[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

For radio show, they usually have different segments between 8 - 10 pm. Based on my experiences in streaming radio for iKON, guest will be on one segment which lasted approximately 30 - 40 minutes. Jihyun will probably come on one segment.

thanks for sharing your experience. 

Her first vlive was about 45mins long. The duration of one segment is similar to it.  looking forward new hints/bomb trmw

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I can just imagine her talking for 2 hours! LMAO, if the VLive was an indication. I am so sure she can do it! :D

I'd totally tune in! I love hearing her talk coz she's just sooo candid. And I totally believe she can be our drinking buddy. And laughing buddy. HAHAHA. Let's all tune in tomorrow for those who're free. And the most important thing, @riririru hey chingu? You gonna be free tomorrow at that time? Please be free. Please? HAHAHAHA.

Who wanna bet she'd  be asked and mention "Chang Wook oppa" again? Me? I am betting on mah pure soul people.

Also me:giphy.gif

• Like 8

1 hour ago, syasha12795 said:

Can anyone who have Instagram account , friendly remind to the shippers who are constantly tagging JCW and NJH acc directly.. the IG are flooded with those , I am scared this will give the reason for haters to attack njh/jcw or call us as annoying shippers. It's fun to just have fun among us here in this soompi or you own acc, don't need to tag  their official acc.  

For me, this place is the safest place for us to spazzing,delulu etc haha.:glasses: that's the haters problems if theyre lurking here hehe

I forgot to reply justnow. I thk someone oredi made an ig post asking the shippers to cool it.

Unfortunately i wont do ig comments as my account is personal. N on ig theres alot of ppl easily irked what not. I can only spazz in peace here.

24 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

one question ,

is Hyunnie a dog person?

I tot the wrong thing when j read ur question. I thought u r asking her year of birth is which zodiac. To which i will answer year of the boar/pig.

Haha but if u r asking does she like dogs. I thk she does but she doesnt have one as a pet?

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Whats the hint? LOL! Is it spazz worthy material? Spill it!

uhm that's probably because he does! LOL!! He's such a sucker for her! *gasps* and I mean it in a nice clean way, okay???

yes spill the beans! I voted for JiWookie! hahah their uncut and third kiss ruined me...i cannot get into another drama...i totally dropped FFMW that i seriously loved like half way and just read recaps. To be honest I did not expect much from SP kiss scenes. I meant I knew that Wookie can kiss...I've watched Healer and K2 but didn't get the Healer hype (on Dramabean). Back to SP kisses and bed scene, I didnt not expect their kiss to be that explosive, raw, and  "authentic" especially in a public channel.  I was dead at the hair snuzzling and shoulder kiss. 

• Like 16

One thing I adore about wookie and hyunnie is their interaction with staff/people behind the camera. both have the friendly vibe towards everyone altho they are celebrities yet they are still humble..love their down to earth nature personality :)

• Like 20

PEOPLE I'M ACTUALLY CURIOUS. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE uncommon BTS SCENE? 

what I mean by uncommon are those not so big moments that they have. for example, one of my favorites was when Hyunnie suddenly look (and hold) Wookie's pinky when she noticed that her pinky didn't fully fit (missing pinky scene) the dishwashing gloves hihihihi

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

You did too.. hahahahahah.. 

*want to say something but can't seem to*

Eyyyyyyyyy say it! Come on now, don't be shy.  Put under spoiler if you feel it's a bit of a downer. :wink: 

OR!! Ya see this teeth:giphy.gifI can totally pry open your secret this. HAHAHAHA!

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

where on the same wavelength chingu. I recently saw it and was dumbfounded how some people can be... a lot of people are just (with all due respect) clueless/ignorant, they keep on insisting and tagging wookie too. :( and some of NHJ's fans are saying that JiJi Shippers are delusional and are only supporting Hyunnie when she is associated with Wookie. And I was like whaaat? These people... 

but alas, I don't think we can do anything about it. :( someone on insta already uploaded a photo stating that the fans shouldn't comment or tag anyone (about the army thing) anymore. I hope that works. 

hopefully it works. i really really :unsure: hope it works. and hopefully hyunni stays strong. i believe she'll most likely just disregard all those comments because she's been in this industry for 14 years. and she was always shipped with her co-stars so she probably learned to disregard it. and since now she has wookie he'll probably also be there for her and teach her to just disregard it (since he probably has more practice in this field as he is ALWAYS shipped with his co-stars). and with her personality, i think she'll be fine.. but it never hurts to be cautious & careful.. because a human's heart can be fragile at weird timings... 

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, sharreb said:

I forgot to reply justnow. I thk someone oredi made an ig post asking the shippers to cool it.

Unfortunately i wont do ig comments as my account is personal. N on ig theres alot of ppl easily irked what not. I can only spazz in peace here.

I tot the wrong thing when j read ur question. I thought u r asking her year of birth is which zodiac. To which i will answer year of the boar/pig.

