Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

11 minutes ago, stucked said:

I was thinking about this and then saw @Buldok gif, (snatched it-thanks chingu!) and voila!

SHE REALLY IS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lucky, luckyyyyyy guy, whoever he is *smirks at JCW*

HEHeh... don't tempt me to go into one of my specialties... estimating cup sizes. I wouldn't consider her well-endowed but looks good enough and for sure, no man will complain. :tongue: 

But Nara though... that woman is well-endowed. Bwahahahah!

• Like 16
  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauliza

• masthu

• lovethatlook

• babyval22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

Hello friends!    So yeah, I have gone crazy and ultimately give in to my shipper's heart. Finally created this thread for the Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook shippers of Suspicious Partner! YA

5 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Kyaaaaaa these two!!! Wore black and Vlive at the same time! How much more hints are they gonna throw at us?! Also both gonna go on vacation!! Are they preparing our hearts?! Our hearts die many times with their news and hints! :lol: 

What bomb dropped before their Vlive? Anyone care to fill me in? Pleaseeee...*puppy eyes* *finger hearts* 

Pssst!! Byeontae-chingu... c'mere..

*whispers*

Spoiler

The bombed dropped was...

Spoiler

That somebody said...

Spoiler

Our OTP isn't...

Spoiler

Personally close at all. Pwahahaha!

Spoiler

Like not even acquiantance-close. This conclusion was reached after NJH latest mag interview, when she said that she didn't know JCW will cry if they/she visits him in the army. Watchathunkk??? HAHAHA! 

• Like 17
10 minutes ago, stucked said:

I was thinking about this and then saw @Buldok gif, (snatched it-thanks chingu!) and voila!

SHE REALLY IS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lucky, luckyyyyyy guy, whoever he is *smirks at JCW*

HAHAHHAA is it only me non stop looking at this gif to check that........but chingu, her seat also black colour? I thought that was shape of her seat:o:lol:

• Like 11
35 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Kekekee fav colour : BLUE! Gotcha:D We've seen someone recently had been using a lots of blue outfits #delulumodeon ottokkke:glasses:

IKr, these 2 are trolling us for sure. They must be having lots of fun coz both of them matched well. :blush:

Geeee. So much to back read I feel dizzy. But not complaining. Heeee

• Like 14
1 hour ago, syasha12795 said:

OMYGod...you two stop playing with our hearts like this...what's with these "specific" ideal type hahahaha

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!! WHAT I'M I READING HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT IS THIS,? WHAT IS LIFE? WHAT??? I AM SO OVERWHELMED RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN

• Like 16
7 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

HEHeh... don't tempt me to go into one of my specialties... estimating cup sizes. I wouldn't consider her well-endowed but looks good enough and for sure, no man will complain. :tongue: 

Agree. Theres wonder bra, but whatever. Lol

Nara is tall too. This may be JiBong unrelated but CTj and Nara were suspicious too. 

• Like 12
5 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

IKr, these 2 are trolling us for sure. They must be having lots of fun coz both of them matched well. :blush:

Geeee. So much to back read I feel dizzy. But not complaining. Heeee

So true...they must be having a lots of fun while discussing where the ship might heading soon ottokkeeeeee **bang head to stay sane***

Fighting @lovethatlook chingu, on your backreading kekkeeke :lol:

• Like 12

So, JCW's ideal type interview is part of the article interview correct? Not part of the Guerilla Date? Because I can't for the life of me, find it from the clips that are currently circulating. I mean, it's still heart fluttering, but I'd love it if I can see his reaction when he's actually saying it. Imma greedy shipper.

• Like 16
39 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Ahh her favorite color blue...*looks at everybody* Now you see, why our boy suddenly floods our eyes with all hues of blue? LOL!

