[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

11 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Since the full subs are not out yet here is the beginning portion

Ooooo. oooo. They talk gurls! Positive!!!! *screaming** coz she said that he has vlive for rehearsals. Wooot wooot wooot

Then JCW said in his vlive that he was going to sing just the first stanza, he ended up singing the whole song I think. Waaaaa :glasses:

I knew it, dating ninja moves to the max.... Good luck!

*me feeling like a teenager in her first date*

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 14

1 minute ago, huntergal said:

I'm sure at this stage he must have told her, "All men are dogs except me" :phew: Poor dude already felt emo when he thought of her visiting him. Just imagine if someone else is interested and starts to pursue her. Damnnn, I'm sure we'll see bathroom fight ala K2 for sure! :phew: *won't close my eyes* *show me what you got* 

*sipping my tea* 

tumblr_oqx4db9FGC1vqlkb3o8_1280.gif

And ready like @huntergal pass the popcorn plsssss ..LMAO

giphy.gif

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

2 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

JCW stake your claim now so you wont have to deal with this

#deadddddd!!! 

tenor.gif

• Like 14

32 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

And she got that necklace? remember shippers went crazy over that SP necklace and it WAS THE SP NECKLACE! our hyunnie got it as a gift. who would gift that to her? JCW!!!! and why did our hyunnie post a video with that necklace, WITH KISSES?

And until now ,she never tag STYLUS in her necklace post .If that was a gift from STYLUS ,she must be tag them since the beginning .Unless,STYLUS gave that necklace to somobody & that somebody gave it to her as a gift  .Maybe that KISSES was to that somebody ?or to the haters ? :D

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

LOL I suddenly remember jiwook's reaction when eunhyuk said bonghee wanted to recruit handsome lawyers, he's so cute when he's jealous :lol::lol:

IKR? I think he had the same expression on his face! LOL! :tongue: Do you think he would be able to sleep well in the army, knowing that uru NJH is blooming like a beautiful flower, and there are hundreds of bees coming for her! LOL! He would be getting nightmares for sure!

• Like 11

Ji Chang Wook reveals ideal type + plans before his impending military enlistment

Spoiler
ji-chang-wook
Ji Chang Wook went on a guerilla date with KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly'.

Recently, it was confirmed that Ji Chang Wook will be enlisting in the military on August 14. During the date, Ji Chang Wook shared a comment and said, "My last official schedule is on the 22nd. I plan to have personal time from then on."

He continued, "I love home-cooked meals. I think it's most comfortable and warm. Yesterday, my mom went grocery shopping and prepared breakfast for me but I couldn't eat it because I slept in. I want to spend a lot of time with my mom before I enlist." 

Ji Chang Wook added a message for his fans and said, "Please wait for me until I come back. I'll return with a good production."

The actor was also asked about his ideal type. He explained, "I like women with a sense of humor who I can easily talk to."

Source: ALLKPOP

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, moonchildren07 said:

@waveoflove @mangoicy I whole-heartedly agree with you guys. NJH is pretty to begin with, but recently she's glowing. I'm sure men are aware of her rapid change and are interested in her so it'll be his lost if he doesn't claim her now. Wookie oppa must be shaking at the thought of men preying on hyunnie :lol::lol:

I also secretly wished that JCW noticed she mentioned SKJ and stirred up some feelings, because SKJ is equally hot, been friends and in contact with NJH since WHTMF, and also! shared the same hairstylist as JCW and NJH, since how long I'm not sure. I mean, I'm on board the JCW and NJH ship, but one can't deny how good also SKJ and NJH look together, exhibit A: 

So yeah, JCW, pull yourself together! if not already, of course.

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Ooooo. oooo. They talk gurls! Positive!!!! *screaming** coz she said that he has vlive for rehearsals. Wooot wooot wooot

Then JCW said in his vlive that he was going to sing just the first stanza, he ended up singing the whole song I think. Waaaaa :glasses:

I knew it, dating ninja moves to the max.... Good luck!

*me feeling like a teenager in her first date*

YES YES YES!!! Let me take an Oprah moment to celebrate this fantastical moment...

giphy.gif

Bless your heart, namjihyun_at for spreading lurveee on your IG account! *throwing hearts* 

@MoonlightSerenade Muahahaa...my "friends" sure got the right ppl for ByeontaeLand :phew: #DontWakeTheDead 

• Like 10

@sharreb She never read aloud a question like that (but I bet people were asking lol :rolleyes:), if you're talking about the part when she mentions that JCW was also going to go live in a few minutes, she just acknowledges it and doesn't really expand.

@m i s z CHEN She said, "Ah, I saw that oppa was going to do a vapp for his concert rehearsal a moment ago (most likely in the upcoming section, I can't really hear her lol)" So she didn't say "he said" :D

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, huntergal said:

I'm sure at this stage he must have told her, "All men are dogs except me" :phew: Poor dude already felt emo when he thought of her visiting him. Just imagine if someone else is interested and starts to pursue her. Damnnn, I'm sure we'll see bathroom fight ala K2 for sure! :phew: *won't close my eyes* *show me what you got*

The pressure is on!!

He will be like:

SuspiciousPartner7-8-00713.jpg

"OK which one of you b@#$A@ds wanna go down first?"

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 12

10 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

Chingus, despite all these sugar we are fed by our OTP, I can't help but miss them more :( As I see them separately, all the more I wanted them together :wink: I need a hug Chingus huhuhu!!!!

Sorry so late in replying. I quoted n forgot. A belated hug still works ryt. I kinda feel we hav to savour the now moments of jiji couple before he goes into military n she goes back to school. Then its gonna be a period of no wind n passing days until 21months is done. 

9 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

I believe that all things acquired through hard work would be more valuable and precious. If and they like go into a relationship before enlistment and they persevere despite the almost 2 years separation, I believe they will be stronger once together.

Exactly. Separation can fortify a relationship. Stronger together than ever before.

11 minutes ago, pinklalaland said:

@sharreb She never read aloud a question like that (but I bet people were asking lol :rolleyes:), if you're talking about the part when she mentions that JCW was also going to go live in a few minutes, she just acknowledges it and doesn't really expand.

@m i s z CHEN She said, "Ah, I saw that oppa was going to do a vapp for his concert rehearsal a moment ago (most likely in the upcoming section, I can't really hear her lol)" So she didn't say "he said" :D

Thanks chingu. So u see proper translation is really important. Theres so many of people taking it out of context n misrepresented what was really said. Thanks for this. Cheers :wub: i rather noe her true words than sth manufactured.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Wookie's Vlive will start in a few mins

http://www.vlive.tv/video/36475

it already started I think!

26 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

That is what I am seeing too! blue here blue there blue everywhere!  Isnt he so obvious? I remember in the drama he said he looks good in blue while talking to Dongha. Cant remember which episode it was. 

First shade of blue sky blue shirt at the opening of the VLive

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Thanks chingu. So u see proper translation is really important. Theres so many of people taking it out of context n misrepresented what was really said. Thanks for this. Cheers :wub: i rather no her true words than sth manufactured.

@sharreb agreed! I want to know that I joined a ship worth sinking with :wub:

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

The pressure is on!!

He will be like:

SuspiciousPartner7-8-00713.jpg

"OK which one of you b@#$A@ds wanna go down first?"

hqdefault.jpg

This was epic.....:astonished::lol: ...@lovethatlook  .I think after he officially stakes claim on her nobody will chase njh for sure...:lol:.

• Like 11