Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

1 minute ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

:lol: no *slap*slap* kekekeke unless I am slapping myself from being so delulu!!! LOL!!!

Awwww ship ship moments like these lol!!! *:wub:

Then ,I start to relate to our jiji's couple :lol:

• Like 9
  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauliza

• masthu

• lovethatlook

• babyval22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hello friends!    So yeah, I have gone crazy and ultimately give in to my shipper's heart. Finally created this thread for the Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook shippers of Suspicious Partner! YA

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

15 minutes ago, aladidah said:

28 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

chingu, which BTS was this?? can you share the link of this bts please... i don't think i've watched this one before :(:(:( can't believe i missed it.. :( 

This scene darling

Longer version:heart: http://m.tv.naver.com/v/1711870

Edit : sbs uploaded longer videos on naver for the few earliest bts clips, check them  hohoho

• Like 11
35 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Mine is actually an expression.. the way JCW looks at NJH when he is playing with the pink scarf.. (he keeps swinging it at her face) NJHs reaction.. I really like it somehow.. 

(this is the BTS of the scene after DA Jang chokes EBH and she comes home with a scarf wrapped around her neck.)

Mine too. Such a subtle yet intimate scene. I have replayed that many times. I love how he looks older there yet he is toying with her to get a reaction. She looks not yet awake, tired even and maybe a little annoyed, and he is teasing her, to get a reaction. A smile maybe? Her laughter even? But I love his look too with his glasses, so sexy. I love it. LOL!:wub:

• Like 17

Omo! Omo! Omo!!!! I can't cope up on how fast our thread is going.... I have to back read almost 40 pages ( huwatttt?) and I haven't even started yet!!! I just had a little browsing here and there . 

I suffered another attack of allergic reaction last night so I have to take Benadryl and my epi pen... and ya all know what this anti allergy drug does to you... makes you soooo sleepy. I really tried to resists it because I don't want to miss anything on this thread , but damn medication took over ..... wahhhhhh! 

So when I woke up (*I'm still sleepy thou but trying to stay awake*) everybody are spazzing about JCW statement... arghhhhh!  ALLOW ME TO SPAZZ WITH YOU ALL CHINGUS even if it's too  late. 

I'M SO PROUD TO JOIN THIS FORUM meeting you all wonderful people  and to ship jiji couple.  Yasssss! 

As I always say.... Our ship is sailing we only need PATIENCE AND FAITH. 

"You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. -Christopher Columbus"

CIAO!! <3<3<3

• Like 18
7 minutes ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Mine too. Such a subtle yet intimate scene. I have replayed that many times. I love how he looks older there yet he is toying with her to get a reaction. She looks tired and annoyed, and he is teasing her, to get a reaction. A smile maybe? Her laughter even? But I love his look too with his glasses, so sexy. I love it. LOL!:wub:

Awww..  absolutely!! I couldn't agree more!! 

• Like 12
38 minutes ago, aladidah said:

This scene darling

23 minutes ago, riririru said:

Longer version:heart: http://m.tv.naver.com/v/1711870

Edit : sbs uploaded longer videos on naver for the few earliest bts clips, check them  hohoho

thank you for the link!!! so that's what they were saying... hehehehe :D i remember watching it and going "eh? why are they laughing? what are they saying?" hahahaha :D now that i understand it, yes!! too cute!! :wub: was this the start of it all..?? hmmm... :rolleyes:

• Like 12
36 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

hopefully it works. i really really :unsure: hope it works. and hopefully hyunni stays strong. i believe she'll most likely just disregard all those comments because she's been in this industry for 14 years. and she was always shipped with her co-stars so she probably learned to disregard it. and since now she has wookie he'll probably also be there for her and teach her to just disregard it (since he probably has more practice in this field as he is ALWAYS shipped with his co-stars). and with her personality, i think she'll be fine.. but it never hurts to be cautious & careful.. because a human's heart can be fragile at weird timings... 