Haha but if u r asking does she like dogs. I thk she does but she doesnt have one as a pet?

yep, you got me :). I am just checking if she loves dog or not, you know, since Wookie loves dog very much. 

16 minutes ago, purebliss12 said:

And oh, correct me if im wrong since ive been replaying mother angel aluu in ig the first vid he posted earlier. There is a familiar voice( you know whooo) but i dont know it seems that our baby girl really went to chang wook oppa concert last night  please check it with mee been thinking about it 

Do you refer to this post? I don't think it is Hyunnie's voice.  

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

OK MOVING ON FROM THE NEGATIVITY from the outside of our safe haven.

PEOPLE I'M ACTUALLY CURIOUS. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE uncommon BTS SCENE? 

what I mean by uncommon is those not so big moments that they have. for example, one of my favorites was when Hyunnie suddenly look (and hold) Wookie's pinky when she noticed that her pinky didn't fully fit on the dishwashing gloves. hihihihi

for me it's the scene in the park where hyunni & wookie was talking to the kid & they were joking around. does this count as an uncommon BTS scene? this scene was just toooo cute. 

we could see here how hyunni was paying attention to the kid, whereas wookie wasn't at first. and when the kid's mom told hyunni that she's his ideal women (or girl in this case), it gained wookie's attention & they started joking around. this was just too cute!!

and also... if i can add another scene.. even though it's not related to our jiji couple, the scene where hyunni kicked the pervert. hahahahaha :D that was funny!! "my memory card!!!" hahahaha :D this scene seriously never fails to make me laugh. :D 

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, stucked said:

I'd totally tune in! I love hearing her talk coz she's just sooo candid. And I totally believe she can be our drinking buddy. And laughing buddy. HAHAHA. Let's all tune in tomorrow for those who're free. And the most important thing, @riririru hey chingu? You gonna be free tomorrow at that time? Please be free. Please? HAHAHAHA.

Who wanna bet she'd  be asked and mention "Chang Wook oppa" again? Me? I am betting on mah pure soul people.

Also me:

HAHAH no worry already dled the app few days ago XD

Not sure if i can live-translating tho, connection sucks XD

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

i don't know if someone ranted about this already, so i'm very sorry beforehand if i'm saying something that has been said before (i haven't caught up with backreading yet because real life was waiting for me :( ), but did anyone see the comments under hyunni's IG post? the one where she posted yesterday about her nail (the nail art thing). why are the other shippers very forceful there? it's like a battlefield i'm telling you, where some people are pushing her to go visit JCW in the army & tagging him and some people telling these people to back off from hyunni (and not do it)... although i support the latter people in telling these people to back off (because it's seriously sooo rude! thann goodness they only posted comments on that post, if not mistaken), if hyunni reads all these comments won't she be really sad?? :( and to think that the comments are mostly all in english :( i-fans.. *sigh* :( at the same time.. if no one says it then the fans will most likely continue tagging wookie & forcing her to visit him... :( so conflicted... 

i just hope that this doesn't dissuade her to start or develop their relationship further (if they really do have those feelings we keep talking about, which i really really hope they do) or their friendship (if that's the most they'll be). 

is there any way to stop those fans? i'm mostly worried about her... mann... :( i hope she doesn't think too much about it.. i mean.. it's not like dispatch will be outside the army waiting for hyunni to come visit wookie right?? so no pictures right?? and seeing that it's the army it wouldn't be possible because the army would prevent them from doing so outside their area right? gahhh... >..<

sorry for the long post.. hope this didn't bring down the mood in this forum.. :( because we do have tonsss to celebrate about today!! ^^

*back to backreading*

dont worry chingu, our hyunnie has been in the industry for a long time and from what i see she does cherish and value her acting career, but she's not one to get affected like this. she's a strong woman - she can deal with it!

43 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

yes I think, she liked Wookie's dog! LMAO! Does that count?

I believe so too. I think I saw a picture of a dog on her IG before.

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, stucked said:

Eyyyyyyyyy say it! Come on now, don't be shy.  Put under spoiler if you feel it's a bit of a downer. :wink: 

OR!! Ya see this teeth:

I can totally pry open your secret this. HAHAHAHA!

I am probably gonna have a nightmare tonight captain thanks to you..!! Lol..

Spoiler

*deleted* 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, pauliza said:

hahaha..when you start to ask like this.I can smell another hints to come :lol:

Andwaeeeeee not another bomb until tomorrow my poor hearty can't take anymore!!!!

@biejuju Bwahahaha that pic lol! are they trolling us chingu?? Haha lol. quoting isn't working 

Haters gonna hate let's keep spazzing chingu

@spy booble I'm gonna vote for wookie bcz he's so gentle 

@sharrebWaaaaaaaah more incentive to luuuuuv her

Chingus if there's anything interesting in the radio show do update up chaebal!!

• Like 9