[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

16 minutes ago, pauliza said:

NO .JCW was not wearing the same shoes & shirt as stated in the above article.This was what he wore at the airport on 30 july 17 as stated from this fancam .CASE CLOSED.

@pauliza thanks for the pic. Now I don't have anymore worries. Thanks again. 

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

No worry chingu.Just stay positive in this ship .No matter what happened in the future .Just believe ,we have each other in this thread :lol:

Thanks @pauliza. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, luvforever said:

I just want to point out too that knetz and reporters love her answers in her interviews. The way she word her answers in Korean is very refreshing. You can tell she's a smart girl with the wording of her statements in her interviews. Isn't that right @riririru

3 hours ago, luvforever said:

She uses collocations which impresses knetz whenever they are reading her statements. This is why I have a hard time understanding the articles too because she's smart with her wordings and descriptions. 

Time like this I really wished I knew Korean so I can appreciate hyunni better! Sighs. 

3 hours ago, Huntergal said:

Hyunie yah, not only his heart fluttered, his anaconda fluttered too! It keep showing up without an invitation. Lmao! 

LMAO and ROFL! Hahahahah! This is too funny already chingu. The Byeontae squad has really corroded my mind. HHahah! I cannot unsee any of the bulge or anaconda in my mind. It just auto arrow and zoom immediately. Hahahah! 

3 hours ago, stucked said:

And another thought.

Honestly, it's a lot easier to read JCW. If you've seen his previous works, and I meant his dramas waaaay before Empress Ki and Healer and K2 (Smile, Donghae or Five Fingers or WBDS) you'd have a general idea of how he really is. Now, I'm sure you've all noticed this but he has a signature kiss, touch, gaze and hug. Signature as he's known to do the exact same technique on those skinships. Over and over with slight variations but nonetheless the same. And that is all pure acting. In his BTS' you'd see how simplistic he is. He finds pleasure in the simplest thing which is why he is easy to read. He has always been playful because he is child-like which is a good thing for a man. It means that in his eyes, the world is still good, pure. So he believes in destiny.:wink: Then in every interview after his dramas ended that he's asked about "dating", he'd snort and deny the dating aspect. And yes, he denied the previous co-star too, like a child. He bluntly denied it. He did. Not his agency, he did. Quite a simple and truthful man eh?  :) 

NJH might be the ray of sunshine and has this boundless positive energy about her but I actually find it quite hard to read her. Readon being? I don't really know what to expect of her. It's like you'd expect her to do this but she does the exact opposite of it. She has this same simplistic vibe around her yet you can see that she definitely has this rebellious side of her. I actually think she's on the weird side, the good weird. A non-conformist. Which I like. LOL. She's too blunt (how dare she ask PD-nim if they'd be kissing till they get to the room, making JCW blush and joke like that!lol) too forward (she just touch and touch and touch, making osfs scream for blood, wanting to cut her hands!haha), and too much of a talker (Kim Ye Won was about to have a heart attack during KBS Vol Up) for her own good. She's also always asked about dating and if her previous co-stars (pre-SP) are her ideal type and she ALWAYS, always shot them down. Her technique? Bro-zoning. 

Now. These opposites, with an 8-yr age gap, just finished a romantic comedy drama. Yes, a romcom. Romance-filled drama, and they did such a great job romancing each other that the age gap is nothing but a dark smidge of the past. (I'd compare them with the otp of Ruler - not so huge age gap, where YSH said he felt like a criminal when he kissed KSH. JCW, on the other hand, has never EVER said or hinted the same thing and has always said that their kiss scenes are beautiful. Yep. Dork.) LOL Normally, couples who've done romcoms would have interviews together. But that didn't happen with these two. Instead, they have a series of clearly separate interviews. -_- They're asked pretty generic questions, queries of their own individuality which is a bit far-off for artists who've just done a succesfull romcom. After the drama, they are totally separated, media-wise. :wink: 

Separated, yet their answers to similar questions for them are suspiciously the same. Separated, yet they find ways to mention each other as if the other is just in the same room as them. Separated, yet it feels that both are shouting (to the top of their lungs imho!) to the whole world that hey, we finally found each other in this vast vast world and we couldn't be any happier.  Separated physically yet the red strings of fate are tightly-wounded for these two that they literally have no choice but have their worlds collide. :) 

Well said captain! *big big hugs*

2 hours ago, aa95 said:

".....Because the camera was still rolling we can't scream but we were laughing because it was interesting..."

Come to think of it when I read your post, and saw that she said we can't scream, it shows how close and comfortable they are with each other too! Hehe. 