awww no worries for our baby girl...not only baby girl has high IQ, she also has very high EQ...she is cool as a cucumber amidst the current situation (i have no idea how label this situation..lol). Celebs are used to antifan/shipper cyber attacks and fans' ridiculous/foolish requests. Despite her young age, she is a veteran in showbiz. She is also well versed in social media world. Once public figures make their personal account public, they know it's not personal anymore. I believe most of their posts are intentional with a purpose to communicate with their fans.  But as a protective unnie i totally understand your @gracebkk worries because heck I was so nervous and worried for jihunnie when she dropped that ig bomb. Uri JIJI are clearly in love and can't help but shout out to the world in whichever means they're allowed. I salute how both have handled so far in respect to their family, management, and fans (their rice bowls). Plus their relationship whatever it is at this stage has nothing to do with anyone. It's their own business and they don't have to answer to anyone.  However, Wookie's in a tough position due to his imminent absence. He has to somehow send message that she's his girl 1) future/past male costars back off! 2) affirming Jihunnie's assurance and security that he is serious.  I also love how ji wook was preparing his fans via interviews and specifically Jidiscovery concert. A fan said in his concert "i knew he has someone" per one of the riririru's translations. You just be purely blind/deaf or in denial if you can't read between the lines given all the hints and clues. I wrote so much in a hurry so please accept my apology if this is incoherently. 

• Like 22
2 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

PEOPLE I'M ACTUALLY CURIOUS. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE uncommon BTS SCENE? 

what I mean by uncommon are those not so big moments that they have. for example, one of my favorites was when Hyunnie suddenly look (and hold) Wookie's pinky when she noticed that her pinky didn't fully fit (missing pinky scene) the dishwashing gloves hihihihi

Hmm the most heart fluttering one for me is the bts for 1st day kiss with no bgm where hyuni NATURALLY poked jcw cheeks and lips while he is pouting. I keep on replaying that particular scene lol but if you find it common then my other option is the bts where they are rehearsing the bed scene, the scene where jcw was in the middle practicing alone and then njh came to the room and picked up his blazer and him looking.......hmm i dunno i just loooooovvveee that. I'm curious bcs both of their face just adorable and njh just have that caring-gf aura in that split seconds there omg lol

1 hour ago, daloula said:

This naver comment is so funny:

At this rate jcw will really brings njh to enlist together lol ok njh, we found a good project for you (since she said during her vapp and asked viewer what varshow would be fun for her) let's suggest her to join Real Man (?) for special episode lol its' the most perfect scenario. They both will receive the basic training together. I will definitely watch it lol

--------------

Ok, so i decided to just make a one long post as usually lol I'm done backread-ing almost 40 pages lol the thread just surely going super speed just like comments section in njh's vlive haha No wonder it's going super fast considering the bomb that has been dropped by our male lead today. Now, i can't help that i keep on giggling while face palm-ing myself bcs he was just too cute and obvious lol that smile tho omo omo :o this is legit to say that what we saw for the past months is another level of jcw. A man full of love. The interview just casually showing his efforts to make a clear statement we've been wondering about. He just naturally pointed out his preference. No further discussion needed. Let's move forward to the future >>>> Njh manager should drop her off and pick her up later when the visiting time is over lol

Well, i checked our female lead ig acc and wow it sure a bit chaotic over there. Since I also belong to fandom of k-pop group, this is understandable. I already predicted that another party will begin to react soon (ok i will not discuss further, i'll stop here). Anyway, what i can see is this is not something worst i think. Bcs its just between i-fans and i saw a lot of supporting comments from k-fans. (but yes, i can't help the urge to give our hyuni a little pat and hugs, but i guess i'll let jcw do it instead lol ;_;) and also i saw that njh followed some of her fanacc so let's hope that they already sent her some direct message maybe to encouraging her. Whatever it is, she's a psychology major student, she knew better human behaviour and how to deal with it xD

Hmm, shoo guys I've been listening to Craig David - Insomnia and Drunken Truth all day long bcs of jcw ;_____; i think he needs to release a digital single of both songs just like what he sang in the concert lol love it to the cooooreeee lol

AH YES!!! SUPER THANK YOU TO OUR KIND CHINGUS HERE FOR SPARING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME TO PROVIDE A GREAT TRANSLATION FOR US. YOU ARE ALL MY LIFE SAVIOR. HUGS AND KISSES FOR ALL OF YOU!!!

