Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, luvforever said:
@riririru Thank you for the trans dear

oh my... i just realized after seeing this clip (which is much clearer than the other ones) that it really is the uncut BTS clip :blink: thanks for sharing the clip @luvforever! i'm shocked JCW chose this clip out of the many clips he could have shown (because they did kiss a lot of times and it could have been one of the scenes in the drama, not the BTS clip). I wonder why he decided to choose this one instead... hmmm... any ideas?? 

  • Like 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • pauliza

    3724

  • masthu

    2236

  • lovethatlook

    1589

  • babyval22

    1394

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

Hello friends!    So yeah, I have gone crazy and ultimately give in to my shipper's heart. Finally created this thread for the Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook shippers of Suspicious Partner! YA

9 minutes ago, luvforever said:
 

@riririru Thank you for the trans dear

Wait a min!?!?!?!?! So it wasn't the Kiss Scene from the episode but the BTS clip instead?????????????????????

I'M LAUGHING SO HARRRRRRDDDD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! OH YOU TWO PLEASE GET MARRIED ALREADY

  • Like 20
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jijibong said:

GUYS I HAD 20 PAGES TO READ OMG, YOU ARE SOOO FAST!!! 

Anyway :tongue: Good morning chingus :blush: and Happy 300 pages, 400 coming soon -->

 

 

Hehehehe yes i noticed Chingu!!! I don't remember where but i guess i saw him clapping his hands while laughing....and

 

Trying hard not to cry :bawling: i miss him already....

 

 

BLUE COUPLE!!!!!!!

 

 

Wecome Chingu!! Yes this thread is really on fire, come and spazz with us too hehe.

I really wanted them to make an interview together ( AND A PHOTOSHOOT :rolleyes: ), but now he is going to rest before military so i don't rhink it will happen :bawling:

----

Btw i don't know if i forgot to quote all new chingus in the thread ( i just saw 20 pages....have mercy on me :D ) but welcome everyone who comes and join us to spazz about Jibong!!

 

 

 

I'M NOT SCREAMING...CAN THEY PLEASE STOP TEASING US :wub: AND GIVE US HINTS :rolleyes:

 

Heheheh ^-^

Thank u chingu as always :heart:

 

 

i feel you chingu! I have 6 more pages left but stopped reading to see the current posts and now i dont remember where i stopped hehe

I miss him already :bawling: !!! *HUGS* girl :wub:

fighting chingu :heart:

17 hours ago, jijibong said:

WAIT.....just noticed that now :rolleyes: ............while Wookie is singing they are not showing the kiss part from the drama but the BTS VIDEO or am i seeing things :heart: * faints *

 

 

 

 

it is the BTS !!!!! u are seeing things chingu 

my poor heartu!!!! of all the videos they chose a bts :wub:

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

oh my... i just realized after seeing this clip (which is much clearer than the other ones) that it really is the uncut BTS clip :blink: thanks for sharing the clip @luvforever! i'm shocked JCW chose this clip out of the many clips he could have shown (because they did kiss a lot of times and it could have been one of the scenes in the drama, not the BTS clip). I wonder why he decided to choose this one instead... hmmm... any ideas?? 

Because this was the game changer right there, this was when their relationship went from platonic to hot sizzling attraction for each other

  • Like 14
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Wait a min!?!?!?!?! So it wasn't the Kiss Scene from the episode but the BTS clip instead?????????????????????

I'M LAUGHING SO HARRRRRRDDDD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! OH YOU TWO PLEASE GET MARRIED ALREADY

 

7 minutes ago, jijibong said:

WAIT.....just noticed that now :rolleyes: ............while Wookie is singing they are not showing the kiss part from the drama but the BTS VIDEO or am i seeing things :heart: * faints *

 

 

 

 

 

7 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

oh my... i just realized after seeing this clip (which is much clearer than the other ones) that it really is the uncut BTS clip :blink: thanks for sharing the clip @luvforever! i'm shocked JCW chose this clip out of the many clips he could have shown (because they did kiss a lot of times and it could have been one of the scenes in the drama, not the BTS clip). I wonder why he decided to choose this one instead... hmmm... any ideas?? 

WTFF! Its the BTS! Ottokkkeeee!! Hey, JCW why would you choose the BTS! waaa! These two seems to float the ship on their own! LMAO!

  • Like 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, gracebkk said:

oh my... i just realized after seeing this clip (which is much clearer than the other ones) that it really is the uncut BTS clip :blink: thanks for sharing the clip @luvforever! i'm shocked JCW chose this clip out of the many clips he could have shown (because they did kiss a lot of times and it could have been one of the scenes in the drama, not the BTS clip). I wonder why he decided to choose this one instead... hmmm... any ideas?? 

