Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

1 hour ago, daliah said:

BTS

Wow ...just 5hours after this video published,it already have 500++ comments .most of the comments ship this couple so hard .Tq SBS catch ,you know what viewers /shippers want to watch ;P :lol:

• Like 14

Hello! This is my first time creating an acct just for them. I just want to share with all of u a video that i found on utube.

This is actually a fancam vid from Joo won's fans. And this is the part where NJH was performing on the stage with Hyung sik. Here u can see JCW's reaction from start till the end. I don't know whether its just me or I can see that he was smiling all the way during NJH's performance.

This is the video : 

The part where u can see JCW's reaction starts from 1:08.

• Like 18

:heart:Hello chingu :)

First of all thank you for creating this thread. I'm very happyyy when I saw this thread.. Just screaming inside. Hihi

Jibong/Jiji couple is not my first shipper. Before them I used to ship milky couple(Ahngoo) AJHxGHS. Now they become a newlywed couple.. Yuhhuu

So I will ship Jibong/Jiji couple like our AhnGoo too. My instinct is like uri JCWxNJH will become a couple IRL same like AhnGoo too.

Sometimes I feel they are my biased couple. Pray hard to see them become a real

Im really ship them hard. Lol because I think they are meant to another.. Like a destiny. They are perfect match like some of talent that JCW have NJH didn't or lack of sth and vice versa. How cares about age gap right. Uri Jihyunnie is like a vitamin and happy pills for him.Just looking at her make his day blooming.hihi.im also fall in love with our Hyunniee bright smile.Okayy just enjoy your dating during in set. Spread the happiness because love is in the air.  :heart:Just wait a good news from these two lovey dovey lovely bird couple.

Edited by snowrose7789
  • Like 14

LOVE the way he always trying to touch and grab her hands...he just love to touch her!:love:

LOVE the way he act after the kiss(bopo)he really want more,hug,kiss,he just want JH!(can I say that?):love:

I just really in LOVE with that couple...am I weird to wish they be real,become real,just be real!!! JiJi couple are just too cute,to not be as JiJi!I mean they are making each other 100%!they are completing each other in a perfect way!:wub:

before I only wished they act together some day,since 2014,and it come true!now I only wish they always be the costars of each other for life...am I asking for too much?if I am,sorry my JiJI!just let the fun heart of me dream about it...:heart:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, allythefangirl said:

I need the BTS for epusode 28!!! Waaahhhh!!!! 

Wow wow wow !I did't expect we can get both passionate /steamy kiss & bed scene in the same episode! I m dying because i am holding my breath for a few minutes ! :lol: .Yesss pleaseeee!! We need bts for this :lol:  .I am not a fan of JCW before this drama .But I know he is damn hot & a good kisser .Is it natural for him to react like this with his co star on & off screen ? hahaha..my first ship had been sunk & I am quite careful to ship our Jibong couple because I dont want to get hurt  .But recently ,my heart keep flutterring & beat so fast everytime watch our otp on & offscreen .Looks like my mind cannot control my heart anymore! :lol:

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

On 6/21/2017 at 0:47 PM, Lovebutterfly11 said:

Hello! This is my first time creating an acct just for them. I just want to share with all of u a video that i found on utube.

This is actually a fancam vid from Joo won's fans. And this is the part where NJH was performing on the stage with Hyung sik. Here u can see JCW's reaction from start till the end. I don't know whether its just me or I can see that he was smiling all the way during NJH's performance.

This is the video : 

The part where u can see JCW's reaction starts from 1:08.

Why do i feel like they know each other well at that time because the way ji wookie react to njh performance seems like he was so into it at the same time people who are sitting next to him not show as much facial expression as wookie during njh performance....why i am getting this feeling they know each other before this drama...

• Like 10

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

Wow wow wow !I did't expect we can get both passionate /steamy kiss & bed scene in the same episode! I m dying because i am holding my breath for a few minutes ! :lol: .Yesss pleaseeee!! We need bts for this :lol:  .I am not a fan of JCW before this drama .But I know he is damn hot & a good kisser .Is it natural for him to react like this with his co star on & off screen ? hahaha..my first ship had been sunk & I am quite careful to ship our Jibong couple because I dont want to get hurt  .But recently ,my heart keep flutterring & beat so fast everytime watch our otp on & offscreen .Looks like my mind cannot control my heart anymore! :lol:

What a turn of events, right?! I didn't expect that. Now, I wanna see how they were BTS!!! 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, allythefangirl said:

What a turn of events, right?! I didn't expect that. Now, I wanna see how they were BTS!!! 

Hahaha..we just have to patiently waiting .Trust me ,sooner or later sbs catch will "  treat " us with bts of this :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, shanzay01 said:

Why do i feel like they know each other well at that time because the way ji wookie react to njh performance seems like he was so into it at the same time people who are sitting next to him not show as much facial expression as wookie during njh performance....why i am getting this feeling they know each other before this drama...

I found this after searching about JCW ."Nevertheless, the actor shared his ideal type saying he has to be physically attracted to a woman before he can start a conversation but he adding that physical aspect is only for a short run.

“The most important thing is to relate and be able to converse well. I like someone who is fun to be around,” the actor said.

