Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

1 minute ago, pauliza said:

Can anybody help me , "This is my woman " scene appeared in which Episode?haha...I forgot because this is not one of the famous scenes .I am just wondering why JCW chose that scene as one of the  scene in his concert's  clip * blow my nails * :lol:

Hmm its about  8 I think! hahaha I cant remember, I guess that means I have to watch it again? LMAO!

• Like 11
  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauliza

• masthu

• lovethatlook

• babyval22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hello friends!    So yeah, I have gone crazy and ultimately give in to my shipper's heart. Finally created this thread for the Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook shippers of Suspicious Partner! YA

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

36 minutes ago, daloula said:

You're welcome guys :D 

Hide contents

This is too funny but some shippers from another ship are trying to incorporate the latest news about JCW name dropping NJH to visit him in a really complicated logic to suit their narrative. I was just dumbfounded when I read it on instagram. 

@daloula where chinguuu? omo I need to silent lurk there. :D

• Like 12
4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Oh wow, what twisted logic.. anyways.. kill this issue here and now, we have no need to discuss this here. Its not part of our ship. We don't want to mess up our happy JiJi heaven here. For the other ship, let them do what they want, I don't care. Just let them stay on their fence and we stay on our side of the fence. End of discussion.

E X C E L L E N T!!! Good job, you! :)  

Me at haters:giphy.gif

• Like 17
4 minutes ago, thiaranti said:

Yeaahhh I've read those, some of them said that JCW is doing revenge because of jealous that yoona will visit siwan, and some other said that JCW doesn't really want NJH to come, its NJH who wants to come....no need to listen/read those, wkwkkwk...

hahaha...they are in denial with JCW reaction :lol: Just let them be .Lets have our party here * chicken dance "

• Like 20
1 hour ago, casseygallego said:

I have plans to go to Korea on 2019 once Wookie-oppa have another concert or musical. Hopefully, by that time, he's publicly dating Hyunie and she's a guest on his concert.

But for now, I must learn Korean so I can understand what they are saying. Haha.

Haha yes chingu! Let's learn korean while waiting for the most awaited moment :D

• Like 12
20 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

LOL I realized someone (a male's voice) was laughing at the background when JCW blabbed about NJH visiting him in the army. I wonder who's that guy :lol:

His manager a.k.a best friend perhaps???

• Like 15
5 minutes ago, stucked said:

E X C E L L E N T!!! Good job, you! :)  

Me at haters:

but of course we are having fun here, so if they are spastic, let them! LOL! so sad for them but they are free after all. :tongue: I am loving that shark thingie! LOL

• Like 11
1 hour ago, masthu said:

u arent alone chingu we are all having crazy thoughts atm.  i dont have a love life either but i feel like i have one as well LOL. This shows how much we care and love them to the extent we want to see them married to each other

hugs gal!!! :wub:

Fighting!!!

Yup! Let's enjoy the moment, the upcoming ones and feel all the love! Fighting! :D

• Like 11
On 7/23/2017 at 5:18 PM, sharreb said:

Ji Chang Wook appeared on MBC’s “Section TV” on July 23 and revealed which part of his body he’s most confident in.

Ji Chang Wook chose his eyes and shoulders as his best physical features. 

That day, he was chosen as one of today’s best kissers along with Gong Yoo from “Goblin,” Jo Jung Suk from “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate)” and Park Seo Joon from “Fight My Way.” Asked where he thinks his kissing skills rank among these actors, he said, “I’ll put myself in first place,” and added, “This interview is solely for me.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/23/ji-chang-wook-reveals-thinks-best-physical-attributes/

Hahaha...wookie put himself in the first place,Let's see before u judge.:D  

Gong Yoo(Goblin)

tumblr_inline_ojsxhmYjj41un4l7b_540.gif

Jo jung suk(Jealousy Incarnate)

tumblr_oeptu09V8a1qa66x0o9_r1_400.gif

Park seo joon(Fight for my way)

tumblr_orv3ps1Brb1vqfmslo1_540.gif

Ji chang wook(Suspicious Partner)

7OxvJ91.gif&key=e785e2e5afba2f4c4bb0bd5e

THE BEST KISSER GOES TO..............................

LET'S CHOOSE CHINGUS:D

• Like 23
15 minutes ago, nephos said:

Thanks for IG video... JCW cannot contain himself with the love for NJH, we all can see the way he speaks about her, he seems so happy even it's him replying back to the interviewer, .... oh I can die already ... wook-ka pls killing me softly with your love song :lol:

hahaha hey, don't die yet, we have to see them date, get married and have babieses!

• Like 12
4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

but of course we are having fun here, so if they are spastic, let them! LOL! so sad for them but they are free after all. :tongue: I am loving that shark thingie! LOL

The shark thing with her avatar is just GOLD lol!

@stucked

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, aladidah said:

His manager a.k.a best friend perhaps???

That's Ji Chang Wook's inner self. LOL One who's actually internally screaming and hitting his head the moment he blurted out those words. "How can you voluntarily out yourself like that, you fool!"giphy.gif

• Like 15
3 minutes ago, spy booble said:

Hahaha...wookie put himself in the first place,Let's see before u judge.:D  

Gong Yoo(Goblin)

Jo jung suk(Jeaousy Incarnate)

Park seo joon(Fight for my way)

Ji chang wook(Suspucious Partner)

THE BEST KISSER GOES TO..............................

LET'S CHOOSE CHINGUS:D

I maybe bias towards wookie but honestly I always like his kissing scene..like gentle yet passionate and feels like he's treasure the girl :D

• Like 16
Just now, pauliza said:

hahaha..when you start to ask like this.I can smell another hints to come :lol:

Whats the hint? LOL! Is it spazz worthy material? Spill it!

Just now, syasha12795 said:

I maybe bias towards wookie but honestly I always like his kissing scene..like gentle yet passionate and feels like he's treasure the girl :D

uhm that's probably because he does! LOL!! He's such a sucker for her! *gasps* and I mean it in a nice clean way, okay???

• Like 16