[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:

JCW keep aging backwards and looks younger than his age and NJH looks matured than her young age hahaha they look like equal in age already haha I can't see the age difference between them in visual,personalities and attitudes 

I think its balancing effect between couples, or those in love, Somehow all difference whether age, behaviour or appearance seem to disappear, that's why it is often said, that couples do end up looking alike, and acting alike as well.

If you see them both together, in stills or bts, they kinda look the same, and in the previous pages, I think I even commented that I think I noticed JCW mirroring NJH's hand clapping when she is super happy. LOL. If these are not telling me that they are so into each other, then I don't even know what to think anymore :D

• Like 13

26 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Today he wear BLUE

Kekekee omooooooo BLUE!:lol:

14 minutes ago, genxv said:

Haha, so true. They are perfect together. This reminds me of the Suspicious Partner VLive where poor JCW seemed slightly confused/shy (had he done a vlive before?) and JiHyun was coordinating everything like a pro and showing all the other leads where to go. She'd make a great variety show host. She really made the others more comfortable and the whole thing less awkward.

Ikr.hahahaaaaa Hyunnie really make others comfy that time and loved her vlive yesterday that she talked non stop yet I am smiling happily watching it.crushing on her.oh my hearttu:wub:

• Like 14

50 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

chingu can you share the link to that vlive? i've always wanted to see it but can't find it!

Your wish is my command. I hope this helps @m i s z CHEN

This one has Thai Subs. I'm sorry I forgot to bookmark the one with English Subs and I think it's gone now. Anyone else know where we can find it?

@luvforever  daebakk.... he is singing his Kissing You song. While wearing blue . OMG. *dies*

Confession: I've been listening to that song for days because I think it's perfect for our JiJi couple and I'm erm.. attempting to make a Fan MV with it.. lol.

Lyrics:

Ji Chang Wook – Kissing You 

My whole heart loves you
My heart beats like crazy
Loving you
I can only see you
Until always, I’ll only look at you
So look at me, who only loves you
Kissing You
It’s all you for me
Since the beginning
I was like that when I’m with you
My heart pounds, my face turns red
When I’m bringing you home
I keep thinking weird thoughts
Our sweet first kiss
Say that it’s me, open your lips
Answer me
Say that you only believe in me
That you only love me
My whole heart loves you
My heart beats like crazy
Loving you
I can only see you
Until always, I’ll only look at you
So look at me, who only loves you
Kissing You
It’s all you for me

Also if you get the chance check out the OST MV. It has eye candy galore. I admit to rewatching it on repeat.. for research purposes :wub:  (The web drama is pretty cute too)

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Kekekee omooooooo BLUE!:lol:

Ikr.hahahaaaaa Hyunnie really make others comfy that time and loved her vlive yesterday that she talked non stop yet I am smiling happily watching it.crushing on her.oh my hearttu:wub:

I want her to host some funny show or something! But my dream really is for JCW and NJH to appear on WGM! yeah!!! *throws confetti* may when he comes out of the army!

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Omo omo... I was like whaaaat, the stylist again? They are dating? 

Then reality hit me so hard, I'm bleeding.... ofc he has a concert! She is the official stylist! Gawd

I cant get over that IG post ever. I just caaaaant!! :glasses::grin:

Okay I had to reply!! We are a scarred bunch now.. Hahahaha.. it would be the ultimate troll.. lol!!

But guys I think they are just really good friends.. I mean who would post online wearing same shirts if there was actually something going on!! *because no one would suspect that you are dating your stylist* *kimchi slap myself*

Let's not think too much.. look at their expressions in pic.. they are just joking around..!! 

*the thought really irks me though*

• Like 15

@spy booble @sharreb @luvforever ahh yes sorry about that lol, it was probably because of my wifi heh heh :rolleyes:

@luvforever I'll just translate what she said :) 

JH: When asked about JCW's OST she said, "I did listen to Chang wook oppa's song, but I didn't add it onto my tracklist. Even thought it's my own playlist, I was shy that someone at the filming site would see. I listened to the song when alone and quietly finished (listening to it)" 

edit: oh, someone already translated it?? lolol 

• Like 22

44 minutes ago, nephos said:

And he's wearing pale blue 

I'm screaming here ..... 

Blue equals to love now. Hahaha <3 now, njh please wear your hat and mask, oppa already reserved the seat for you and stylist unnie will guide you there. lol

Anyway, why don't we take a notice of him trying to hide his smile and kinda looking shy while talking abt SP's ost he will be singing later on stage haha cuteeeee

• Like 12

Hello everyone! Hello fellow Pinays!