2 hours ago, stucked said:

@babyval22 Oooooh. NICE! Haha! Sure thing, but inly if @waveoflove will allow it. :) 

*JagiJi calling* 

NJH: Yoboseyooong!

JCW: My heart did not flutter.

NJH: Oppa?

JCW: Just so you know. It didn't flutter. AT ALL.

NJH: What?

JCW: My heart plummets AAAALLLL the way down to my stomach and then to my toes. Then it stopped. Each and everytime our eyes met for a scene it does the exact same thing that I felt my breath caught in my throat. And then you touched me. You know what happens when you touch me? Everything just goes into hyper-drive. Then I felt like living again. 

NJH: Isn't that like having a heart attack?

JCW. No idiot. It only means I'm in love with you.

End call.

Swwwwwwwwweeeeet. I can totally imagine this happening in real life man! And the bold parts? Reminds me of the scene in SP during their break up date and BH was trying to take a pic but ended up taking a video instead to which JW replied with a Pabo sweetly. I really loved JW expression in that scene. Hehe. 

56 minutes ago, meiil said:

Sooo turns out a few of his closest friends including his manager and gf are now in Jeju as well... wondering if they all gathered there to spend a few days all together... and also *cough cough* could our Hyunnie be there too? She's been mia since Sunday and only posted that concert pic today, making impossible to know what she's up to these days.... gosh if we find out she's also there... 

The biggest bomb all hit all of us definitely! 

52 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

off topic but where is everyone from. seems like you guys are all going to bed while im working. i start at 630AM in cali. work is going to be longgggggg since i have no new gossip to read about hahahaha 

I'm from Singapore! Hahahs. That's why we have night shift and morning shift taking over the forum to keep it going! Hehehe.

30 minutes ago, riririru said:

Me is from a gmt+7 country~ XDLurking on dc and found this, dongha's heart beats when/after (117 + 142) watching jibong lmaoooo http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=susang_partner&no=50624&page=1

Hahahahha! This is super funny! I wonder what was he nervous about? Keke. 

• Like 14

Funny posts before I go to bed :lol:

Credit to the ig owner .

By the way @riririruthank you so much for the translation .love you to the moon & back :lol:

Spoiler

I share your translation on my ig because haters keep commenting on my ig said jiji's shippers fabricated article.haha..how ridiculous & crazy they are .I am speechless :lol:

• Like 15

51 minutes ago, Buldok said:

@riririru Thank you very much for the translations.You are awesome!G0gpl3.gif

Look what I found! :lol: I think he really must be dead!.. :lol::lol::lol:

Cr: DC

woooo

dang is very serious.

He does not laugh at their joking .  why??????????????
is he love nam ji hyune?
  • Like 8

14 minutes ago, njhghjhhj said:
  Hide contents

though I'm not Indonesian but still SEA...Vietnamese say hi ~~~:D

Hide contents

it's not so relevant but how long it takes you to completely be able to translate Korean like this? since I recently learn this language T_T 

Spoiler

Halooo fellow SEA! \0/

It took me 3years xD i started liking kpop and self-learning hangul since 2011 and finally able to watch korean dramas RAW on 2014 yayyy:lol: (special thanks to my lovely oppas HAHAHAH) for translating, around 2015-ish... I think? Hohoho

Hwaiting you can do it!! \0/

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, signorina_semplice said:

@pauliza thanks for the pic. Now I don't have anymore worries. Thanks again. 

Thanks @pauliza. 

1 minute ago, 1234nm said:

woooo

dang is very serious.

He does not laugh at their joking .  why??????????????
is he love nam ji hyune?

Hi dears, would you kindly edit your posts to remove quoted pictures, so that we can comply with soompi forum rules and prevent servers from getting more sluggish. Thanks!

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, signorina_semplice said:

I'm sorry. It was not my intention to drag other names here, I just only want clarifications. And about the other pair, I'm sorry if I have offended you or anyone here when I mentioned them. Don't you all worry, I am not going to say other names otherwise it is NJW or JCW. 

It's alright chingu! We just want to maintain the positive and crazy vibes we have always wanted to strive for! Don't worry about other ships and just jump on board together with us and ship like crazy. I promise you we're worth it. Keke. 

12 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Daaaayuuuuummmm........WTH.....the stuff that fuels wet dreams. *pant* can i please have some... *salivate*

If this has been posted before, please tag me and i will delete it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy goooooddddddddd! What drama was this? 

1 minute ago, riririru said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Halooo fellow SEA! \0/

It took me 3years xD i started liking kpop and self-learning hangul since 2011 and finally able to watch korean dramas RAW on 2014 yayyy:lol: (special thanks to my lovely oppas HAHAHAH) for translating, around 2015-ish... I think? Hohoho

Dearie you self study for your Korean? Chincha? I'm shocked! Did I misread anything? *mouth drops open and can't seem to close.  

