[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, belle372 said:

' im thinking that I'd really feel loved if in the future my boyfriend will do things like No Jiwook do.

JCW: I wish to be like this with my girlfriend in reality

Bingo! High 5!!!!

These 2 are playing tug of hearts with fans. These 2 are really ninjas at work. Master ninja JCW plans it all. :ph34r:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

Hilarious :D There is only one Ji Bong tho

@riririru Thank you for translations TT

Coin bts Wookie seems startled while Ji Hyunie is on learning mode :D 

@onlysb1 I don't think I saw this before! Wookie, what is going on? Is this BTS in the same video as the coin toss epilogue? Any chance you have a link? I totally want to check this out now.

Look at him. CAPTION: SHOT TO THE HEART (AND YOU'RE TO BLAME)

okaYoR.jpg

@Buldok those minifigures are soooooo cute! I love how they remembered to detail out the infamous  bra. Can you imagine the blushing poor Chang Wook would suffer if they put this on a cake? At first it looks like a cute figure of them and then, bam! There's the bra. 

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, genxv said:

@Buldok those minifigures are soooooo cute! I love how they remembered to detail out the infamous  bra. Can you imagine the blushing poor Chang Wook would suffer if they put this on a cake? At first it looks like a cute figure of them and then, bam! There's the bra. 

That would be hilarious.... :D:tongue:

That pink bra was the catalyst for their steamy 3rd kiss... They can put this in a stag party cake right?

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Dingy Conk said:

Daaaayuuuuummmm........

WTH.....WTF...this is the stuff that fuels wet dreams. 

*pant* can i please have some... *salivate*

If this has been posted before, please tag me and i will delete it.

My dearest friend, whatever you do, do not, I repeat, do not delete that post!  Stuff dreams are made of, indeed

Never have I been so mad at a strategically placed bench before. Gotta wonder, why was that girl so surprised and screaming so hard when she saw, you know. :glasses:

Spoiler

Btw I'm on the East Cost GMT-4. I should really be doing work, hohoho. Just taking mental health breaks in between as one does

Nice to see friends from all over! 

• Like 7

There's also another BTS picture of the coin toss guys if I remember correctly. Let's hunt for that one too- it's with him hovering over her shoulder watching the coin.

Look at JCW is smiling like that though - plus his hands to his heart - boy oh boy is he happy. And we know why now! Hehehehe

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, aa95 said:

There's also another BTS picture of the coin toss guys if I remember correctly. Let's hunt for that one too- it's with him hovering over her shoulder watching the coin.

Look at JCW is smiling like that though - plus his hands to his heart - boy oh boy is he happy. And we know why now! Hehehehe

Now that you mentioned it, I took a closer look at the pic but cant help ogling something. Anaconda seems to be on fayah! ooopss. *gutter* *gutter* 

I guess peeps from the other side of the world are asleep already.... 

@Huntergal @Dingy Conk @gglex6275 do we need a duct tape for this???

Spoiler

okaYoR.jpg

• Like 9

@lovethatlook OMG! Not my forte buuuut she is his destiny after all. I can imagine why hints from the universe could potentially uhhh make him....excited. 

@shady01girl I hope we get BTS - I feel super entitled to it at this point. Though it's possible they'd save it for the DVD? But also isn't it like a rule for all dramas that they release the last scene BTS? ~sighs~ Honestly I was waiting all weekend for them to drop the BTS because they teased us with the "making film" beginning for the last SP video they posted. I'm still hopeful-ish that they'll drop it on SP day (aka Wednesday or Thursday)

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

do you think SBS catch will post something tomorrow since its wednesday? 

or do you think they are finally done playing with us and stop posting....lol 

im here just waiting for some new news to talk about 

Lets wait and see. The last time we talked about unsubscribing their channel, they posted something (it was just pure coincidence, nothing to do with unsubscribing). They miss SP's fans I guess, its SP's vids that got most of the number of views. 

I am waiting too.

• Like 11

Music Time

Fate

At the unexpected
Meeting of worlds
There are only a few that connect
And we feel it resonate

Isn't it enough, the pain and all
that I will never let you experience
Your eyes are giving you away
They're screaming for love

Why not pay attention
To the lack of affection?
We are hoping
(No matter if it's) north or south
You are my ending point
And as your refuge
I will be the one to save you

Where are we headed?
We are barefoot and puzzled
But the storm of fate
Is bringing me to the warmth of your embrace

Why don't you say
What you can't admit?
Are you just going to leave it to the wind?
Don't be afraid
of the whisper of your emotions
I'm here and I'm listening to you...

Whoo... oohh... ho... ooohh...
Whoo... ohhh...

Lalalala...
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, Dingy Conk said:

@Huntergal when an anaconda flutters, does it morph into a rattle snake? Lolol

Kekeke...indeed! All those rattling makes him wanna eat her up. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

Now that you mentioned it, I took a closer look at the pic but cant help ogling something. Anaconda seems to be on fayah! ooopss. *gutter* *gutter* 

I guess peeps from the other side of the world are asleep already.... 

@Huntergal @Dingy Conk @gglex6275 do we need a duct tape for this???

Hide contents

Lmao! Did he always go commando when he's with her?? I need to study his anatomy...Bend It Like Wookie 101. :phew:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

Kekeke...indeed! All those rattling makes him wanna eat her up. 

Lmao! Did he always go commando when he's with her?? I need to study his anatomy...Bend It Like Wookie 101. :phew:

ROFL.... dying.. Bend it killed me!! 

1581d150-b070-0132-454f-0ebc4eccb42f.gif?w=320

Image result for go commando meme

• Like 7

And so, I did research about anatomy. So any youngin'  in this thread, don't click the spoiler. Just don't. Cos you may cry for your mama. Or worse, you'll get a nightmare. Or more worse, you may have mental breakdown. :lol: 

This is purely for scientific educational purposes. 

Spoiler

B) Ready?

Spoiler

Sexologists estimate that at any given second, approximately 800 men are experiencing orgasm. (Holy shizz!)

The average male will have 6500 orgasms during his lifetime. (whutttt??)

75% of men have their Elmo hanging to the left in their pants. 17% have their Elmo hanging to the right and 8% let it hang either way. (Dayumm, didn't know 8% is flexible)

With Wookie, his hang on the right. Based on research, left handed Mary Palmer hang theirs on the right. 

Just sayin'. :phew: Pretty informative. 

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

And so, I did research about anatomy. So any youngin'  in this thread, don't click the spoiler. Just don't. Cos you may cry for your mama. Or worse, you'll get a nightmare. Or more worse, you may have mental breakdown. :lol: 

This is purely for scientific educational purposes. 

Hide contents

B) Ready?

Hide contents

Sexologists estimate that at any given second, approximately 800 men are experiencing orgasm. (Holy shizz!)

The average male will have 6500 orgasms during his lifetime. (whutttt??)

75% of men have their Elmo hanging to the left in their pants. 17% have their Elmo hanging to the right and 8% let it hang either way. (Dayumm, didn't know 8% is flexible)

With Wookie, his hang on the right. Based on research, left handed Mary Palmer hang theirs on the right. 

Just sayin'. :phew: Pretty informative. 

*clap* *clap* 

Image result for clap gif funny

Very informative indeed. I never even bothered to look at whichever way ELMO likes to hang out!! Hehehhe

Isnt JCW right handed?

animation-1495163130192-0-46-251-448-crop-1495163202009.gif

• Like 12