[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

22 minutes ago, jijibong said:

Her hand looks so small next to his hand :bawling::heart: * runs to cry in the corner again *

IKR!! *cries in the corner with you*

-x-

Am I the only one who finds that hot?? :blink:

Oh God please tell me I am not crazy!! *goes back to the corner to hide*

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, sharreb said:

So i was going back to thr 55min bts.. N i didnt find the dirty but pretty bts Which i wanted to go back to do a collage since jh says its her fav.. Then i got sidetrack with kiss no.3 making.

N then this screenshot came up 

I just realise its PELVIC TO PELVIC

Look at his body angle he leaned n pressed into her. Theres alot of primal and sensuality in his moves. And i dont thk a usual gentleman kissing a young costar would be like the above? Can i say hes really in A Rawwwwrrr mode?

Ooo uri jihyunnie is on ig. Just liked kyw post, kbs volume up. Initially she liked 3 post. The third one now disappeared.. Its a guy's post..  But i dunno who he was n forgot to screenshot. She liked n then unliked.

Noooooo I just finished getting hot and heavy over ep 28 and the bts now that I've gotten over my trauma. Now I have to go rewatch!!!

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, jijibong said:

Her hand looks so small next to his hand :bawling::heart: * runs to cry in the corner again *

Don't know why despite the difference in their physical built, somehow they match well. Wookie is tall with big built (broad shoulder, big hands, big arms, big torso) and hyunnie is moderate in size, with small hand and feet and overall her body is petite compared to wookie. Every time wookie enveloped hyunnie in bear hugs, held her hands with his hands, spooned her body on coach and bed, my heart fluttered :wub: 

• Like 22

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

Hehe n the heart fluttering moments

Scenes where its casual..Or scenes where there daily-talking.. Problem is jihyun u had "alot of conversations" with your oppa bts. Thats similar to "daily talking". And u were both laughing so much goofing around together..i take that as meaning "happy". 

Thats almost like saying evy moment spend talking to JCW is a heart-fluttering moment..

So hyunnie lowkey admitted that her heart fluttered a lot :ph34r:

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

IKR!! *cries in the corner with you*

-x-

Am I the only one who finds that hot?? :blink:

Oh God please tell me I am not crazy!! *goes back to the corner to hide*

Nooo I have major hyunni hand fetish even during the show alrr

stop crying!!!!! Hahaha

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Ooo uri jihyunnie is on ig. Just liked kyw post, kbs volume up. Initially she liked 3 post. The third one now disappeared.. Its a guy's post..  But i dunno who he was n forgot to screenshot. She liked n then unliked.

Actually, her like is still there, she liked Lee Jae Joon's post, he's another Soop actor. She's too cute, she's not the least concerned about liking other male actors' posts, only JCW's. 

• Like 20

Good Morning chingus!!!! I have so much backreading but confident that I will be at 500 pages with ya'll. This comment @stucked cracks me the double fudge up!!!!

》》》■■■These two have really REALLY expressive eyes. JCW's stares alone can impregnate women. LOLOL.■■■《《《 @stucked

Girlfriend you ain't never lied!!! LMAO!!!! #STELLAR!!!! 

200.gif

• Like 14

59 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I realized why JCW said NJH shouldn't worry about him in the army. She is a typical student and I am sure that before @sharreb researched on enlistments uri NJH already did. I suspect that they had talked about it and that's why she was worried and she probably told him so. Hence, the reassurances he kept telling her in the interviews and even said it on TV. Again, they are giving me the bf-gf vibe. Other wise no need to reassure her, right? Or there is no need to insist on visiting. She said she will. Her tone alone signifies her determination, her words merely a confirmation of intent. Another clue that she has read up on enlistments is that she needs permission, how else could she have said it, if she had no basis, and they haven't talked about it? This just shows that whatever relationship they have, the communication line is open, clearly on both sides. If we are worried now, maybe more for her, right?

JCW worries about burdening the people he loves. He said that about leavin his dog with his mum, that his house is on lease n needs to be settled, n to deal with his accounts n d bank. I felt he was really sincere about it when he said "dont want her to worry about him". It was more than just a guy trying to be manly. He also worried about her feeling pressured to visit him, so he then jokes not to visit him. So like u pointed out, he cares about her feelings, wants to protect her n tries to be the one shouldering the pressure. Ahhh doesnt that make u melt. Gahh if this is indeed the case hes really sweet to jihyunie 

I owez tot they r communicating. Jihyun keep saying il ask oppa next tym. I lost count how many tyms she said that

12 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

And then goes in the whole body..!! Aishh..! There's just no space left.. I wonder if they could feel each other through all those layers of clothing.. I wonder..!! :ph34r: 

*grabbing tissues*

*nosebleed*

*slap* *slap*

*need to get a grip*

U know 100% cotton ryt. I have a couple of those blouse like the one hyunnie wears. Its breathable and thin cotton. She can totally feel the heat from his palms.

