[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Chingus, i need to sleep but i will leave you guys with this. To feed your byeontae mood (zoom version) Lol. Wook-ahh, that was one hell of kiss. Daebak! Lol. 

:ph34r: 9:30am running late because I am glued to zoomed screen. That darn tongue!!!! I'll keep it light cuz I gotta roll. LOL!! But oooowwweeee you know. *TOTAL FEELS*:wub: 

pugkissing-pug.gif

• Like 9

8 hours ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

She has been flirting with him ever since the first interview (remember when they were still shooting?).. n she even measure his broad shoulders n she admits she is JCW big fan. look at her hairstyle now? Dont u think she tried too much to look like NJH hahahahaha maybe im overanalyzing but thats how i see it.

But look at how JCW not even bothered by her teasing n flirting. Remember when they walk together into the cafe n her head hit the leaf n JCW just laugh a little stand there n let her walk inside first (no skinship whatsoever) n when she almost fell of the chair because she was too nervous.. JCW only laugh a little n yet again no skinship.

BUT whenever he was with NJH even during standby.. he keeps on holding her wrist n grab her arms or shoulder hugging. For example.. I saw the SP promo BTS ( during they promo ala presidency campaign style) after NJH spin during the last dance n when the PD said cut.. NJH said something n pretend to be lost balance n JCW immediately grab her back. Another one when NJH hurt her ankle scene during BTS.. i think JCW was not ready at that time n NJH almost fell off his back n they laugh to the max.. JCW keeps on holding her hands n tried not to let her fall off.. even when she squat down wile laughing JCW still try to grab her wrist. 

He is indeed a gentleman but he does not simply touch/skinship with just anybody. That is the diff of how he treats NJH compared to any other girls/ahjumma hahaha.. 

Chingu!!!! I love u!!! Saranghae!! Hahaha I couldn't contain my excitement because yes when I first saw get interview I'm like what!!!!!!! But you are right - being in the industry for so long and being a hot star it should be expected that he has a lot of admirers and people who wanna flirt with him. Which reminds me of our hyunnie saying it's probably easier to date a celebrity because they understand more as in they know kissing and other sensitive scenes are acting only and normal people might take it too seriously or get jealous aka u healthy relationship. Being in the industry helps. 

Anyway you are totally right and let me just fangirl. The points you made I totally remember!! It's those little gestures that wookie does that make me  love him that much more! I totally remember during the early SP promotional days when wookie playfully let his arm loose like when he was holding hyunnies waist he let it loose to make her feel like she's falling and caught her right back. Then hyunnie pretended to fall and his arm immediately went to support her waist so she won't fall. 

Wookie is such a. Gentleman but only to hyunnie! His natural instincts can't be forced and it comes so natural that he is so protective of hyunnie. I love it! I'm so glad he just chuckled and giggled when the interviewer almost fell off the chair and when she hit her head on the tree bush - I think I would've been a little jelly if he did anything otherwise!!! I love how he only has eyes for hyunnie.

another thing I noticed was when wookie said he was born to be cute and he said moola..I'm leaving anyway. It's almost as if wookie is at the stage where he's just letting his feelings out because he's leaving anyway. Makes me wonder if he will just straight up spill all his feelings out to hyunnie. Oh only a girl can dream! Hahahahaha 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, valleryrose said:

P.S. I really really miss these two.. I feel like I am already into the depression stage of the 5 stages of grief and then I feel like i am oscillating between acceptance and denial.. as you can see I am a mess..! It almost scares me that two people I've never even met could have such power over me..

*back to taking control of my life*

Zzzzzzz same here chingu, same here. Some days I get angry too haahaaaaaaa. Fail. How to move on??????

i can't even start another drama. Sigh. 

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Chingus, i need to sleep but i will leave you guys with this. To feed your byeontae mood (zoom version) Lol. Wook-ahh, that was one hell of kiss. Daebak! Lol. 

*eternally grateful*

*goes weak in the knees*

*I need some therapy*

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

Zzzzzzz same here chingu, same here. Some days I get angry too haahaaaaaaa. Fail. How to move on??????

i can't even start another drama. Sigh. 