• Like 9

who here keeps refreshing YT and instagram...lol Of course soompi and dramafever. i keep refreshing to see any new updates. or under soompi "breaking news"  THEY ARE DATING!!!......lol wishful thinking i know lolol

i really should be working hahahaha. good thing i can multi task...hahahaha 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I have no freaking idea which drama that delicious scene came from... maybe JCW's long-time fans can advise... But I don't think wana watch that drama... i would have a nosebleed and bleed to death.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, riririru said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0003083338&oid=011&lightVersion=off

Reveal hidden contents

“설레는 장면을 찍는데, 나도 모르게 가슴이 설레더라고요. 다만 오빠도 나처럼 설레었을까 궁금하네요.(웃음) ‘수상한 파트너’를 연기하면서 만약에 훗날 내가 좋아하는 남자친구가 노지욱와 같은 행동을 해주면 정말 사랑받는 느낌겠다 싶었죠.”

When filming heart-fluttering scenes with changwook oppa, i found my heart flutters without any reason. Im curious if his heart flutters like me as well.(smile) While acting on 'Suspicious Partner' im thinking that I'd really feel loved if in the future my boyfriend will do things like No Jiwook do.

Reveal hidden contents

“에필로그 중에 동전으로 점을 치는 장면이 있어요. 앞(학)으로 나면 만난다, 뒤(숫자)가 나오면 안 만난다로 정해놓고, 동전을 돌리는데 은봉희가 할 때마다 뒤가 나왔는데, 지욱이가 한 번 돌리자마자 바로 앞이 나오는 장면이었죠. 그런데 실제로도 제가 돌릴 때마다 뒤가 나오는 거예요. 4번을 돌렸는데 4번 다 동일한 면이었어요. 그리고 더 신기한 건 오빠가 던졌는데 앞이 나온 거죠. 카메라가 돌아가고 있으니 소리를 내면 안 되는데 그 상황이 너무 신기하고 웃기고, 진짜 진심으로 놀랐어요. 후에 우리들끼리 ‘지금 이 상황이 에필로그로 나가야한다’고 말했었죠.(웃음) 다시 생각해도 참 신기해요. 일부로 그렇게 하려고 하기 힘든데.”

Among the epilogues there was a scene where im playing with a coin.
If it shows the front(crane) i will meet him, if it show the back(number) i won't meet him. It was a scene where whenever EBH throw the coin it would keep showing the back side but when NJW throw it will show the front side.
Even in real life it keep showed the back side no matter how much i throwed it. I throwed it for 4 times and the result was all same. But what's more interesting was that when Oppa throwed the coin it show the front side at once. Because the camera was still rolling we can't scream but we were laughing because it was interesting, i was really surprised. After that we were saying 'This scene must come out as an epilogue'. It really hard to do that intentionally.

Bonus(?)

Reveal hidden contents

“키스 장면에 대한 부담감은 없었다. 현장 분위기 자체가 편안했다. 창욱 오빠도 어색하지 않게 대해주셨다. 호흡도 잘 맞았다. 평소 친해지기 위해서 장난을 많이 걸어주셨다. 동생 된 입장으로서는 그런 점들이 굉장히 고마웠다. 윗사람임에도 편하게 대해주니까 아랫사람도 편하게 대할 수 있었다. 창욱 오빠가 앞서 인터뷰에서 저에게 장난을 많이 치셨다고 했지만, 저 역시 만만치 않았기 때문에 더 빨리 친해질 수 있었다. (웃음) 로맨틱 코미디가 가미된 장르에는 남녀 배우의 케미스트리가 플러스 요인이 된다. 그래서 더욱더 서로서로 빨리 친해지기 위해서 노력한 부분인 것 같다.”

There was no pressure when doing the kiss scene. The atmosphere at filming location was comfortable. And Changwook oppa made it not to feel awkward. Our chemistry matched well. We keep joking around to get close. As the dongsaeng (younger-person) i really thankful about that. Since the Upper(older)-person was giving his all I as the Lower(younger)-person can feel comfortable as well. In other interviews Changwook oppa said he joked a lot to me, we can get close more quickly because im also not easy either (with the jokes)(smile). It became a plus point for the couple on a Rocom drama. I think this is one of the reason we keep making effort to get close with each other.

Thank you @riririru

She is such an innocent, gurl...... his heart is not the only one that was throbbing for sure!!!! Even his ELMO is calling you to tickle him.!!:tongue:

For the coin part, isnt it fate? When he flipped it, he got  the head, this does not need any more explaining to do. When destiny is at work, they cant help it but be ran over by it. 

