[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Em back here chigus, LET'S PARTY. 

Spoiler

I was reading through the comments section on NJH's latest posts. omo. I can't process it. Someone's already having a heated conversation. Don't need negativity now. 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, stucked said:

That's Ji Chang Wook's inner self. LOL One who's actually internally screaming and hitting his head the moment he blurted out those words. "How can you voluntarily out yourself like that, you fool!"

LOOOOOL!!! I'm finding it really hard to take you seriously with that shark in my face LOOOOOOL!!!!!

• Like 12

i don't know if someone ranted about this already, so i'm very sorry beforehand if i'm saying something that has been said before (i haven't caught up with backreading yet because real life was waiting for me :( ), but did anyone see the comments under hyunni's IG post? the one where she posted yesterday about her nail (the nail art thing). why are the other shippers very forceful there? it's like a battlefield i'm telling you, where some people are pushing her to go visit JCW in the army & tagging him and some people telling these people to back off from hyunni (and not do it)... although i support the latter people in telling these people to back off (because it's seriously sooo rude! thann goodness they only posted comments on that post, if not mistaken), if hyunni reads all these comments won't she be really sad?? :( and to think that the comments are mostly all in english :( i-fans.. *sigh* :( at the same time.. if no one says it then the fans will most likely continue tagging wookie & forcing her to visit him... :( so conflicted... 

i just hope that this doesn't dissuade her to start or develop their relationship further (if they really do have those feelings we keep talking about, which i really really hope they do) or their friendship (if that's the most they'll be). 

is there any way to stop those fans? i'm mostly worried about her... mann... :( i hope she doesn't think too much about it.. i mean.. it's not like dispatch will be outside the army waiting for hyunni to come visit wookie right?? so no pictures right?? and seeing that it's the army it wouldn't be possible because the army would prevent them from doing so outside their area right? gahhh... >..<

sorry for the long post.. hope this didn't bring down the mood in this forum.. :( because we do have tonsss to celebrate about today!! ^^

*back to backreading*

• Like 18

11 minutes ago, spy booble said:

Hahaha...wookie put himself in the first place,Let's see before u judge.:D  

Gong Yoo(Goblin)

Jo jung suk(Jeaousy Incarnate)

Park seo joon(Fight for my way)

Ji chang wook(Suspucious Partner)

THE BEST KISSER GOES TO..............................

LET'S CHOOSE CHINGUS:D

JI CHANG WOOK! I CHOOSE YOU!!!7OxvJ91.gif&key=e785e2e5afba2f4c4bb0bd5e

I mean..

duh..

I can feel the heat of that kiss from here.. Wooo *fans self*

giphy.gif

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, sharreb said:
For those who wants to tune in to the show.

Enjoying namjihyun on running man so much. She dressed as a college student not as an actress or idol and wore sneakers. And even if the camera is not on her u can totally hear her laughter. And she also automatically steps to the side for others to stand in the middle. Which reminded me of SP group photo esp the script reading one. I kp wondering why is the leading lady not in the middle. Shes not one to concern herself about this or one who wants lime light for herself. I just keep finding more reasons to love her.

Anyone knows about this radio show?

It starts at 8 and finishes at 10 pm.

Seriously, 2 hrs? 

• Like 11

I'm currently looking through nam jihyun hashtags on IG & Twitter. From her childhood projects to pre-SP she still has this baby girl vibe in her, but after SP she totally blossom into a woman. JCW really brings out the woman in her in just 4 months! She's glowing, pure with a twist of sultry, so beautiful :wub:

• Like 22

3 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

Seriously, 2 hrs? 

I can just imagine her talking for 2 hours! LMAO, if the VLive was an indication. I am so sure she can do it! :D

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

Seriously, 2 hrs? 

For radio show, they usually have different segments between 8 - 10 pm. Based on my experiences in streaming radio for iKON, guest will be on one segment which lasted approximately 30 - 40 minutes. Jihyun will probably come on one segment.

• Like 16

And oh, correct me if im wrong since ive been replaying mother angel aluu in ig the first vid he posted earlier. There is a familiar voice( you know whooo) but i dont know it seems that our baby girl really went to chang wook oppa concert last night  please check it with mee been thinking about it 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

i don't know if someone ranted about this already, so i'm very sorry beforehand if i'm saying something that has been said before (i haven't caught up with backreading yet because real life was waiting for me :( ), but did anyone see the comments under hyunni's IG post? the one where she posted yesterday about her nail (the nail art thing). why are the other shippers very forceful there? it's like a battlefield i'm telling you, where some people are pushing her to go visit JCW in the army & tagging him and some people telling these people to back off from hyunni (and not do it)... although i support the latter people in telling these people to back off (because it's seriously sooo rude! thann goodness they only posted comments on that post, if not mistaken), if hyunni reads all these comments won't she be really sad?? :( and to think that the comments are mostly all in english :( i-fans.. *sigh* :( at the same time.. if no one says it then the fans will most likely continue tagging wookie & forcing her to visit him... :( so conflicted... 

i just hope that this doesn't dissuade her to start or develop their relationship further (if they really do have those feelings we keep talking about, which i really really hope they do) or their friendship (if that's the most they'll be). 

is there any way to stop those fans? i'm mostly worried about her... mann... :( i hope she doesn't think too much about it.. i mean.. it's not like dispatch will be outside the army waiting for hyunni to come visit wookie right?? so no pictures right?? and seeing that it's the army it wouldn't be possible because the army would prevent them from doing so outside their area right? gahhh... >..<

sorry for the long post.. hope this didn't bring down the mood in this forum.. :( because we do have tonsss to celebrate about today!! ^^

*back to backreading*

where on the same wavelength chingu. I recently saw it and was dumbfounded how some people can be... a lot of people are just (with all due respect) clueless/ignorant, they keep on insisting and tagging wookie too. :( and some of NHJ's fans are saying that JiJi Shippers are delusional and are only supporting Hyunnie when she is associated with Wookie. And I was like whaaat? These people... 

but alas, I don't think we can do anything about it. :( someone on insta already uploaded a photo stating that the fans shouldn't comment or tag anyone (about the army thing) anymore. I hope that works. 

• Like 18