[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

21 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I thought you own this IG account!! ROFL....

The owner is lasciviously brilliant...  :ph34r:

LMAO!! I thought it was one of us too! You or @MoonlightSerenade :lol:Cum here and join us, IG owner. We will welcum you with open arms! B)

16 minutes ago, ehead said:

Isn't Squirt and hose go hand and hand??

That's too many actions going on! Hand, hand, hose, squirt! 

giphy.gif

• Like 7

Aigoo...looks like non-shippers (better than calling people hater, no?) did affect the flow on the thread. There is forced lightheartedness to some of posts and those may cause some negativity in long term I must say.

I've been saying this for a while but sns accounts related to shipping should've been careful about what they are posting and comments below those posts. If you keep taking excerpts from this forum, then tag other drama names and lead those non-shippers to this forum then you can't complain about what they may say, no? Also I thought we agreed on not spreading any rumors but noone seems to mind sharing all findings everywhere, why? We should be grateful about how expressive yet cautious  Ji Hyun and Chang Wook has been so far, it was not meant to give shippers any sense of entitlement. 

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Aigoo...looks like non-shippers (better than calling people hater, no?) did affect the flow on the thread. There is forced lightheartedness to some of posts and those may cause some negativity in long term I must say.

I've been saying this for a while but sns accounts related to shipping should've been careful about what they are posting and comments below those posts. If you keep taking excerpts from this forum, then tag other drama names and lead those non-shippers to this forum then you can't complain about what they may say, no? Also I thought we agreed on not spreading any rumors but noone seems to mind sharing all findings everywhere, why? We should be grateful about how expressive yet cautious  Ji Hyun and Chang Wook has been so far, it was not meant to give shippers any sense of entitlement. 

Agree. But then this thread is public, we cant really control people from posting what they can haul from this thread. Sad :(

18 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Just because i miss them so much..

Ooooh. I miss them too chingu :wub:

This is one of my fave from them, no caption needed :) :heart:

Image result for suspicious partner

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Agree. But then this thread is public, we cant really control people from posting what they can haul from this thread. Sad :(

Yes but we can be a little more careful for example if we find something a lil more private we could use forum dms btw us instead of posting the direct evidence here. I'm not fond of the idea of being careful in our own place but I think it's for the better of both NJH and JCW if some infos we find are kept a lil more private. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Huntergal said:

Based on what JCW said, he said him and CTJ came up with the joke and they were playing around with that joke. So I don't think it has anything to do with Hyunie's past drama. Maybe the aegyo could be similar cos someone posted her character in her past drama did aegyo. Till today, no one posted a clip of her saying that line from her past drama...lol. 

@huntergal If I am not mistaken, I read on Twitter the milkshake aegyo is inspired by hyunnie satorri accent on her "what happened to my family drama". So , basically JCW made up those aegyo (mybe w taejoon) based on the satorri accent hyunnie used on her drama.bcs like we often see on bts,he only used that jokes only to hyunnie to tease her..but still idk if it's true..sorry if it's wrong.. :)

• Like 12

New interview articles of Hyunnie are out. Seriously love this girl the way she answer the questions. Some good Jibong revelations. Wookie stop being so obvious that you like our baby girl. Wookie's nicknames to Hyunnie, the 'chagiya' scene, etc.

Waiting for @riririru for translations. Take your time dearie:D

• Like 16

1 minute ago, luvforever said:

New interview articles of Hyunnie are out. Seriously love this girl the way she answer the questions. Some good Jibong revelations. Wookie stop being so obvious that you like our baby girl. Wookie's nicknames to Hyunnie, the 'chagiya' scene, etc.

what are some of the jibong revelations?  can you share the link? IM SO EXCITED!!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, luvforever said:

YAY! r we expecting some atomic bombs chingu, you think? Thanks

sFun_cheerleader2.gif~c200

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

what are some of the jibong revelations?  can you share the link? IM SO EXCITED!!

Seems @riririru is busy today so let's wait for her when she's available. I'll put the links here

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

giphy.gif

It's an endless battle cos people will still post and tag after MANY requests. 

• Like 8