21 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

LMAO!! XD XD

*anything for JiJi*

My teammate thinks I am in love.. giggling like an idiot all the time typing away is apparently a sign..  LOL

*but anything for JiJi* 

Honey. U r in love.. In love with JiJi.

But now u also know the signs of falling n being in love when ur future partner appears :wink:

3 minutes ago, attriste said:

Noooooo I just finished getting hot and heavy over ep 28 and the bts now that I've gotten over my trauma. Now I have to go rewatch!!!

Haha oops. Its always hot watching both the ep and the bts. But the bts is hotter. Imagine if sbs catch didnt censor n edit n cut out so much of real footage.. I thk we would be all scorched alive. Perhaps it would be rated 18+ 

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, attriste said:

Since im finally settled in a new hotel after changing 3 trains I get to spazz.

haters shoo. Totally delulu here so you can call me that but don't try and twist your words...

maybe she pressed like and Taejoon says omo wook's gonna kill you! You can do it while he's in army but better not do it now.. dude gonna die of jealousy! He's already clingy cos he's leaving! 

Hyunni be like, "ok unlike". 

Im gone........ I don't even make sense anymore.....

anyway I think at first glance I love it at whoever said ctj had inducted her into theirngroup cos he liked her posts.. I was looking at The SEcond lead's ig posts and I think he hasn't liked any, or if any he liked it a long time ago, of her posts.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, sharreb said:

So i was going back to thr 55min bts.. N i didnt find the dirty but pretty bts Which i wanted to go back to do a collage since jh says its her fav.. Then i got sidetrack with kiss no.3 making.

Look at his body angle he leaned n pressed into her. Theres alot of primal and sensuality in his moves. And i dont thk a usual gentleman kissing a young costar would be like the above? Can i say hes really in A Rawwwwrrr mode?

WOW. No space between them. They were pelvic to pelvic, chests near each other, wookie's hand nearly touched her butt. If wookie had to do manner legs that means he had to bend his body and thrust his pelvic to hyunnie :flushed: 

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

Actually, her like is still there, she liked Lee Jae Joon's post, he's another Soop actor. She's too cute, she's not the least concerned about liking other male actors' posts, only JCW's. 

Ahh yes thats him. I read the name offhandedly n didnt memorise it. But its so odd that my ig messed up.. It only says hyunniie liked 2 post. It totally disappeared for me.

Thanks for letting me know. Stupid ig app acting up. Il go back to edit my post. Sorry if i confuse anyone

17 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

So hyunnie lowkey admitted that her heart fluttered a lot :ph34r:

K k k thats how it seemed to me. N i love it that she discloses to the world he made her heart flutter.

Can u imagine the grin on his face when he reads it?

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, sharreb said:

U know 100% cotton ryt. I have a couple of those blouse like the one hyunnie wears. Its breathable and thin cotton. She can totally feel the heat from his palms.

Except I realise they always wear thin slips underneath hahahahah

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Honey. U r in love.. In love with JiJi.

But now u also know the signs of falling n being in love when ur future partner appears :wink:

Omo..!! You couldn't be more accurate.. :wink:

8 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Hmm.. I really like it when we get into facts and details..!

*totally educational*

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

That because she knows what's going to happen when she does! The ji ji nation would all die!

• Like 12

26 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Omg chingu I almost spit my water out!! Andwae!!!! I'm at work and I canNOT be spotted looking at these photos! Ahhahaha but I dimmed my phone down very dark!!! And yes I saw too. Hyunnie originally liked 3 photos - the 3rd being a guy. I checked out his iG and don't know him so I left. Should have screen capped it, maybe our chingus would know something. But she unliked it. 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Omo..!! You couldn't be more accurate.. :wink:

Hmm.. I really like it when we get into facts and details..!

*totally educational*

Ikr, that must be the reason why she has that vest? To cover the front? She isn't wearing a bra right? Just a thin sleeveless undershirt? Can someone confirm I can't check I am using a smartphone

• Like 8