Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauliza

• masthu

• lovethatlook

• babyval22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

Hello friends!    So yeah, I have gone crazy and ultimately give in to my shipper's heart. Finally created this thread for the Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook shippers of Suspicious Partner! YA

1 minute ago, bonuibonui said:

The visiting JCW army came again and hyunnie said the same thing and she's actually confused of what to do, visit him or not? 

Well, why confuse? Just follow your heart. Wahahahahaha XD

Yeah yeahh...Hyuniie take my oppa and please make sure to visit him kekeke:blush:

• Like 12
19 minutes ago, riririru said:

She said no plans for couple photoshoot noooooTT

We never know what happens last min! *hint hint* 

7 minutes ago, stucked said:

You should watch NJHs VLIVE. HAHA. You won't understand a thing (well, you'd recognize some names *cough* Chang wook oppa *cough*) but you'll LOOOOOVE how candid she is with her fans. She keeps on talking and talking and talking and talking!!! AND TALKING!!! HAHAHAHA. A girl after our own heart. She could totally be our own little drinking buddy, for realz!!!! HAHAHAHA

I can't wait to get back to watch! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. No wonder wookir loves having conversation with her. She's prolly a hoot to be around. Hahahs!

6 minutes ago, masthu said:

To hell with the WRAP UP PARTY!!! :lol:

This birthday party is ALL THAT I WANT!!!!  :heart:

I second that! Oh but BTW, something I thought good came out of the latest interview is that she said they were talking about visiting him at the wrap up party right? Heh. Who says zero interaction then? Keke. 

• Like 16
1 minute ago, bonuibonui said:

The visiting JCW army came again and hyunnie said the same thing and she's actually confused of what to do, visit him or not? 

I think its probably why she wants to ask him directly. She has been giving the same answer because of course. Go ahead and just ask JCW is just probably waiting to see if she was serious! <3 being the gentleman that he is.

• Like 14
8 minutes ago, biejuju said:

Can we guess who gave it ****puppy eyes***:blush:

OPTIONS (ANSWER WITH UR OWN RISK):naughty:

#1 Market Management of the Jewellery:kiss_closed:

#2 The man (jiji shippers know) who likes the same line in SP with her "You're dirty but pretty":glasses:

kkkk :tounge_xd:

• Like 15
3 minutes ago, bonuibonui said:

Hyunni. Just make your Wookie cry already! 

Kyyyyyaaaaaaaaa!  Hyunni is da bomb man! Hahahahs.  

• Like 12
Just now, bonuibonui said:

Kyaaa!!! My shipper heart!!! 

Hyunnie even talk bout wearing black in her vlive. 

Our shipper hearts can't handle this much. Both vlives at the same time, Hyuni saying Wookie is doing a vlive too and both wearing black

------

I love the full OST from SP  :bawling::heart:

• Like 18

The forum is on fiyahhhhhh again XD

Things that i remember

Nope she didnt say from whom, only saying she got it as a present.

No plans for couple photoshoot huhu probably bec time? :(

her favorite scene and lines are still the "you r dirty but pretty" hug im not crying yall

When asked about her favorite OST from the drama she choose Ra.D's song then "ofc Changwook's song too!" lolol this girl's fast sense (thumbs up)

Said she going to ask wook about the visiting thingy

Want to do domestic vacation before going back to uni

Also where that jiwook celebrating his birthday pics came from omg my heart

• Like 21
5 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Thats what i did too. Cant resist giving her hearts. I feel like a teenager. Heee

When you're girl crushing and don't know what she's saying .... 

She's so pretty !!!! I  think I just had a heart attack!:heart:SmartSelectGIF_2017-07-21-06-14-06_zpsf3

• Like 22
17 hours ago, jijibong said:
:blush: :blush:

hahaha i just showed the VLIVE to my mom and all that she said was "BOTH ARE WEARING BLACK" lol. my moms more delulu than we guys :D

COLOR OF THE DAY : BLACK :wub:

• Like 17
3 minutes ago, masthu said:

I didnt know you could just look at someone speak when you dont understand a word  and still feel so happy! All my stress just flew outta the window

#hyunniesmagic :heart:

Did anybody see the lyrics of the song? ahh Sunshine seems to be synonymous to NJH and our JCW sang it in his V-Live! ahh must be my delulu mind seeping in. I thought maybe he sang it because he knew she was doing a V-Live!

• Like 12
2 minutes ago, masthu said:

I didnt know you could just look at someone speak when you dont understand a word  and still feel so happy! All my stress just flew outta the window

#hyunniesmagic :heart:

That's called talent! *again* #imbeingoverlyexcited #biane

• Like 16
2 minutes ago, masthu said:

hahaha i just showed my the VLIVE and all that she said was "BOTH ARE WEARING BLACK" lol. my moms more delulu than we guys :D

ahh, domo domo chuwahe Oma! <3 LMAO!

• Like 13
17 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

OPTIONS (ANSWER WITH UR OWN RISK):naughty:

#1 Market Management of the Jewellery:kiss_closed:

#2 The man (jiji shippers know) who likes the same line in SP with her "You're dirty but pretty":glasses:

kkkk :tounge_xd:

Coincidence guys? NOPE :wub:

• Like 15
1 minute ago, masthu said:

hahaha i just showed my the VLIVE and all that she said was "BOTH ARE WEARING BLACK" lol. my moms more delulu than we guys :D

Waaa your mom is so funny :blush: everyone loves Jibong/JiJi, no one can resist to their cuteness :heart:

• Like 15
2 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Wow Hyunnie can I just say how much I love you after the Vlive broadcast. She revealed a lot! Shippers wait for the engsub of her Vlive because it will be worth it. 

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I can image how I am going to spend my whole weekend. 

Must be keeping refreshing this thread and IG

• Like 16