Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

58 minutes ago, nikih said:

do these count as uncommon (pervy) moments lol?

Lol! Then how about we start : what's your fav Pervy bts moment then huh??? 

**wink** joke... Don't mind me. I'm in delulu land again... hahaha

• Like 9
  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauliza

• masthu

• lovethatlook

• babyval22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

Hello friends!    So yeah, I have gone crazy and ultimately give in to my shipper's heart. Finally created this thread for the Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook shippers of Suspicious Partner! YA

9 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@gglex6275 welcome back chingu!!! 

@ehead is it that time of the day yet chingu? ....

Reveal hidden contents

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

Don't click any further young & "innocent" lurkers ...

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

:ph34r::ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

:ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif

Reveal hidden contents

LMAO!!! I told you not click! LOL!!!

@MoonlightSerenade my friend it's 2000H from my side of the planet so looks like my sundowning syndrome is acting up! 

*wink, wink*

• Like 7
50 minutes ago, nikih said:

yes this is when she asked why he is taking off his watch "are you going to punch me" and he said he is being flustered...anyone know if he did this too when he filmed his past dramas' kiss scenes?  

Yes, bts for first kiss (not the uncut bts for kiss, but the making film).

• Like 10
19 minutes ago, tomago said:

I found this forum on fri and Omg my life has changed since!!  Been trying to catch up on old posts (still at pg6X) and reading the new posts with all the hints from our JCW dropping like candies from the sky~~~~ pls welcome this newbie shipper with open heart.

Welcome home family. Lol! I'm also new here. Like yesterday I think.

• Like 14

I was watch this vid again and again. How can anyone say NO to him when looking at his eyes and smile

In the vid, the man's laughter from background sounds so supportive (? sorry, I probably can find another word better than this one)

BTW, which brand of foundation/highlighter is he using? It is so natural, smooth, and glowing. I want to have the same one:bawling:

• Like 23

love gives you a crazy kind of brave ^_^?

14 minutes ago, solaire said:

ok. so I've been confused about this ever since this morning: why is Wookie suddenly wearing his heart on his sleeve? He's been so sneaky lately, hinting that he might have a special someone. The confusing part is that he's known as the type of person to keep his relationships private, but now it's almost like he's trying to tell the whole world that he's in love..the sudden change in attitude is a bit strange tbh

• Like 16
18 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

@gglex6275 welcome back chingu!!! 

@ehead is it that time of the day yet chingu? ....

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Don't click any further young & "innocent" lurkers ...

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

:ph34r::ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

:ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif

Reveal hidden contents

LMAO!!! I told you not click! LOL!!!

ohh I totally missed this, Thanks for the welcome back! hahaha I was backreading that's why I didn't see this @MoonlightSerenade

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, tomago said:

I found this forum on fri and Omg my life has changed since!!  Been trying to catch up on old posts (still at pg6X) and reading the new posts with all the hints from our JCW dropping like candies from the sky~~~~ pls welcome this newbie shipper with open heart.

Welcoming you with open arms.  And yeah  your life will never be the same once you stepped in to the jiji couple land. :D 

Also good luck back reading those old posts. (Omg!!! You sure??? That's insanely looong posts!) 

jul21_zpsafxea5wu.gif

• Like 11
8 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Yes, bts for first kiss (not the uncut bts for kiss, but the making film).

i meant if he did the same for his past dramas like Healer  and K2?

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, solaire said:

ok. so I've been confused about this ever since this morning: why is Wookie suddenly wearing his heart on his sleeve? He's been so sneaky lately, hinting that he might have a special someone. The confusing part is that he's known as the type of person to keep his relationships private, but now it's almost like he's trying to tell the whole world that he's in love..the sudden change in attitude is a bit strange tbh

It is not ^^

I've post this before but I didn't say much. I already sensed that he is now becoming more open and honest with himself. Add to that him giving so much thought and empathize on  'Don't love me’ is quite telling. 

I will only highlight some parts I won't analyze but you can get overall impression ^^

The trivial little scenes made it enjoyable for my mind and body. That’s why the show carries deep meaning (for me).

Ji Wook may seem perfect but he has a personal charm. He has some deficiencies...   

You can see the man Ji Chang Wook through Ji Wook’s manner of speech, actions, and way of expressing things.

I prefer something brusque rather telling you that you are very pretty. I think my style on normal days is also like that.

Despite the age difference, I think I behaved like a kid and joked around. 

There were emotions that I had to express during scenes of major incidents in my previous shows, but there was no such thing right now and I had to handle subtle emotions, which wasn’t easy.

I will be more relaxed in my thirties. I think I will think of myself as a person than as an actor.

Cr to jcwkitchen

• Like 24
7 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

It is not ^^

I've post this before but I didn't say much. I already sensed that he is now becoming more open and honest with himself. Add to that him giving so much thought and empathize on to 'Don't love me’ is quite telling. 

I will only highlight some parts I won't analyze but you can get overall impression ^^

The trivial little scenes made it enjoyable for my mind and body. That’s why the show carries deep meaning (for me).

Ji Wook may seem perfect but he has a personal charm. He has some deficiencies...   

You can see the man Ji Chang Wook through Ji Wook’s manner of speech, actions, and way of expressing things.

I prefer something brusque rather telling you that you are very pretty. I think my style on normal days is also like that.

Despite the age difference, I think I behaved like a kid and joked around. 

There were emotions that I had to express during scenes of major incidents in my previous shows, but there was no such thing right now and I had to handle subtle emotions, which wasn’t easy.

I will be more relaxed in my thirties. I think I will think of myself as a person than as an actor.

Cr to jcwkitchen

WOOOOOWWW!!! *feasting on it again!* all hands up raised in the air!!! Beautifully written, and clearly lined up! WOW!

• Like 11

I said I would be a silent lurker but I need to say this.

you guys are better than Sherlock Holmes I mean seriously. I actually missed those taking off watch scenes. I have watched all the BTS countless of times and I did notice it but didn't put much thought on it. omooo. you guys, thank you so much. 

and you're all taking this Uncommon BTS seriously, I love it. Any scenes counts ok? hehehehee I just thought that these are the kind of conversations we must have when the draught finally comes. :( But anyways I'll slip into darkness again. Need to silent lurk. 

can we actually count how many times Wookie unclasped his watch and also the times he checks out our Hyunnie? We can all wear detective hats. hehehehehe

• Like 21
2 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

I said I would be a silent lurker but I need to say this.

you guys are better than Sherlock Holmes I mean seriously. I actually missed those taking off watch scenes. I have watched all the BTS countless of times and I did notice it but didn't put much thought on it. omooo. you guys, thank you so much. 

and you're all taking this Uncommon BTS seriously, I love it. Any scenes counts ok? hehehehee I just thought that these are the kind of conversations we must have when the draught finally comes. :( But anyways I'll slip into darkness again. Need to silent lurk. 

take your time, after all we have one year and 9 months to dissect the BTS and all the nuances of the body language that these two are showing the world! LMAO!

• Like 16
15 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Aigooo, *hides under rock really* ... lol!!! But really though let me think .... :ph34r: ... lol!

Okay guys lemme share mine...

Minors go to bed... past your bedtime. 

Omg! I hope I will not be banned in this thread after ... 

Open at your own risk!

Spoiler

• Like 19