“I want to date someone who I can totally click with. I want somebody who can allow me to be innocent like a child. I know I might sound a little bit picky, but someone like a muse who can inspire me is my ideal type,” the actor added.

• Like 18

I cannot contain my happiness!! They're so perfect. Im so addicted with our couple. Sometimes im already confuse if its still ji wook and bong hee or its already changwook and hyunie. How can their chemistry be so perfect??!!!

I really feel their attraction w/ each other on BTS. And noooow that they had a bed scene I'm really curious what happened in the bts! 

I also wish they'll do a commentary after the filming!!! Haha. I want to see both of them blush.XD

• Like 15

Gosh, last night epi left me breathless. I can't move on. What about you guys? I feel like the scene was done in full emotions. Seems like it's REAL..

• Like 14

Watching random vid of Nam Ji Hyun in youtube then she said things about her ideal type. 

She said that its hard too choose from Seo Kang Jun and Park Hyungshik then discuss what she likes about them.

To make it short

Her Ideal Type is manly yet cute in front of her.

Then one thing crossed my mind and YOU KNOW WHO!!!

HEEHEE~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVDD0_vKFzU 

At the end of the vid...she said she wanted to act in a melo drama, she also want to be physically active in a drama i.e. Action and acting as a criminal.

Which she was able to do it all in SP. NJH and SP are meant for each other :wub:.

I'm falling in love with her more and more.

• Like 13

10 hours ago, mai5116 said:

Gosh, last night epi left me breathless. I can't move on. What about you guys? I feel like the scene was done in full emotions. Seems like it's REAL..

Ji Chang Wook really excellent in the bed scene but it's not the first time for him. but i'm really impress with Nam Ji Hyun act for her first bed scene. So natural. 

To me, her aura while acting with Park Hyung Shik & Seo In Guk feel kind of cute & adorable but with Ji Chang Wook, woah it's so hot & sexy! She really blossom into a lovely woman while working with ji chang wook in Suspicious Partner.

Well this is my opinion after rewatching & observing JCW & NJH interactions bts for this drama so far:

As i said in drama thread, JCW is known to be playful, like to jokes & tease his leading ladies while interacts with them bts. It might viewed as flirty for some person while it kind of trying to be friendly to me.

But with NJH not only he's so playful but he's also being so effectionate with his skinship with her. In alternate universe, we can make a drama from the amount of times he keep grabbing her hand/wrist in bts itself LOL It seem like his hands was made from iron while her hands was made from magnet. Boy just can't keep his hands from touching, grabbing, holding her hand/wrist haha

Now i'm really curious for their bed scene bts:rolleyes:hope sbs will release it the longer version for err scientific research purpose:tongue:

• Like 21

2 hours ago, enzek said:

Ji Chang Wook really excellent in the bed scene but it's not the first time for him. but i'm really impress with Nam Ji Hyun act for her first bed scene. So natural. 

To me, her aura while acting with Park Hyung Shik & Seo In Guk feel kind of cute & adorable but with Ji Chang Wook, woah it's so hot & sexy! She really blossom into a lovely woman while working with ji chang wook in Suspicious Partner.

Well this is my opinion after rewatching & observing JCW & NJH interactions bts for this drama so far:

As i said in drama thread, JCW is known to be playful, like to jokes & tease his leading ladies while interacts with them bts. It might viewed as flirty for some person while it kind of trying to be friendly to me.

But with NJH not only he's so playful but he's also being so effectionate with his skinship with her. In alternate universe, we can make a drama from the amount of times he keep grabbing her hand/wrist in bts itself LOL It seem like his hands was made from iron while her hands was made from magnet. Boy just can't keep his hands from touching, grabbing, holding her hand/wrist haha

Now i'm really curious for their bed scene bts:rolleyes:hope sbs will release it the longer version for err scientific research purpose:tongue:

Sometimes what I can see,NJH quite reserved & careful from showing her feeling .Most of the time she react quite natural in most of  behind the scenes.JCW is a hot ,handsome + charming guy & its normal for  any women to  fall in love with him including NJH( maybe) .But she must be try to be careful with her heart .Hahaha..my problem to my shipper heart is from JCW side .As what we can see froms BTS this guy really can't stop showing his affection towards NJH by holding/grabbing/touching her hand /waist .Not to forget ,from 2nd kiss bts ,he licked his own lips after she kissed him .haha..looks like he really likes it & thats the natural reaction from him .I m not sure his action was for the sake of the rating or real .As what I know ,I just want to enjoy this moment with all of you here :lol:

• Like 14

SBS catch try to play with us .haha...I quickly click when got notification sbs catch just uploaded new video.But nope ,thats not the bed scene's bts  that we are waiting for :lol:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, pauliza said:

SBS catch try to play with us .haha...I quickly click when got notification sbs catch just uploaded new video.But nope ,thats not the bed scene's bts  that we are waiting for :lol:

not only you:tongue:  from the comment of the new post video it seem many people thought it the bed scene bts too coz of the

*cough* thumbnail *cough* haha

seriously, with the amount of jibong video bts & mv it make like SBS catch channel look like a shipper account LOL:lol:

• Like 10