May be it means something to him! that was their first kiss right!! may be a beautiful memory where he realized his true feelings for hyunnie :heart: (im delulu mode right chingu so dont take me serious) 

  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, luvforever said:

riririru Thank you for the trans dear

Waitttt WHY HE USED UNCUT VERSION OF FIRST KISS rather than the scene from the drama???Hahaha...thats mean...this UNCUT VERSION OF FIRST KISS SCENE MEANS SOMETHING TO HIM.Goshh.....I try to stay sane ,but this is too much for my shipper heart to handle.

  • Like 21
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, masthu said:

i feel you chingu! I have 6 more pages left but stopped reading to see the current posts and now i dont remember where i stopped hehe

I miss him already :bawling: !!! *HUGS* girl :wub:

fighting chingu :heart:

 

Heheh that happens to me that's why i have to memorize or write the number of the page i stop reading so the next morning i can start there :D

 

Yes *HUGSSSS* 

n3sUhZJ.gif

 

  • Like 20
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

 

 

WTFF! Its the BTS! Ottokkkeeee!! Hey, JCW why would you choose the BTS! waaa! These two seems to float the ship on their own! LMAO!

Please gglex help me ask the boy WHY of all the scenes they could have chosen he chose a BTS clip and not just ANY BTS clip, he chose the mother of all BTS...THEIR FIRST EVER KISS???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

  • Like 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

What a heart warming letter.. Really speaks well of Wookie's character. Mama ji brought him up really well. You gotta love a guy like that!  Hehe. 

Anyway, I take back my words chingu-ya! I didn't use earpiece to hear him talk. But when I used my ear piece, it was very clear that he actually did sing the words "yeppo". Gah. That's why the fans suddenly scream too. Heh. Wookie can't help himself I guess. Keke. 

 

Hi Chingu, I can't back read fast enough but I'm so curious with this one which I highlighted in red, can you keep me in the loop? What's the story behind this yeppo? Pretty please!!!!

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, aladidah said:

Wait a min!?!?!?!?! So it wasn't the Kiss Scene from the episode but the BTS clip instead?????????????????????

I'M LAUGHING SO HARRRRRRDDDD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! OH YOU TWO PLEASE GET MARRIED ALREADY

Yes ,this BTS kiss scene means alot to me because I start to ship them start from this. I dont know this bts also mean something to him .But today I know .Thank you Wookie :wub::glasses:

  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Waitttt WHY HE USED UNCUT VERSION OF FIRST KISS rather than the scene from the drama???Hahaha...thats mean...this UNCUT VERSION OF FIRST KISS SCENE MEANS SOMETHING TO HIM.Goshh.....I try to stay sane ,but this is too much for my shipper heart to handle.

Chinguya, you and me both, chincha, these two, they can float the ship on their own, just the two of them without saying anything at all LMAO!!! And the JiJi shippers will just die due to lack of oxygen! :tongue:

  • Like 19
Link to post
Share on other sites

WAIT WAIT WAIT WHy are they showing the Ji Changwook Nam Jihyun kiss scene a.k.a bts instead of No Jiwook Eun Bonghee kiss scene? loooool

Did they also do this when he sang his OST from other dramas too? Showing bts clip instead of the scene from drama?

  • Like 19
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

 

 

WTFF! Its the BTS! Ottokkkeeee!! Hey, JCW why would you choose the BTS! waaa! These two seems to float the ship on their own! LMAO!

 

Why they do such things...... my shipper hearttttt :heart:

 

AjMbQRK.gif

 

 

  • Like 22
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, masthu said:

May be it means something for him! that was their first kiss right!! may be a beautiful memory where he realized his true feelings for hyunnie :heart: (im delulu mode right chingu so dont take me serious) 

oooooo... i like this theory!! don't worry chingu. right now we're all delusional. let's just enjoy the ride while we can. hahahhahaha :D unless they confirm their relationship, where we'll probably become even more hyped up, or get into a relationship with other people, which would sink our ship right then, let's enjoy all the hints they're giving us..!! :D 

  • Like 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Chinguya, you and me both, chincha, these two, they can float the ship on their own, just the two of them without saying anything at all LMAO!!! And the JiJi shippers will just die due to lack of oxygen! :tongue:

I think we have to get ready ....just in case ...just in case ..NJH suddenly appear on stage :tongue:

  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...