IKR!! I just keep myself occupied with work.. helps me!! Haha! :)

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

:ph34r: 9:30am running late because I am glued to zoomed screen. That darn tongue!!!! I'll keep it light cuz I gotta roll. LOL!! But oooowwweeee you know. *TOTAL FEELS*:wub: 

It is 12.40am on my end and I am hyperventilating after staring at the same zoomed screen of The Tongue Games. Lol!

• Like 8

Omg!!! I'm at work and can't divide my attention , but to hell with it.... My manager is already looking at me like I'm about to be fired any moment hahaha.... 

Was there another bomb dropped? I cannot back read cuz too busy at work :bawling::bawling:

• Like 11

9 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Right!!! I was wondering the same thing!! I mean look at his mouth!! Ahhhhh!!! *:lol: KISS ALERT!!! EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES .... :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

suspicious-partner_first-kiss.gif

As you can see my insane (pervert) mode is on and I am digging out old posts.. this gif is totally worth breaking rules..

How the richard simmons can that be acting..?? *bawling eyes out* You guys are telling me you discussed lingering lips and tongues..? Now that is one hell of discussion!! Is it their version of foreplay?? Huh???

*I've gone nuts*

EDIT: In the last gif she is so quick in retracting her tongue that I almost feel bad for JCW..Lol!! She was such a spoil sport!! But thank goodness she did.. otherwise she'd have to live with mass murder on her hands!!

• Like 17

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

So i cam across this video (its in english) answering about korean military service. It doesnt answer all the question but it shed some light.

If u r interested to watch:

Reveal hidden contents

Thankyou @taonaka for ur artwork. Really cute n i like looking at the ones u chose from bts n post SP. Hope u dont mind i put them in collage

Cr: taonaka ig.

Good nyt peeps leave u with this goodie.. Jihyun's cute dance

She n JCW r definitely the awkward dance duo..

Edit to add @gglex6275 i just read.. Sorry to hear abt ur pc.. Perhaps send in for chkup..might b reparable..

Wow those fanarts are so cute!!!! Love all of them :heart:

-----------

I don't remember if these 2 videos were already posted but they are 2 of my favourites so i really wanted to share them here :D

:rolleyes::wub:

Also finished the gifs, i will post these 2 just in case you are having a bad day. Her smile makes everything better :bawling:

tumblr_otpj97zp2o1v9dlz9o3_250.gif tumblr_otpj97zp2o1v9dlz9o4_250.gif

Also this that i didn't posted on tumblr but I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS GIF , LOOK AT THIS PUPPY :bawling::heart:

Txf7tQ8.gif

Also i don't why but when i posted these gifs on tumblr they were marked as 18+ LOOOOL It must be because she's too cute :lol:

• Like 21

47 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

OMG stopppppp!!! 

csSpRJ2.gif

:D:rolleyes::wub:

• Like 7

8 hours ago, sharreb said:

She can be cute funny cool normal girlnextdoor kick@ss beautiful sultry. 

Given how she looked in all those award shows (My favourite one being SKL one) JCW seriously missed out on one of the best evenings of his life.. I bet they could've scorched the screens together!! 

I loved how NJH said she'd take his standee with her... haha that was darn cute!! :wub:

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

As you can see my insane (pervert) mode is on and I am digging out old posts.. this gif is totally worth breaking rules..

How the richard simmons can that be acting..?? *bawling eyes out* You guys are telling me you discussed lingering lips and tongues..? Now that is one hell of discussion!! Is it their version of foreplay?? Huh???

*I've gone nuts*

EDIT: In the last gif she is so quick in retracting her tongue that I almost feel bad for JCW..Lol!! She was such a spoil sport!! But thank goodness she did.. otherwise she'd have to live with mass murder on her hands!!

aigoo that super pali tongue retrieve because she knows he can't handle it or both can't handle it or both of them and pervy fans - like you said it would be suicidal for both of them and a mass murder (and we wouldn't be here to spazz)

• Like 10

9 hours ago, JiWookJiHyun said:

She has been flirting with him ever since the first interview (remember when they were still shooting?).. n she even measure his broad shoulders n she admits she is JCW big fan. look at her hairstyle now? Dont u think she tried too much to look like NJH hahahahaha maybe im overanalyzing but thats how i see it.