50 shades of blue :joy:

40 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

consciously or unconsciously, their answers are so much in sync. They are really stocking up fuel in this ship before the captain is send off for military service. i love, love it. They can keep it coming, we keep on receiving :blush:

They are playing with us.. They are soo good at push and pull... They are probably laughing their asses off-_- But i am totally fine with that!:D

33 minutes ago, biejuju said:

**pom pom dance** aigoo my shipper hearttu really working hard rn...kekekeke #letsmedelulutonight #willbebacktorationalbynextday :D

I'm willing to sit on the floor as long can boarding in the plane kekekekeeee.I'm happy for them and glad they received many loves from all Jiji's shippers or fans around the world (and love that Knets loved them too):wub:

As long as knetz love them too, they can take as long as they need 

I finished backreading!!! Yeheeeey

• Like 17
17 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Gosh, that's the first thing i noticed about her too. Lol! I'm so bad. Haha

• Like 11

https://youtu.be/15EnA411JwY

JCW GD interview cut. Subs not out yet :(

8 minutes ago, mangoicy said:

So, JCW's ideal type interview is part of the article interview correct? Not part of the Guerilla Date? Because I can't for the life of me, find it from the clips that are currently circulating. I mean, it's still heart fluttering, but I'd love it if I can see his reaction when he's actually saying it. Imma greedy shipper.

Its part of GD's interview. 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, sharreb said:

The talk about ideal types.

NJH: mature but playful

(this is quite consistent with her answer in 2014 she said a mix of SKJ who is manly and PHS who is childish n playful) they both on their own werent her ideal type

And turns out the real deal is JCW ..surely she knows the guy in front of her is her dream man.

JCW: fun, connects well with me, bright smile, good heart

(it may seem like vy general criteria but if you put them all together, u find them all in one package: NJH..)

N u dont always meet a person that:

your mind connects well with,

you wanna have "lots of conversations with",

you enjoy laughing/teasing with (and totally responds to u)

and totally attracted to

Ive said before and forgive me for stating again: he lived 3decades so he knows its hard to meet a person like that and when u do, u hold on to them and never let go.

Im high on sugar and theres been alot of sugar from our jiji couple.

And not for a milisecond would i thk he has a girlfriend while filming SP. Next to impossible. I dont thk he would disrespect a girlfriend like that. And him and njh seems to broadcast to each other: SINGLE AND AVAILABLE. As they flirt and dance ard each other.

Agree 

• Like 11

OMG I am smiling here at my home while looking at my mobile phone like crazy grinding about jiji couple  being real  and mom n dad r giving me looks that has she gone crazy or what ....sorry mom n dad but my shipping heart is soo happy today n u won't understand it as well...:blush::blush:.But I think the timing is off dear chingus...he is going to go for his military service  ....but hope they sail through this period safely and after 2 years announce that they r already engaged...oh my shippers heart...:wub: 

• Like 14
24 minutes ago, krutz10 said:

If her favourite  colour is really  blue  then they r dating guys ....110% damn sure or he is trying to woo  her ....because  people in love behave like that and JCW has been wearing only blue everywhere....#shippingheartishappy. ..B)

*I'm not hyperventilating* :rolleyes:

• Like 14

Thanks @stucked for filling me in! *hearteu* Who is that nugu that said they are not personally close??! Do you want my special kimchi slap?!! :D Whatevs! I believe in coincidence but these two are TOTALLY communicating cos how else are they so insync with their answers and both wore black too! And loverboy been wearing BLUE ever since the end of the drama. And lovergal been wearing the necklace and ring openly. 

One thing in common they have: Both don't like cheesiness! JCW like th brusque reply of "You're dirty but pretty" and Hyuniee too like it. And when JCW stare at her during the dishwashing scene, she reacted by shaking her hands as a sign she finds it so cheesy. They both are jinjja so compatible that my soul is crying of happiness! How can two people be this compatibly beautiful together?! :wub:

Another hint they threw at us is the army thing. Should she, shouldn't she? Of course she's going. Babygal would miss her namchin for sure. :wub:

• Like 22

I'm trying so hard not to smile widely in public area that I bit my inner cheeks to stop myself. Oh Gosh Jiji you made me feel giddy :D They're crazily in sync with each other, from clothes to interviews, and their ideal type match each other. My mind went bonkers HAHAHA

• Like 18