, but then JCW is not an idol, so I found it unusual. There must be double meaning to it. :wub:

By just looking at them like this my heart is pounding too :heart:. and yes, definitely there were double meaning in those heart cards. I feel that fans were used as decoy:tongue:.. ninja wook!

• Like 12

1 hour ago, nikih said:

I want to know what was most heart fluttering scene for each??? rain scene, tie scene, first kiss, 3rd kiss, or shoulder kiss  What about you guys? 

most heart fluttering for me was when wookie holds an umbrella for jihyunie under the rain after the rejection scene....i saw the real wookie there doesn't mind getting wet as long as jihyunie was safe under the umbrella...his eyes were so pleading you can just touch the warmth and pain... :(

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, FuAlfu Onesz said:

aaah, yes. I think nothing special between Changwook oppa and Y. he said that she is like dongsaeng ( sister ) for him, right? we can see how his  eyes, his body language and his speaks for Jihyun. its really different  when he was with the others his co-stars before. our feeling not wrong for jiji,  jiji  have a something more than YW Couple.  i do believe nothing a serious thing between them. I more sure  for Changwook oppa with hyuniii.  *Try hard  To Comfort my self :(

*group hug* *group Hug* :heart:

we spazz together here chingu, we cry together too.

Image result

• Like 6

new thoughts

I can see why NJH would like a bf like NJW (character). Kudos to writernim. NJW is very protective but at the same time he respects Bonghee to make her own decision and supports her. He treats her as an equal partner. This brings to another point how NJH is quite similar to Bonghee as a badass. I rem when NJH was asked about how JCW lead well in kiss scene, she said it's inevitable that the male actor leads kiss scene but she thought  "they" did well together. Also on radio show Volume Up, she said she lead (kiss scene) well  and was thankful that Jiwookie oppa responded well to her. Lol. She also mentioned with her easy personality she joked around a lot too thus contributed to building a strong chemistry. I love how she takes co-ownership of the kisses and chemistry. 

0EOcAyK.gif&key=5ebaf947a356dcafe9de2a3d

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, nikih said:

Also on radio show Volume Up, she said she leads (kiss scene) well  and Jiwookie oppa responded well to her. Lol. 

Her tongue sneaking into his mouth...yes Hyunie, you sure lead well. Very well actually cos dude suck the life outta ya with his kisses. One tongue jab from ya and he's on the brink of exploding...:phew:

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Ikr. Believing in destiny makes you a romantic. And, I'm joining you in your delulu. Lol. After all, he posted that pic in his IG. It must be something significant or symbolic.:tongue: Ah, I think I remember her saying that. I'm thinking if they have to choose acting vs other important things in their life, acting would take a backseat. Delulu mode again, I think it has a double meaning, too!

• Like 18