I've been following this thread ever since it started but it's only now that I've decided to actually post here. Stating the obvious, but this thread is on fire! I can barely keep up.

This is the very first time that I'm going gaga over an on-screen couple. I've been watching kdramas for years and I've never been this invested. I usually just move on after has ended.

The JiBong couple is different though. I got so invested not just on the drama but on the BTS! I mean, watching those BTS felt like watching another love story unfold. It doesn't hurt that both JCW and NHJ are both lovable individuals. No one can fault their individual talents and both of them are really good-looking. Together, they will make a power couple.

I'm really wondering why they don't have an interview together. In my country, it's almost always expected for on-screen couples to appear together on an interview before and after the show.

I'd really love to see them together in at least one interview before Wookie-oppa goes to military. Is that too much to ask? :bawling:

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, gracebkk said:

This is toooo cuteeee :wub:

LOL.she so cute...:D

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I want her to host some funny show or something! But my dream really is for JCW and NJH to appear on WGM! yeah!!! *throws confetti* may when he comes out of the army!

**high five chingu** yeah, hope to see her to host some funny show or become RM guest once again before back to her uni on Sept later. WGM??so good to be true as WGM ended already:D probably similar kind of show ***clap clap***

• Like 7

@stucked there is an interview of YSH who mentioned about NJH, he said something about how stressful is it in this entertainment industry. Moreover he starts as a child actor whereas now not all of a child actor in his age still become artist except him. So, he mentions NJH bec she is starting as a child artist and still in this path but now as an adult actress.

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:
My fieat time seeing this pic! I must be really slow. LOL. Was Wookie playing around with hyunni taekwondo belt? Hahahhas. So darn cute. Their BTS is seriously a drama in itself man!

@babyval22 ha...ha... u can see more on SBS PD NOTE SITE and also Naver Blog of Glorious Entertainment. There are lot of Wookie oppa fixes something on NJH, mostly he fixes her hair... I know... I know... wookie oppa u really like the fragrance of her hair rite. U even sniff her hair... CAUGHT IN THE ACT MUCH OPPA :smirk::tounge_xd:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, casseygallego said:

Hello everyone! Hello fellow Pinays!

I've been following this thread ever since it started but it's only now that I've decided to actually post here. Stating the obvious, but this thread is on fire! I can barely keep up.

This is the very first time that I'm going gaga over an on-screen couple. I've been watching kdramas for years and I've never been this invested. I usually just move on after has ended.

The JiBong couple is different though. I got so invested not just on the drama but on the BTS! I mean, watching those BTS felt like watching another love story unfold. It doesn't hurt that both JCW and NHJ are both lovable individuals. No one can fault their individual talents and both of them are really good-looking. Together, they will make a power couple.

I'm really wondering why they don't have an interview together. In my country, it's almost always expected for on-screen couples to appear together on an interview before and after the show.

I'd really love to see them together in at least one interview before Wookie-oppa goes to military. Is that too much to ask? :bawling:

hi kababayan! I see that you finally gave in. I was also so invested in these two that I downloaded the V Live App, made sa Soompi accnt, and downloaded every BTS that SBS or fan cam that was released + OST!

Welcome to the thread! I feel the same way about you. I was determined to be a silent lurker here, obviously I failed. hahahahaha Let's spazz together. These two are always haaaayz I don't know how to explain it. They're just perfect together. 

I have so much firsts with these two. hahahahahaha 

• Like 15

@gracebkk and @pinklalaland OMG I am dieing at the cuteness of our girl feeling too shy to add JCW's song to her playlist but admitting to the whole world that she listens to it *alone*. Thank you for translating and bringing the translations here. What would we do without you? *hugs*

@casseygallego welcome to the forum and to the JiJi Haven! How awesome you're making your debut here with us. The power of JiJi bringing all of humanity together :D. I agree with you, it's the BTS scenes when the main camera is no longer rolling that make you really suspicious about these two.

It's really too bad that there are no joint interviews/activites. I think JCW did do this for past shows; but maybe because his enlistment date is so close it's hard to get anything in place last minute. I'm sure lots of sponsors would love to have them since they are such a hot topic now. Here's hoping some magazine will snap up the chance.

@luvforever omo, omo, omo....! First we had the anaconda zoom ins/slow-mos and now this? Like OMG girl.... I'm going to need some ice to cool down. Also KAMSAHAMNIDA :D

• Like 15