But look at how JCW not even bothered by her teasing n flirting. Remember when they walk together into the cafe n her head hit the leaf n JCW just laugh a little stand there n let her walk inside first (no skinship whatsoever) n when she almost fell of the chair because she was too nervous.. JCW only laugh a little n yet again no skinship.

BUT whenever he was with NJH even during standby.. he keeps on holding her wrist n grab her arms or shoulder hugging. For example.. I saw the SP promo BTS ( during they promo ala presidency campaign style) after NJH spin during the last dance n when the PD said cut.. NJH said something n pretend to be lost balance n JCW immediately grab her back. Another one when NJH hurt her ankle scene during BTS.. i think JCW was not ready at that time n NJH almost fell off his back n they laugh to the max.. JCW keeps on holding her hands n tried not to let her fall off.. even when she squat down wile laughing JCW still try to grab her wrist. 

He is indeed a gentleman but he does not simply touch/skinship with just anybody. That is the diff of how he treats NJH compared to any other girls/ahjumma hahaha.. 

yes i thought so too! that girl even tried to copy Bonghee style. Since Bonghee can't cook...she made him food to score some brownie point. Hahah don't take this serious. I am just being an annoying immature shipper because no one can replace my bonghee. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, mai5116 said:

I thought i was just hallucinating then and its only the light and i even played it a couple of times. I cant believe that JCW will.... So there was a tongue action indeed.

Is this the first time JCW did some tongue action ? Maybe he lost for awhile and forgot that they are filming.  

• Like 10

The interviewer lady was def flirting with him, but I don't blame her. I mean it's Ji Chang Wook we're talking about, any girl would feel giddy around him. What I did think was funny was when the interviewer bought him an actual milkshake when he never even asked her to buy him one. Whenever he made that joke it was solely directed at JH.

• Like 20

3 hours ago, stucked said:

So I am late. Super late for some stuffs in the thread. And Oh. I am reading stuffs wherein some got scared of what to share in this thread for fear of it being taken outside and butchered by trolls - a truly warranted fear. And then suggestions of leaving this thread if we find evidence about the otp just so we keep secrets. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

giphy.gif

I'm sorry but that made me laugh. Sorry. :D 

My babies. Honestly, y'all should know by now who to actually trust in this thread. :wink: You'd know who are real and reel by the way y'all interact with each other everyday. Never let outsiders scare the sh!t out of us in our very own home. It's not like what we post here are super top secret. THEY AREN'T. Yes, I'm looking at you haters here. *smirks* It's seen everywhere to the point it's becoming redundant. If these trolls takes out our thoughts on certain issues about our OTP and twist it to their own benefits, that's their problem and not ours. If you can't ignore it, call them out on it. Even if it's under their own turf. :) Now, about creating a separate group chat to share more secret-y stuffs, if that'll make you all feel safer, do go ahead. I'm not joining though as I'm already having trouble catching up here and I don't think being in another chat group wil help my panicky heart. HAHAHA. 

Anyway, I selfishly created this thread to ultimately feed my JiJi shipper heart and to find like-minded individuals who loves Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun together as much as I do. They're the only reason why I watched SP in the first place. And having met all of you here, to spazz and share thoughts with, I consider that a truly lucky bonus from the universe.

*limply goes back to backreading*

Thank you, thank you. My sentiments exactly! We are not posting top secret info that warrant hate and danger.

I loved it, youre such a SHARK! :D:D:D

Image result for shark gif funny

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, solaire said:

The interviewer lady was def flirting with him, but I don't blame her. I mean it's Ji Chang Wook we're talking about, any girl would feel giddy around him. What I did think was funny was when the interviewer bought him an actual milkshake when he never even asked her to buy him one. Whenever he made that joke it was solely directed at JH.

Actually I find it funny that I keep forgetting he is Ji Chang Wook, swoonsome kstar extraordinaire with eyes to launch a thousand ships (damsels). 

To me he's just Ji-goner, wasted for Hyunni. Teehee. 

• Like 23

18 minutes ago, solaire said:

very true..i will probably do the same...hahahah...doesnt hurt to try right?...worse comes, all jibong shippers will just hate me. LOL. 

• Like 15