NJH, there is another reason why he made efforts to get closer to you Ok..... I know you know now why. :D

suspicious-partner5.jpg

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Dearie you self study for your Korean? Chincha? I'm shocked! Did I misread anything? *mouth drops open and can't seem to close.  

I actually want to take a class for it but sadly no korean course here ;; (why am i living in the countryside sigh)

9 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

I have no freaking idea which drama that delicious scene came from... maybe JCW's long-time fans can advise... But I don't think wana watch that drama... i would have a nosebleed and bleed to death.

It's one of the series from Kara's Secret Love Drama, i havent watch it tho XD

Spoiler

This song used to be one my fav back then but i just realized JCW starred on the MV only after checking his wiki page few months ago...im fail help

• Like 15

I know its hard to hold ourselves when we read something about our Guy with other woman but sometimes it would be nice if we can just  let it shout our concern..Just know i am watching videos about JCW and NJH and some people comments that NJH is not JCW type to date !! what? They are Y^^N shipper ofcourse..BUt for me  if i will compare NJH and Y^^na ,NJH is far more appealing to me THAN Y^^na .I don't hate Y^^Na , of all the actress  I've watched  in kdrama land Only NJH catch my attention .I never get tired looking at her because she get more beautiful the longer you look at her  especially her smile is so contagious.I fall in love with  her personality and positiveness .She look so smart and matured the way she handle things.,

I just don't undesrtand some people are so hateful..it gives me  a wrecked .i just wanna punched them so hard  hahahaha..

• Like 11

2 hours ago, genxv said:

Annyeong and hi! First of all, welcome to this thread. Please join us and ship crazily/rationally/upside/downside/ however way you want! And second of all, I'm sorry I cut the post I quoted due to length; but I sense you may be in need of a virtual hug *HUGSS*

This thread does move fast, so I'm impressed you started from page 1 and are already halfway. That is some amazing commitment there. It took me forever even to get to page 100. In response to your worry, some may not be too happy when other ships are mentioned, but I understand where you're coming from. 

All I can tell you, and can assure you is that as you read further along and learn more about Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun, you'll see that their personalities, easy-going ness, sense of humor and what they find attractive all perfectly mesh. You'll also learn that in the K-Entertainment world of managed images and canned-response interviews, these two are so refreshing. Nam Ji Hyun may be the more unfiltered one (in a good way). She's smart, so I know she's not just talking senselessly but I think for her she is not in this business for fame and she does not give two cents about an 'image'. She just wants to be a good actress and she treats her fans like everyday friends who she chats with comfortably.

Ji Chang Wook has a slightly larger burden because he is famous and he does have thousands of fans from all around Asia. But if you see his interviews from his early days until now; he's always been frank. He admits himself he's not good at media questions so he tends to stick with simple honesty. While he's never revealed if/who he's dating; he's talked openly about his dating experience before. He's shut down dating rumors quickly including with past co-actresses. He hasn't denied anything about his most recent drama partner though. Just, you know, lots of "wanting to date", "thinking about love" responses :ph34r: 

So with all that in mind, just look at what they say about each other. And know, they are not the kind to media play. They are not the kind to chase fame. What they say is their honest feelings.

Then you can decide, sink or sail, is this ship for you? I hope it is. Because they are two precious people and I sincerely feel they can be happy together.

@genxv. Thank you very very much for the warm welcome and understanding. I really felt your sincerity. Now, I can go back to the page I had left earlier and continue reading enjoyably and free of worries. Thanks again. It is nice meeting you here. 

• Like 10

4 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

You want to see someone crazy in love? See exhibit A JCW in the BTS. Exhibit B. JCW on his interviews. Exhibit C JCW in his concert, Jiscovery. Exhibit D JCW on his V-Live! LOL! So the verdict JCW is crazy in love, and I sentence him to a lifetime imprisonment in the arms of uri NJH! *major delulu mode on*

I love this! :heart:

Judge @gglex6275, no fines accepted ok.  

Image result for otp gif

• Like 10

1 hour ago, lizzywizzy said:

i second the motion.. connecting JCW with the other actresses makes my blood pressure rise...  don't want to get a stroke or a heart attack.. saving it up till the announcement of JCW & NJH engagement.. I want to die happy.

@lizzywizzy. and @meiil. I'm so sorry, I'll keep that in mind. 

• Like 10

47 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

It's alright chingu! We just want to maintain the positive and crazy vibes we have always wanted to strive for! Don't worry about other ships and just jump on board together with us and ship like crazy. I promise you we're worth it. Keke. 

@babyval22. Thank you. 

• Like 6