Ok, another random post. Sorrry as always lol

• Like 23
2 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

PEOPLE I'M ACTUALLY CURIOUS. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE uncommon BTS SCENE? 

what I mean by uncommon are those not so big moments that they have. for example, one of my favorites was when Hyunnie suddenly look (and hold) Wookie's pinky when she noticed that her pinky didn't fully fit (missing pinky scene) the dishwashing gloves hihihihi

This is the bts scene I love the most and this what got me to ship them.

This scene is forever stamped in my heart. :heart:

Waaaahhhhh!!:bawling: :bawling:  *crying happy tears!*

• Like 19
1 hour ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

*snap*snap*clap*clap*snap*snap*clap*clap* popping bottles like no tomorrow... 

hope those bottles ure popping are virgin or else at this rate you will have to join AA meeting soon...no worry though i will accompany you since i am also drunk in "their love". 

• Like 10
21 minutes ago, attriste said:

My favourite bts is whenever jcw doesn't give af about whoever is lookinng at them wahaha. Like the one for ep22/23 where he runs to her after the psychic dies. 

Totally didn't care and tried to hold her hand not once but twice- one where he had to subtly shift his hand to her elbow cos she was holding her hands together. And also the other one where she quickly shifted her hand away he goes to touch her ponytail and check the back of her dress. Teehee. 

But I want to choose them all!!!! The one where it's the lie on lap/jagiya scene where they were whispering smth and he squeaked and her voice changed to not bong-hee... that was sooooo meltssss.

anyway did anyone suggest what the last filming scene was since it wasn't proposal? My guess is the one where bong hee barges in when ji wook is complaining about her and he waves happily and then orders food "my girlfriend who I love so much" teehee. 

Saying that cos the wrap up cast pic taking and time lapse scenes were of them in those clothes haha. 

@attriste I love love love that BTS too but its not an uncommon favorite, on the contrary, Its a VERY VERY common favorite. We are looking to hear your favorite uncommon BTS

• Like 14
10 minutes ago, attriste said:

My favourite bts is whenever jcw doesn't give af about whoever is lookinng at them wahaha. Like the one for ep22/23 where he runs to her after the psychic dies. 

Totally didn't care and tried to hold her hand not once but twice- one where he had to subtly shift his hand to her elbow cos she was holding her hands together. And also the other one where she quickly shifted her hand away he goes to touch her ponytail and check the back of her dress. Teehee. 

But I want to choose them all!!!! The one where it's the lie on lap/jagiya scene where they were whispering smth and he squeaked and her voice changed to not bong-hee... that was sooooo meltssss.

anyway did anyone suggest what the last filming scene was since it wasn't proposal? My guess is the one where bong hee barges in when ji wook is complaining about her and he waves happily and then orders food "my girlfriend who I love so much" teehee. 

Saying that cos the wrap up cast pic taking and time lapse scenes were of them in those clothes haha. 

Yes, I also thought that office scene in the morning was last scene. Coz JCW posted in his instg early morning, announcing that they just completed filming.

• Like 16
35 minutes ago, ehead said:

This is the bts scene I love the most and this what got me to ship them.

This scene is forever stamped in my heart. :heart:

Waaaahhhhh!!:bawling: :bawling:  *crying happy tears!*

Oh I did not even count that scene because like you this was the scene that sealed it for me too. So it's golden and cannot be compared. Ever. Lol! 

• Like 11