[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Chingus how did you know?

I think the post has been shared before

From pet cafe, Jul 27 (KST)

Another post from Wookie's fan (his fan reposted the pic from Wookie's friend)

오늘 = today,  am I right?

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, riririru said:

“키스신에 대한 부모님 반응요? ‘우리 딸 많이 컸다’고 하셨죠. 헤헤. 주위 친구들은 ‘어색해 못 보겠다’고 하거나 ‘부럽다’라는 두 가지 반응이었고요.”

her parents reaction toward her kiss scenes "our daughter has grown up alot"

Gawd her parents are so cool HAHAHAHAH

Hide contents

+ friends react : cant watch bec they feel awkward + jealous xD

Omg I'm getting better at korean because that's what I understood but I wasn't sure because her parents seemed so cool. Thanks for the translation 

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, riririru said:

“키스신에 대한 부모님 반응요? ‘우리 딸 많이 컸다’고 하셨죠. 헤헤. 주위 친구들은 ‘어색해 못 보겠다’고 하거나 ‘부럽다’라는 두 가지 반응이었고요.”

Hide contents

Thanks @riririru! Gawddd, her parents are GOALS! So funny her friends, now imagine if she dates him...they will pass out...lol

• Like 14

19 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

I think the post has been shared before

From pet cafe, Jul 27 (KST)

Another post from Wookie's fan (his fan reposted the pic from Wookie's friend)

오늘 = today,  am I right?

The 2nd pic was from yesterday as well i think,, this kkoma fanacc regram it yst hoho 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, riririru said:

Hide contents

Roflmao! Of course they would be! I mean look at their daughter as cool as a cucumber! NOT! When it comes to JCW she was smoking! But kidding aside who could raise a beautiful lovable child into a totally seductive woman with a very impressive personality but very very good and cool parents! Ah but wait omonie and abujie, let's also thank uri JCW for his contribution on her growth, yes? *winks* 

Btw., I got a q, just out of curiosity who do you think initiated the tongue action in kiss #1. *smirks* kanyang I just wondered *runs away*

• Like 15

Haha gd mornin.

As with evy morning i get good wakeup call from byeontae squad.. Much brow raising.

Aww thanks @riririru for d translation. Her parents are so cool. Shes also said before her parents never push her or forbid her in acting. They let her decide if she wants to do it. Back then she wanted to do it, her mom steps in to be her manager. Shes raise with both love and confidence in her..no wonder she turns out so amazing.

So i saw this post on ig. Jcw might look like this may 2019

Spoiler
Spoiler

Bulgy muscles r great for enveloping hyunnie

Spoiler

Other parts might also bulge 

Spoiler

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Btw., I got a q, just out of curiosity who do you think initiated the tongue action in kiss #1. *smirks* kanyang I just wondered *runs away*

I like to say it's Wookie. That slight brush of tongue is to open her up and not make her feel alarm. And after a few teasing flicks, she responds and he brave forward. She's an adventurous gal for sure. 

Also I'm thinking how many gals out there can proudly say their FIRST REAL kiss is with Ji Chang Wook! (I won't look at her past kiss scenes as kiss. More like pecks). B)

• Like 17

Shippers won't leave any single hint alone .Credit to whoever found this ,true or not ,thats the another story.But you have such an eagle eyes to find such an identical items like this from such a low quality video.Good job for that :lol:

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

I like to say it's Wookie. That slight brush of tongue is to open her up and not make her feel alarm. And after a few teasing flicks, she responds and he brave forward. She's an adventurous gal for sure. 

Also I'm thinking how many gals out there can proudly say their FIRST REAL kiss is with Ji Chang Wook! (I won't look at her past kiss scenes as kiss. More like pecks). B)

Omo! I never thought how much fun you can have with a smartphone when viewing video you can actually zoom it. Yup, undoubtedly it was him and I saw the evidence! *whistles*

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, riririru said:

The 2nd pic was from yesterday as well i think,, this kkoma fanacc regram it yst hoho 

Yes, Yes!!

On Jul 26,

Wookie wore a black T-shirt, black cap and black sneak, fed dog in the pet cafe. On the same day, Hyunie went shopping. 

On Jul 27, 

Wookie wore a white T-shirt, red cap, and brown sandals. Question: What did Hyunie do yesterday(Jul 27):ph34r::wink:

• Like 19